g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Sheep draft SF - kps88 vs Joga Bonito

Who would win based on player peak?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VivaJanuzaj

Carboni would've taken kps' next shot and would've missed it.
Shit penalty taking guys :lol:

Joga's penalties:
Pen takers

O.Kahn : Shoots centre
T.Burgnich : Shoots centre
J.Kohler : Shoots left
E.Davids : Shoots left
B.Schuster : Shoots right

Keeper saves
1) Dives left
2) Dives right
3) Stays centre
4) Dives left
5) Dives left
Kps' penalties:
1. Platini- R
2. Puskas- R
3. Redondo- C
4. Laudrup- L
5. Carboni- R

Saves -

1. C
2. C
3. L
4. R
5. L

Make sure I didn't bottle it :lol:

kps88

Hard luck @Joga Bonito. Nicely done on the commentary @VivaJanuzaj. Laudrup sitting down to take a picture was my personal favourite :lol:

What are people's thoughts on reinforcements? I'm guessing LB and LW.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Hard luck @Joga Bonito. Nicely done on the commentary @VivaJanuzaj. Laudrup sitting down to take a picture was my personal favourite :lol:

What are people's thoughts on reinforcements? I'm guessing LB and LW.
CB, push Bergomi right and a left back. Your defence is the weak link here, I'd gamble on your attack as it is... all major vote winners. I only voted against you because I disliked your defence, it needs major surgery for me personally.

VivaJanuzaj

CB, push Bergomi right and a left back. Your defence is the weak link here, I'd gamble on your attack as it is... all major vote winners. I only voted against you because I disliked your defence, it needs major surgery for me personally.
This. Bergomi is a must at RB here, you can leave Carboni in your team if you have a plan to the LW though, because Laudrup isn't a good fit there and Donadoni isn't final worthy. You can also go for LW & LB I assume, but you'd want a better defensive RB against Gento(assuming Cutch won't upgrade him).

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
The Laudrup issue is so minor. He's a genius and quality on the left.. Donadoni is top quality too, he has more pressing concerns.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
I thought Brehme + Scirea is a no brainer, if he gets to pick twice.

VivaJanuzaj

The Laudrup issue is so minor. He's a genius and quality on the left.. Donadoni is top quality too, he has more pressing concerns.
Yeah but against a team like Cutch's every small problem becomes an elephant. I'd probably take a CB here as there is so much quality for CBs available(Scirea, Baresi, Vierchowod, Kohler..) and move Bergomi to RB. I guess Cutch will go for a striker instead of Fontaine(VB?). You can also get Carlos Alberto for RB and keep Bergomi CB.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
I thought Brehme + Scirea is a no brainer, if he gets to pick twice.
Well, that made it easy...

Although I have absolutely no idea why people think Sagnol needs replacing. Either Gento is being overrated or Sagnol underrated, probably both.

I still don't like the chemistry upfront, but it means one of Garrincha or Platini having to go, and that won't happen.

antohan

Yeah but against a team like Cutch's every small problem becomes an elephant. I'd probably take a CB here as there is so much quality for CBs available(Scirea, Baresi, Vierchowod, Kohler..) and move Bergomi to RB. I guess Cutch will go for a striker instead of Fontaine(VB?). You can also get Carlos Alberto for RB and keep Bergomi CB.
Marco van Basten has spent the entire draft losing games.

Retards. lulz

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
Not against Matthews. I think that Sagnol against Gento is a bigger problem.
I don't think Sagnol is the bigger problem, but it doesn't matter anyway, because Sagnol is replaced with Bergomi once you pick a centerback. The 2nd pick is between upgrading leftwing or leftback and clearly Carboni is the one who has to go.

antohan

I don't think Sagnol is the bigger problem, but it doesn't matter anyway, because Sagnol is replaced with Bergomi once you pick a centerback. The 2nd pick is between upgrading leftwing or leftback and clearly Carboni is the one who has to go.
And Brehme sorts out the width out left problem anyway. 2 for the price of 1.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Kps needs someone who will overlap on the left flank because none of his attacking midfield trio are left-footed or naturally left-sided. With Brehme there Laudrup can dick about in inside-left as much as he wants. It would be a big ask getting Carboni who would already be the weakest player on the park (as much as I believe he's under-rated) to not only nullify Stanley but contribute meaningfully going forward.

VivaJanuzaj

Matthews > Gento
Sagnol > Carboni

:confused:
From how Cutch presented it, it never seemed like it to me. Always felt that LW of his is more dangerous.
I don't know enough about either of them tbf, too old for me. I've done my reading but there's a limit to how much you can learn from reading about players online, the drafts are good ways of learning than, and that's what I got from these drafts.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Marco van Basten has spent the entire draft losing games.

Retards. lulz
:lol:

He could really do with a Czibor or a Boniek on the left. I would also suggest going for either Laudrup and Garrincha or Platini and Donadoni for a more coherent attack, but that's never going to happen in a million years.

If it's just one pick then Brehme is a no brainer.

kps88

Thanks for the feedback chaps. Narrowed it down to 4 names.

antohan

:lol:

He could really do with a Czibor or a Boniek on the left. I would also suggest going for either Laudrup and Garrincha or Platini and Donadoni for a more coherent attack, but that's never going to happen in a million years.

If it's just one pick then Brehme is a no brainer.
feck me sideways, you could still pick from all rounds, right?

After upgrading with Garrincha, then Laudrup, I reckon the moment Platini came in Boniek shits on both of them. And if you don't think so, then Platini was the wrong pick.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Barca did it against us when they've put Puyol as a RB in 2008-09's final(I think). Made Cristiano Ronaldo invisible throughout the match and I obviously rate Ronaldo above Puyol.
What? Rooney played as left wing, with Ronaldo as striker that time. And Puyol had played as their right back before for years.