Sergio Reguilon signs for United

SAFMUTD

He's shit but used to be good for Sevilla if I remember correctly he was on La Liga's team of the season.

Hopefully he can be useful here. Maybe a miracle happens and he finds his football again? Maybe he's the new Roberto Carlos?

Wilt

He‘s a massive upgrade when compared to the Weghorst loan.

Got a feeling he’ll do well for Utd.

Irrational.

I can’t remember ever signing a player on loan or otherwise where there was such a lack of enthusiasm. Even Weghorst had more positive comments - instead, the preoccupation is with Mrs Reguilon :lol:

Kag

I haven’t got a great deal of hope, but there’s nothing else you can do when you get dealt a shit hand like we have. We’re lucky it happened this week and not next.

Winrar

Not sure why I see so many complaints here. It’s only a loan to cover a key injury. We knew we weren’t signing a first choice player.

croadyman

I can’t remember ever signing a player on loan or otherwise where there was such a lack of enthusiasm. Even Weghorst had more positive comments - instead, the preoccupation is with Mrs Reguilon :lol:
Yeah rightfully so there is lack of enthusiasm so expecting nothing and anything he produces will be unexpected bonus

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Good luck to him, I definitely always think he's been brilliant and never once thought he was crap.

Hopefully he'll do a job until others are fit.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
He's an emergency loan and I wish him all the best.
He has a wife? I wonder what she HOLYFECKINGSHIT

SATA

Surprised he’s only 26. Thought he was on the wrong side of 30 after those years at Spurs. Hope he does really well and we can sign him on a perm

van Persie

It's a loan. Malacia and Shaw missing. People complaining are full of themselves

el3mel

The market ending up in two loan deals trying to save it sums this summer up. A godawful window with the team ending up with more holes than even before.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Has he just not been playing at all for two years? I remember him actually looking quite good at one point for Spurs and being bummed about how we missed out on him (wasn’t that rumoured to be because we wouldn’t agree to Madrid buyback clause of something?) Then he just… disappeared. What’s he been up to?

FrantikChicken

Has he just not been playing at all for two years? I remember him actually looking quite good at one point for Spurs and being bummed about how we missed out on him (wasn’t that rumoured to be because we wouldn’t agree to Madrid buyback clause of something?) Then he just… disappeared. What’s he been up to?
So apparently Conte didn’t fancy him as a wing back in a back 5, and then last year he got a serious injury while at Atletico and they brought in someone else. Not as bad as people are making it out, he’s as good of a cover as we can ask for considering the circumstances.

OverratedOpinion

Just finding himself, working on being tranquil and exploring the perfect number of candles to create the perfect atmosphere to write short stories.

Went on loan to Atletico for a bit too, didn't play much.

Gopher Brown

I used to criticise him specifically and often to my Spurs supporting colleage for being shit. I'm not looking forward to going back to work on Monday.

Why didn't Murtough consider my feelings before making this signing?

ShinjiNinja26

Hopefully he’s coming to Utd with a point to prove and he’s able to find the form he had in his early Spurs days, where he looked to be a quality LB.

Borninthe80ts

It’s a good signing for me in terms of the unexpected nature of the need and the talent of the player and terms of the deal. If he does well it’s a bonus for us and at the minute he is there for numbers. Good to see this means we are looking to develop Fernandez hopefully too.

OldTrevil

If he can hit the ground running, you never know it could all click for him at United.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
No idea what the point of him is... there had to be better out there

Castia

Levy doesn't help 'rival' teams. He's loaned us a player without even taking a fee because he knows what level of player Reguilon is.