Serhou Guirassy

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Maybe that could make him consider to accept a generous offer if it comes in this window. I don't think he's turned to shit or anything, but it's probably a lot more lucrative to negotiate with 17 goals in 14 games than say 24 goals in 34 games.
But that's the whole point of that discussion? It will probably need a generous offer to him, he won't move for similar wages than what he gets currently if he already rejected "better" offers from an even much weaker position in the summer.

Mainoldo

Gundogan, Sané and De Bruyne have done just fine for City. The problem is we keep signing shit players for big money and then coaching them badly. This lad is a cheap punt and would still be worth £15m to somebody, as long as we don't pay him way over the odds on his wages, even if he hadn't torn up any trees in 18 months' time.
Ermmm… my point exactly!! We keep signing crap players but let’s go sign the guy who’s 27 who know has ever heard of before.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Ermmm… my point exactly!! We keep signing crap players but let’s go sign the guy who’s 27 who know has ever heard of before.
You've never heard of the guy who was outscoring Harry Kane before he got injured? I think it perhaps says more about you than the player himself.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Looks like he is staying for now, the release clause can't be triggered any more for this transfer window.