Sheva not keen on Chelsea

Shaft

Ukrainian striker Andrei Shevchenko has reiterated his loyalty to AC Milan.
Despite reports in the Italian press linking Chelsea with an €80m bid, the 28-year-old has distanced himself from these rumours.
Shevchenko admits personal admiration for Roman Abramovich after meeting him in Rome during a ceremony held by the Ukrainian press, but denies he wants a transfer to Chelsea.
"I'm happy that he (Roman Abramovich) is in Italy - he's an intelligent person who likes football a lot." commented Shevchenko.
"He made a really important investment at Chelsea, not only a financial one, but a personal one too.
"Am I a dream signing for Abramovich? You would have to ask him.
"Anyway I'm too attached to Milan, a club which feels like a family.
"It's here that I became the player I am and where I have won everything."
Next week the Rossoneri face a UEFA Champions League trip to Old Trafford, the venue of their 2003 triumph in the competition, and Shevchenko expects an exciting game.
"Old Trafford is a stadium that has happy memories for me and we are expecting another special match." admitted Shevchenko.
"It will be a really difficult period because, despite our tough league program, the Champions League will oblige us to expend further energy - I'm really keen on the Champions League."

good for us!!