g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Sevilla’s Lucas Ocampos is touched on backside by fan - ‘I hope La Liga takes it as seriously as racism’

Santos J

By as seriously as La Liga take racism does he mean not very?

Tarrou

I wouldn't brush it under the carpet like they do racism

that fan should have a good telling off at the very least

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
"He shouldn't have been behaving like that, and should take some responsibility" is the type of response he's looking for then?

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Joking aside, you can't have fans in the stadium touching players like that. It is sexual assault. The weirdo should receive a stadium ban and potentially a police investigation. La Liga is a weird league though, so probably nothing will happen.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Should be banned from all stadiums and prosecuted.

cafecillos

Why does the tweet in the OP (by a Zack Snyder fan, no less) need to mention Jenni Hermoso and Alexia Putellas? It's always the same with these anti-woke warriors, they may occasionally have the tiniest bit of a point, but they immediately ruin it with their juvenile whataboutism and their pathetic oppressed straight white man whinging.

Anyway, having said that, that behaviour is completely unacceptable, of course, and the "fan" needs to be punished exemplarily.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Why does the tweet in the OP (by a Zack Snyder fan, no less) need to mention Jenni Hermoso and Alexia Putellas? It's always the same with these anti-woke warriors, they may occasionally have the tiniest bit of a point, but they immediately ruin it with their juvenile whataboutism and their pathetic oppressed straight white man whinging.

Anyway, having said that, that behaviour is completely unacceptable, of course, and the "fan" needs to be punished exemplarily.
I just posted it for the vid, unfortunately if you can read Spanish you have to put up with the shite take

Unam333

Ocampos is right though. Don't touch other people's private parts. What is wrong with some people?

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout

The funny thing I always find with this is that Snyder is very publicly liberal.

Mike Smalling

Hopefully that guy never gets to set foot in a stadium again. Disgusting behavior.

SER19

eh......

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
It's so weird how little the crowd reacts to it, too. One woman looks mildly weirded out but nobody else seems to care.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
They should pull down his trousers and let the Sevilla team kick balls at his arse
I read that as 'kick his balls at his arse'

That would be quite the punishment

mctrials23

Dear lord that isn't sexual assault. I swear the world has gone mad at times. Thats like saying its regular assault as well because he touched him. Tell the fan its not OK to touch the players and get on with your lives. Dearie me.

Marcelinho87

Dear lord that isn't sexual assault. I swear the world has gone mad at times. Thats like saying its regular assault as well because he touched him. Tell the fan its not OK to touch the players and get on with your lives. Dearie me.
I am afraid you’re wrong.

it’s sexual assault, nowhere does it state assault has to be voilent.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Maybe the world isn't mad, and it's just that you're incapable of understanding it.

Longshanks

Judging anyone by there race and sexuality is also unacceptable.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
if you welcome a rapist in your league you’re going to have to put up with having your oil checked.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
It's wrong and it should be dealt woth appropriately.

I don't like the tone of him bringing racism into it though. Doesn't sit right with me, from a country that has a notorious racism problem in their game. Hard to explain why.

Peter van der Gea

Likes Pineapple on well done Steak
It's wrong and it should be dealt woth appropriately.

I don't like the tone of him bringing racism into it though. Doesn't sit right with me, from a country that has a notorious racism problem in their game. Hard to explain why.
They have a sexual assault problem there too apparently

Rapsel

Supports
Ajax
It's so weird how little the crowd reacts to it, too. One woman looks mildly weirded out but nobody else seems to care.
Well we're talking about a crowd that enjoys bulls being killed for fun so this is just banter for them.

tomaldinho1

It shouldn't take more than a few seconds to decide this one. Life stadium ban for the groper, set an example, move on.

Spaghetti

Mom's

Early contender got the most hypocritical paragraph of the year? There are a lot of straight, white men and they are not all the same. Tired, lazy prejudice.

mctrials23

I am afraid you’re wrong.

it’s sexual assault, nowhere does it state assault has to be voilent.
And yet most sane people wouldn't consider what the fan did sexual assault. Technically its theft to steal a single pick and mix. Most people wouldn't be calling the police and reporting a theft though...

Maybe the world isn't mad, and it's just that you're incapable of understanding it.
So we have a world where fans can scream abuse at players for 90 minutes and thats fine but we draw the line at someone poking a player very gently in the bum. Seems entirely sane and reasonable.

The threshold for regular assault is being touched, believe it or not.
I know but you won't be getting a record or being arrested for poking someone gently.