Sexist Ole - "It's a man's game" | Lindelof joins the sexist club | Ole jokes about kids going hungry

Just accept its a sexist comment and he should apologise. May have been a slip of the tongue but speaks more to his character of the man.
Any evidence that he identifies as a man or are you just assuming it using your patriarchal and sexist indoctrination? Don't dare to mansplain to me either, just apologize and we'll move on.

Almost as bad as the clear racism he has shown so far, selling Lukaku the darkest skinned player on the team and refusing to play Bailly and Pogba the only ones with similar skin tones.

Absolutely.

It the year 2019 for crying out loud... Ole should know better than to otherize half of Earth's population by carelessly using such divisive words.

It's not necessarily "men" in a gender context. The separation of boys' and men's game to me is a valid categorisation. We allow a different level of intensity and grittiness on the pitch when we watch our kids as opposed to a proffesional game. To construct a case of sexism against OGS based on the phrase "man's game" is far over the top. For so many to 'demand' an apology or see this as an excuse to shove OGS out of office is nothing but embarrassing.

Almost as bad as the clear racism he has shown so far, selling Lukaku the darkest skinned player on the team and refusing to play Bailly and Pogba the only ones with similar skin tones.
Unfortunately for your logic, he bought and started a notably dark Wan Bissaka. :p

It’s unfortunate that Ole resorted to sexual comments.

It would be ashamed if he was... sacked.

"No chance," he said. "We are not playing basketball.

"It's maybe a slight touch but it's not a clear and obvious error. It's still a man's game with tackles allowed."

He should have said “It’s still a homo sapien’s game with tackles allowed.”

No wait......sapien is latin for ‘wise man’ ......DOH

:lol:
RAWK said:
Guys i think this will be a sliver lining. The MU fans are trying to make a storm with Ole's "its a man's game" comment - They are calling it sexist....

Just said this in his post match interview. Disgraceful comment really considering this is the first season United have a women's team. Should apologise.

Should never have separate men & women team. We should mix the, together in one team.

Ironic comment.

Just said this in his post match interview. Disgraceful comment really considering this is the first season United have a women's team. Should apologise.
Such a WUM... Who care's if he said that.. it IS a man's game! Unless you want mixed unisex teams ? :lol:

If you go back and watch it again he clearly slips in a little "United" in there.

So he actually said "It's still a man united's game with tackles allowed"

I changed my Ole vote from "keep" to "sack" due to this thread. Thank you OP to bring this important issue to my attention.

Reactions: SteveJ
People need to get a grip, being offended by this. Shows peoples true nature when a quote like this gets took out of context and he is attacked for it! Quite evident he is referring to tackles being aloud cause they are men out there, not boys.

Don't hear an outcry when 'men against boys' is used! Or 'Man On', this carries on and football will be just like the paddy power commercials!

It is a mans game and woman’s football is a woman’s game. Until they start mixing it up. Stupid thread

I'm telling Sam Smith on all of you

Why do women officiate then?
Officiating not taking part and playing, how is that not simple to understand? Plus jumping on a quote used for decades is childish when there was no sexist agenda to be seen or heard.

We also have something called the 'womens' FA National league, because sports are split by sex, or is this news to you?

Officiating not taking part and playing, how is that not simple to understand? Plus jumping on a quote used for decades is childish when there was no sexist agenda to be seen or heard.

We also have something called the 'womens' FA National league, because sports are split by sex, or is this news to you?

I don’t like your tone.

Officiating not taking part and playing, how is that not simple to understand? Plus jumping on a quote used for decades is childish when there was no sexist agenda to be seen or heard. We also have something called the 'womens' FA National league, because sports are split by sex, or is this news to you?
This is how it begins. In happier times, women were content to stay at home and knit socks for kittens; now, they* are power-mad and wearing trousers! I'm outraged n' stuff.

*The women, not the kittens.

This is how it begins. In happier times, women were content to stay at home and knit socks for kittens; now, they* are power-mad and wearing trousers! I'm outraged n' stuff.

*The women, not the kittens.
I would find it much easier, if we took facts on board and a Male physiology and Womens differ to the point and contact or physical extremes wouldn't be fair. So keep men ve men, women vs women! Everyone is happy.

Ps. Not really understanding you point here :lol:

I would find it much easier, if we took facts on board and a Male physiology and Womens differ to the point and contact or physical extremes wouldn't be fair. So keep men ve men, women vs women! Everyone is happy.

Ps. Not really understanding you point here :lol:
What about us sex changers