Sergio Reguilon signs for United

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I think it’ll be an awful transfer but we did not have much choice.

Jacob

Always like to start a thread on the right foot.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Better than having Dalot fill in for the next few months. He might surprise some people.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Whatever, it's a short-term emergency loan. Not too fussed. He'll just be regulonly starting for a few months.

Only thing that really bothers me is how our backup players (Malacia in this case) always seem to be injured when our starters go down.

Nothing exciting but it's a necessary transfer with our injuries in that position. He might surprise us.

Chairman Steve

I remember wanting him when he was good at Sevilla, still owned by Real and the quandary of whether we were just grooming him for Real if we got him.

Lemoor

Do people really expect a fill-in for injured backup full back to be a statement signing now?

UDontMessWith24

We're seeing quite a few players at Spurs look completely different under a manager that doesn't make them miserable. Not sure why AP deemed him surplus but it's like he hasn't shown he can play in his career. For an emergency signing we could have done worse.

Gandalf

Injuries really dictate how this is seen. If he can be anything like the player he was at Sevilla and initially at Spurs before he got hurt and Conte'd then he will be a decent option and might even keep Malacia on the bench. The unknown is whether he can get back to his best but at his age he certainly ought to be able to bounce back.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Maybe he’ll be one of those transfers that’re completely uninspiring but then go on to be a pleasant surprise and fit the club really well.

That’s about the best you can say at this point really.

Very uninspiring window from Utd.

croadyman

If he can survive that hostile atmosphere on Sunday I will be impressed. They will be at him the minute he walks on to the pitch

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Anyone think he’ll start on Sunday? Big game to come into and with only a day or 2 training with the squad.

Oranges038

No point in going over the top with the moaning on an emergency loan.

He'll do a job. And hopefully do it well.

If not, he'll be sent packing.

cj_sparky

No apparent loan fee, unlike £7m demanded by Chelsea and covering his £50k wages compared to £175k of Cucurella's.

Time will tell how he gets on for us, but I liked him when he was on loan at Sevilla from Real Madrid. Obvious worries as it hasn't worked out at Spurs and he didn't feature all that much at Atletico Madrid either. But why was Cucurella getting a pass on a crap season at Chelsea, when Spurs have hardly had it all rosy over the last few seasons.

I actually think he could be a better option than Malacia in the long run.

girish

I too love women...for their shoes.
I'm not expecting anything, so I won't be that much disappointed if/when he performs average.

OverratedOpinion

I will say, I have seen stranger things than him clicking and doing really well here. He has the talent and the physical burst of pace and stamina.