Serie A 90's draft

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
While we decide our pick, when would you like to play?
Thursday, probably? I'm quite busy the whole week (and the weekend too :(), so I'd rather not drag this further

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Probably unnecessary, but yeah you don't want to be playing against Franco in a Serie A 90s final

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Probably unnecessary, but yeah you don't want to be playing against Franco in a Serie A 90s final
I was tempted by Zidane, of course (especially with Davids/Del Piero and even non-relevant link with Ronaldo), but I just love Baresi so much! This whole draft was about my inner muppet, would be strange to ignore it at the very end.

Also he was the biggest (and the most obvious) possible upgrade for Moby/Pat's team, so there was that.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
I was tempted by Zidane, of course (especially with Davids/Del Piero and even non-relevant link with Ronaldo), but I just love Baresi so much! This whole draft was about my inner muppet, would be strange to ignore it at the very end.

Also he was the biggest (and the most obvious) possible upgrade for Moby/Pat's team, so there was that.
TBH, although it would hardly be received that well, Desailly is a more obvious Fusi upgrade than Baresi.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Who did you guys pick?

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Interesting I'd guessed a different direction

idmanager

Ohhhhkay :lol:

idmanager

Nothing mate. Great pick. Don't think it would have mattered even if you hated him.
Not that I wouldn't have done the same, but in general Zidane was definitively a better pick for your squad individually and them picking Baresi would have made it a tremendous final.
Good luck either ways.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Just got on now, will start the match in about 10 mins.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Congratulations @harms drafted a great team, thanks for everyone taking part .

Also thanks to @green_smiley for helping out.

And good to see some humour from @sincher in the games , hope you can continue in future games!

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Congrats @harms from round 1, pretty much reckoned you was nailed on to win it. Well deserved.