Shinji Kagawa

Status
Not open for further replies.
How nice to wake up to good news. He truly is a quality player and if we give him the chance, im sure he'll convince any doubters.

Welcome to Man Utd! Now on the next one, Fergie.

forrie_x

Can someone please clarify what his natural position is? I seem to have heard infinite different answers...

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
#10 role, behind the striker in a 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 formation, which ever way you want to interpret it.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Can someone please clarify what his natural position is? I seem to have heard infinite different answers...
If you were playing 4-2-3-1 he could play anywhere across the field in the '3'. For Dortmund he mostly played down the middle though, for Japan he sorta plays wide and drifts inside picking up the ball in gaps left between the opposition midfield and defence. Attacking midfielder in short. However, IMHO he's smart enough and hard working enough to play in the heart of midfield and I wouldn't be surprised to see Fergie use him in every single one of those positions this season depending upon form and players available.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Excited about this signing. He will offer us a completely different option when it comes to penetrating through the middle. Too often we'll knock it out wide. He will be that man playing those defence splitting through balls while whole box is crowded with players.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Terrific news, I think we should issue a statement thanking Shinji and Dortmund for the way they have conducted themselves during this transfer; it's be far more dignified than the Hazard circus.
What,the RedCafe Transfer forum should issue an official statement?

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Let Welbeck choose between #9 and #7 first, than let Kagawa choose between remaining ones, #19 or #7/#9.

mlclauhk

Excited about this signing. He will offer us a completely different option when it comes to penetrating through the middle. Too often we'll knock it out wide. He will be that man playing those defence splitting through balls while whole box is crowded with players.
Particularly with Chicharito upfront :) What a mouthwatering prospect! :drool:

evra

Bitten by an adder as a baby, the adder died.
Another good thing about this is it's very unlikely he will want to leave Utd. We are huge in Japan so Kagawa will be bigger than Beckham. He will make millions in endorsements and we will sell millions of Kagawa shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.