Sergio Reguilon signs for United

evil_geko

Hopefully, Dalot and AWB stay fit and he never has to feature :nervous:
How do people still think that Dalot, a right back, will play ahead of natural left back we brought in as emergency?

Sergio will play a lot of games, that is why he was brought in ffs.

jem

I don’t have a huge problem with this backup signing. He was once highly-rated, no?

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
I prefer to have low expectations and be pleasantly surprised than - as usually happens - high expectations and a disaster

Devil81

Honestly you'd have thought we'd brought him in from Altrincham Fc the way some are talking.

Three years ago he was really well thought of, Real Madrid took him back and he was doing well. Spurs didn't work out for him to be fair but he still isn't as bad as people are making out.

He will do a job for us.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Worth having him just to see his hot wife in the stands at OT.

Appletonred

After Shaw who do you prefer? This guy or Malacia? I actually think he is a pretty good signing tbf.

RedOrange

How do people still think that Dalot, a right back, will play ahead of natural left back we brought in as emergency?
Because Dalot played there and looked decent in the last match, and Reguilon has had less than 1 week to integrate with the team and learn the new tactics.

I'm sure he will start some matches but I'd be a bit surprised to see him play right away.

flappyjay

When Shaw was playing CB Dalot played lb and kept Malacia on the bench. It's not out of possibility that he will continue at left back unless reguilon performs better when given the chance. Do you believe that Reguilon will come, put in horror performances and EtH will just seat on his hands and do nothing?

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time

Dalot has played quite a decent amount at left back to be fair. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he ends up playing there as much or more than Reguilon.

Sparky Rhiwabon

I wonder whether we may look to sign him on a more permanent basis at the end of the season, as a squad player? He’s looked surprisingly decent so far and Malacia never convinces me so far.

city-puma

I wonder whether we may look to sign him on a more permanent basis at the end of the season, as a squad player? He’s looked surprisingly decent so far and Malacia never convinces me so far.
Malacia is a much better fit to what ETH wants us play.
Of course, if we change the manager, it will be a different story.

wolvored

I think we were looking at him before he went to Spurs, but I'm sure I read he had a release cause if RM came after him, thats why we left it.

bstb3

Not that Reguilon has been amazing, but this must mean Malacia is close to a comeback so? We can't be gambling Shaw will keep fit with leaving just Dalot to cover while that screws our Right sided attack?

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
I imagine we are looking at somebody else on loan in January hence him returning. He actually played better for us than I thought he would
I presume it just means Malacia is back.

Betson

He done ok for us , won't have harmed Spurs chances of selling him on to some other club if they decide to do that.