Shinji Kagawa | Signs for Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Surely that won't be an issue as he has a work permit for Germany, an EU member state the same as us.
Does not work like that. British Home Office decides. EU working rights apply to EU citizens only.

prateik

Work permit 75% bit excuses games missed because of injury.
He has played more than 75% of games since June 2010. He qualifies.

prateik

Hah. Even if Japan have played some internationals that I couldnt find listed and he just misses out on the 75%, we can wait till the end of june and the world cup games he missed wont count. (2 years prev from the time of applying).
And a recommendation from his National team coach would do too.

Kagawa really shouldnt have any work permit issues.

wr8_utd

:'(
Why are even discussing the work limit issue? There's absolutely no chance that he won't get.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Surely that won't be an issue as he has a work permit for Germany, an EU member state the same as us.
Does not work like that. British Home Office decides. EU working rights apply to EU citizens only.
Isn't that why we park players at Royal Antwerp so that they can play football in an EU country, which makes it easier to get to England?

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I thought it was for them to get Belgium citizenship.
Bingo. Belgium gives out passports like Santa gives our pressies.

Although the fact that all of you are getting so excited about a report on goal.com I have to say is faintly amusing and to think I was criticised for posting a Star report saying Kagawa would sign next week? If goal.com is more widely believed than the Star then the Star has fallen that's for sure.

This is all a lot of crap. The reason Kagawa hasn't signed is because he's on international duty with Japan. Once their latest round of games is done next week this will get sorted. The idea that we wouldn't be able to get a work permit for a £20m player is ridiculous. If we were able to get work permits for the likes of Ando and the Da Silva's without them having been capped a bunch of times at senior level how can we fail to get one of Dortmund's star players? :rolleyes:

x42bn6

I don't think anyone has ever obtained a Belgian passport via our loans? Dong, for example, would never have taken it as China forbids dual-citizenship.

It's mostly been for experience and in Dong's case, getting more appearances for his national team so he can get a work permit.

I'm always right

Although the fact that all of you are getting so excited about a report on goal.com I have to say is faintly amusing and to think I was criticised for posting a Star report saying Kagawa would sign next week? If goal.com is more widely believed than the Star then the Star has fallen that's for sure.
Have you even read the responses on here?

Cal?

CR7 fan
If the Bundesliga Football Player of the Year has work permit issues, there is something very very wrong with the British system. :lol:

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Okay, I google translated this from another forum(I'm to lazy to translate it myself), so it's a little bit rough translation, but you will understand it:

Here's more: Not the last three, but the last two years and to watch the matches in which he could play. If you missed the game for injury, and matches are not included in the calculation, so that there Kagawa already has its 75%. Also, looking at the date of application. This means that if Kagwa play next three games now, and then apply 30th United June for his work permit, the World Cup is not absolutely essential, since the 29th Japan dropped June 2010, which means that the last two years, and these matches are not included in the calculation. If the United apply 25th June, which means earlier, then the group stage will not enter into the calculation, because the completed 24th June 2010. year. With these three games, is sure to fulfill the quota.

In other words, there should be no problems with work permit.

credits to Kounan. ;)

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Is it just a matter of receiving the work permit now?
The only reason he hasn't signed is cos he's on international duty with Japan. This work permit thing was dreamed up by goal.com. Nobody else has reported it.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
So it looks like we won't be signing him until the start of July then?
Nobody will be getting signed until then anyway, doesn't stop them confirming they will be or not though.

wr8_utd

:'(
We got one for Hernandez and I don't think he'd fulfilled the international criteria either. Anyway work permit isn't an issue. Goal.com talking nonsense as always :lol:

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
If the Bundesliga Football Player of the Year has work permit issues, there is something very very wrong with the British system. :lol:
If someone who earns 100k a week can't get a work permit then there is something wrong.

MDFC Manager

The critical point is, with how carefully we deal in transfers these days, there is no way we'd make a bid for a player who'd have huge difficulties in getting a permit.

ricky-romeo

my mate signs kagawa on a free transfer on FM but he fails to get his work permit.

nobody wants to sign him on loan either so he didn't play a single game for 2 seasons until my mate finally sold him to atletico madrid for 25million pound.:lol:

dejans

First signing of summer 2011 was Jones on 13th of June.

I fully expect Kagawa to sign on the same day, as he finishes his international duties.

You can quote me on that.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Google translation of part of an interview Rene did with the Marveld Tournament people:

Raise it to you not out there than in the Dutch youth no play at United. They conclude it is best to view with your football. What about Wesley Sneijder example?

"Now I must always be careful what I say. Call me names than the English press is above them. But Sneijder was a few years ago very concrete. Just won everything with Inter, ready for a new challenge and to us he was the missing link number ten. But he stayed. Afellay is another player. Would suit us very well. But he went to Barcelona. "
"Who we are inside have been Shinji Kagawa, from Borussia Dortmund. I got this year to five times tips to watch it. Decided eventually anyway to do. Great footballer. I am straight to Ferguson explained step and said: here you have a videotape, go look at this player. Even Ferguson was right to. This guy has everything. Great dribbling, eye for space, good running action without the ball, but also able to score a goal themselves.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
my mate signs kagawa on a free transfer on FM but he fails to get his work permit.

nobody wants to sign him on loan either so he didn't play a single game for 2 seasons until my mate finally sold him to atletico madrid for 25million pound.:lol:
thats funny he is on my A Madrid team on FM as one of my foreign players. Him and Muniain are lighting it up.

Godfather

Google translation of part of an interview Rene did with the Marveld Tournament people:

Raise it to you not out there than in the Dutch youth no play at United. They conclude it is best to view with your football. What about Wesley Sneijder example?

"Now I must always be careful what I say. Call me names than the English press is above them. But Sneijder was a few years ago very concrete. Just won everything with Inter, ready for a new challenge and to us he was the missing link number ten. But he stayed. Afellay is another player. Would suit us very well. But he went to Barcelona. "
"Who we are inside have been Shinji Kagawa, from Borussia Dortmund. I got this year to five times tips to watch it. Decided eventually anyway to do. Great footballer. I am straight to Ferguson explained step and said: here you have a videotape, go look at this player. Even Ferguson was right to. This guy has everything. Great dribbling, eye for space, good running action without the ball, but also able to score a goal themselves.
He really is a grade A Muppet isn't he? I like

Status
Not open for further replies.