Sexist Ole - "It's a man's game" | Lindelof joins the sexist club | Ole jokes about kids going hungry

432JuanMata

Football is for all genders but this is the mans game with all teams consisting of men etc so it is a mans game for example. Also it’s a expression, I don’t know whether this thread is serious as I didn’t bother read it all but surely it’s a troll. If it’s not can’t wait to support this club in a few years when it’s called peopleChester United

432JuanMata

When women footballers start evacuating their snot at 100 miles per hour one nostril at a time maybe I will begin to take them seriously.

Until such time, it is a man's game.
I remember the Australian national woman’s team who were number 1 at the time so equivalent to say men’s France team losing 6-1 to Newcastle Jets u14 with a bunch of 13 year old kids.

One thing I liked about Ronda Rousey in MMA was she used to shut down the feminist reporters when they asked about equal pay and she said if she started pulling in the fans like McGregor she would get paid the same.

I watched the woman’s World Cup before and it was awful but then I was talking too a girl at work and she said they should get paid the same and I said you watching the WC and she said no and I said it was part of the problem.

Unfortunately for Woman though no fault of there own they don’t have testicules so they won’t produce testosterone so men will always end up stronger and physically better

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
I remember the Australian national woman’s team who were number 1 at the time so equivalent to say men’s France team losing 6-1 to Newcastle Jets u14 with a bunch of 13 year old kids.

One thing I liked about Ronda Rousey in MMA was she used to shut down the feminist reporters when they asked about equal pay and she said if she started pulling in the fans like McGregor she would get paid the same.

I watched the woman’s World Cup before and it was awful but then I was talking too a girl at work and she said they should get paid the same and I said you watching the WC and she said no and I said it was part of the problem.

Unfortunately for Woman though no fault of there own they don’t have testicules so they won’t produce testosterone so men will always end up stronger and physically better
As an aside, women do produce testosterone. Less, but they do.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Why is this even a thread, the phrase refers more to the age than the gender of the game.

432JuanMata

As an aside, women do produce testosterone. Less, but they do.
Yeah 1/10 to 1/20 depending on age and woman etc. While it doesn’t work this way it’s just a example but if a man goes to the gym for a year and a woman for say 6/7 the man will probably build more muscle which is what I meant they have a serious disadvantage yet having no control.
This is what I disagree with as you can be born a boy or girl only if people want to be trans after that is fine but men who identify as woman competing in woman’s sports is just unfair as they are going to be stronger

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Yeah 1/10 to 1/20 depending on age and woman etc. While it doesn’t work this way it’s just a example but if a man goes to the gym for a year and a woman for say 6/7 the man will probably build more muscle which is what I meant they have a serious disadvantage yet having no control.
This is what I disagree with as you can be born a boy or girl only if people want to be trans after that is fine but men who identify as woman competing in woman’s sports is just unfair as they are going to be stronger
Youd actually find a lot of trans people, advocates, and the likes totally agreeing with you, especially with sports like boxing MMA etc. Of course some (maybe a majority) disagree.

The woman's game is slowly (frustratingly so) becoming more professional, so the technical gap will narrow over time. Obviously the physicality is a different ball game altogether.

432JuanMata

Youd actually find a lot of trans people, advocates, and the likes totally agreeing with you, especially with sports like boxing MMA etc. Of course some (maybe a majority) disagree.

The woman's game is slowly (frustratingly so) becoming more professional, so the technical gap will narrow over time. Obviously the physicality is a different ball game altogether.
Yeah most do agree they understand the limitations.
Well woman can be professional all they want they still are going to be worse unfortunately. I went to school with a girl who ended playing for Ireland national team she also got votes for a Pukkas award I’ll get the video of the goal.She was a good football slightly better than me but she played for Ireland and I played Sunday League and was decent at best. It shows the level between men’s and woman’s game

432JuanMata

My sister played with Steph. for wiw she's not particularly a great player IMO. Good technique, but even when it comes to the women's leagues, she's nothing special.

Again, the gap will narrow, not dissappear.

For example, my sister was/is a very, very good player. Full scholarships, offered contracts in America etc, but there was no way she was going to accept a 50k job a year for 3/4 years away from here family before coming back to Ireland and starting 4 years behind her peers in her vocation (teaching) obviously she's not complaining about that, that's just the way it is. Womens football done her well, but with a more professional, or evwn elite amateur level, she would have earned more than her 1 u21 cap.

Not sure why I never copped you were from here.
Oh yeah so you know Steph as I said a good player but just a decent run of the mill player when it came to top Sunday league in Ireland. In Ireland the average of job acceptance is 51.4 for woman and 48.6 so mostly equal but say for example in construction it’s 99.9 men due to heavy lifting and woman not wanting to do it. As I said woman naturally have a disadvantage in certain things and physical activity is one of them.
good luck to your sister unfortunately it’s the way of football. The popularity of woman’s football isn’t there yet and they are paid accordingly which is not that much.

11 forwards

Supports
Rosenborg
Bit of a stretch.
No, it's a good point.

There's men vs boys, and there's men vs women. "It's a man's game" obviously points to men vs boys, because of the context. That's why context matters.

As also shown with the Cavani insta fuzz.

redcafe_reader

I am honestly more offended by the "Gun" in Ole's name. He should change his name to Ole Sticknar Solskjær.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Football is for all genders but this is the mans game with all teams consisting of men etc so it is a mans game for example. Also it’s a expression, I don’t know whether this thread is serious as I didn’t bother read it all but surely it’s a troll. If it’s not can’t wait to support this club in a few years when it’s called peopleChester United
You should be ashamed of accusing a well-respected and honorary veteran like @esmufc07 of being a troll.

Dve

And now it’s filtered down to the players. Well done boss

Give it a break, will you, you´re just being silly. Ole ment a mans game opposted to a boy´s game. And he was talking about the PL specifically, not about football in general. It has nothing to do with women. You could say it´s a woman´s game in contrast to a girl´s game if you were talking about the SL.

Last edited:

Mickson

And now it’s filtered down to the players. Well done boss

That's really funny. His wife is some kind of new-age feminist in Sweden and wanted to cancel a radio show because she didn't like the way they spoke (when they clearly were joking) about women. A penny for her thoughts about this statement from her man. It was a shitstorm in Sweden when Mikael Lustig shouted "fecking cnuts" to the Italian fans for when they booed the Swedish national anthem and he had to apologize for using a women's genitals. The Swedish society is the most anxious there is out there, although nobody seems to have picked this up.

11 forwards

Supports
Rosenborg
I am honestly more offended by the "Gun" in Ole's name. He should change his name to Ole Sticknar Solskjær.
Yeah but it doesn't help much, because his last name (Solskjær = Sunskerry) is the name of an actual island close to Molde, where the king Harald Fairhair fought two viking sea battles.

So don't take his gun. Ole swordnar could work.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Yeah but it doesn't help much, because his last name (Solskjær = Sunskerry) is the name of an actual island close to Molde, where the king Harald Fairhair fought two viking sea battles.

So don't take his gun. Ole swordnar could work.
Sexist Violent Child Abuser Ole

RashyForPM

Harmless comment meant as a joke, because Noah Solskjaer is clearly not underfed and as a footballer in the top Norwegian league has definitely taken one or two dives himself :lol:

Mourinho has somehow spun it, but in fairness to the Spurs fans, they have seen right through it. His diversionary tactics have been employed far too often for them to even have any effect now.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Jose’s response to this...I thought he was joking. He seemed genuinely outraged :lol:
he’s a master at this.

his team just got thumped at home, so first of all he says pogba should have been sent off, then says ole should steal to feed his kids? like wtf?

clearly it was a figure of speech, but now people are talking about that rather than tottenham losing again.

SwedishFish

That's really funny. His wife is some kind of new-age feminist in Sweden and wanted to cancel a radio show because she didn't like the way they spoke (when they clearly were joking) about women. A penny for her thoughts about this statement from her man. It was a shitstorm in Sweden when Mikael Lustig shouted "fecking cnuts" to the Italian fans for when they booed the Swedish national anthem and he had to apologize for using a women's genitals. The Swedish society is the most anxious there is out there, although nobody seems to have picked this up.
This won't make a splash as it isn't in regard to the national team. Some big time shitstirring from Andy Mitten there.