Sexist Ole - "It's a man's game" | Lindelof joins the sexist club | Ole jokes about kids going hungry

Water Melon

Bless ya all who contributed to this thread with your fantastic sense of humour. I am really glad to see there are still a lot of people around who are sane enough to not turn everything into sexism.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crustanoid

There are still 2 "son" in their name, how about the "daughter"???

Should be Steve McPerchildrenperchildren.
You’re emasculating this person by using a commonly male Christian name. (Name) Perchildperchild is more suitable

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Bless ya all who contributed to this thread with your fantastic sense of humour. I am really glad to see there are still a lot of people around who are sane enought to not turn everything into sexism.
Please treat this serious thread on this serious topic with the seriousness it seriously deserves. Seriously.

Tel074

Just said this in his post match interview. Disgraceful comment really considering this is the first season United have a women's team. Should apologise.
I think he should be sacked for these comments .
Actually no shot then sacked

United58

I was going to suggest we just call it "Human football" or "Human up". But it contains the word man. So can't have that.

So my suggestion is that we hereby call everyone "Homo Sapien" or "Homo" for short. "Homo up" "Homo ball", etc etc. (derived from the family of large primates called Hominidae - Homo is the human branch of the family tree).

I also propose we change clubname to Sapienchester United.
You do realise there are people without feet? Do you know how disgusting and derogatory that kind of language is?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

This is utter disgusting. Look at how they've emphasised 'man'. Ole's sexism has rubbed off on his players. My blood is boiling.

Prodigal7

I feel most sorry for the non binary and transgender people. Shame on the transphobic caf for not being offended on their behalf at this whole fiasco.

Ryan Bobson

All you snowflakes cut the guy some slack he isnt a native English speaker used a bad narrative

lysglimt

Scout

This is utter disgusting. Look at how they've emphasised 'man'. Ole's sexism has rubbed off on his players. My blood is boiling.
And they also are indicating that Luke is a women

Hen Shaw

that is sexist as well

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Yet another sexist manager. Arsenal have women representing their club too, how are they supposed to show 'big balls'? Sick of these narrow minded people.

Bertie Wooster

Yet another sexist manager. Arsenal have women representing their club too, how are they supposed to show 'big balls'? Sick of these narrow minded people.
But they're two entirely different codes.

When the managers of the men's team are talking about their team, they're talking about the men's game. Which women don't play in.

If it was a male manager of a women's team making these male orientated comments, it wouldn't make any sense and would be inappropriate and inaccurate. But I don't see why male managers of the male version of football can't use male orientated language.

Matriac

When the managers of the men's team are talking about their team, they're talking about the men's game. Which women don't play in.

If it was a male manager of a women's team making these male orientated comments, it wouldn't make any sense and would be inappropriate and inaccurate. But I don't see why male managers of the male version of football can't use male orientated language.
Wooosh

Bertie Wooster

Person makes a poor 'joke'.
Another assumes it's a pedantic point on a pedantic thread as it's not particularly funny.
The first person mocks the second for not recognising the 'attempt' at humour.

EDIT: I'll leave my post here while it's been quoted a few times, but just to say that I now realise I misjudged the tone of the post / thread so apologies for that. :)

Last edited:

Matriac

Another assumes it's a pedantic point on a pedantic thread as it's not particularly funny.
The first person mocks the second for not getting the 'joke'. :rolleyes:
This is a mostly joking thread, most people on here are wumming. And I know that @Samid is not thick from seeing his other posts. To me he was clearly being sarcastic, emulating some of the insane posts on here, thus the whooosh.

lysglimt

Scout
The first person mocks the second for not recognising the 'attempt' at humour.
Ask Jeeves to sort it out for you

Bertie Wooster

This is a mostly joking thread, most people on here are wumming. And I know that @Samid is not thick from seeing his other posts. To me he was clearly being sarcastic, emulating some of the insane posts on here, thus the whooosh.
Yeah, fair point.
TBH, I only briefly read it and then looked at the OP and misjudged the thread (and reading some of the responses to the OP, they're making exactly the same point that I was making so that's reassuring).

Reading the post I responded to again, it's obviously a spoof and I should have recognised that. :)

Last edited:

Matriac

Yeah, fair point.
TBH, I only briefly read it and then looked at the OP and a few other posts and misjudged the thread.
Reading the post again, it's obviously a joke and I should have seen that. :)
Fair, creds to you for admitting you misread the tone instead of just leaving the thread or sticking to your guns like many inane people on here do. Have a great Easter-weekend with whatever you prefer in your glass!

Walters_19_MuFc

His? Why are you assuming Samid is a he? Another sexist comment. Ban worthy, in my opinion.

Bertie Wooster

Fair, creds to you for admitting you misread the tone instead of just leaving the thread or sticking to your guns like many inane people on here do. Have a great Easter-weekend with whatever you prefer in your glass!
Thanks. :D
I guess I'm so used these days to seeing / hearing 'genuine' complaints along the ludicrous lines the post was spoofing that I just assumed it was yet another one.
I obviously didn't give some of the posters on here enough credit. :)

Last edited:

SAFMUTD

Sexist fecker, notice how he hasnt lined up a women even once in his entire career!

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
I think this is the real reason we're looking for a new CB TBH... feck the left footed right footed debate... you find a CB with a big massive pair of elephant balls dangling between his legs and it majorly increases the surface area when it comes to blocking shots.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
I'm with Elvis on this. Between this comment and the recent RIDICULOUS anti-mohican comment, it's clear that we have a sexist racist in charge of this club.

I wouldn't be surprised if the recent quotes, attributed to Maguire, asking for an "English-speaking" CB partner were actually part of Ole's massive, ironic, right-wing agenda.

OLE OUT.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife

What will that translate to for the female team coach?
just wanna know.