Shirt Numbers

Ronaldo#7

I would never get Ronaldo, even though he's my favourite player aswell as best in world, fecking shite attitude.

I would get John O'Shea :nervous:

SharkyMcShark

Horrified
Using location as a tagline: because I'm just not
I have a Scholes away shirt form last year... If I had to get one NOW it'd be the blue away kit with... Hargreaves probably. Or Park. Or Tevez

I'd never get Rooney, Ronaldo, Giggs, or Ferdinand. I have nothing against those players, but they're our best known players and I don't want to appear a plastic fan when I'm wearing the shirt down the pub or in a sports bar.

Strike

I'd get 3. Evra.

Probably avoid getting 29. Kuszczak because it'd get misspelled.

Dominant

Will never get Ronaldo, Nani and Anderson.

Ronaldo and Nani for obvious reasons, nothing against anderson, but I just don't feel like being seen with his name on the back of my shirt.

I will get Giggs definitely.

After he retired, I would have go for Berbatov, Hargreaves or even Possebon.

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.
I have already got Scholes Giggs, Rooney, Tevez shirts so I guess I would buy Ferdinand.
I would never by Dong while he was with us, but he is gone now, so it will have to be Fletcher ,even though he is doing very well for us lately.

simoncj

I have got 2. G. Neveille, 4 Hargereaves, 5. Fredinand, 7. Beckham, 7, Ronaldo, 8 Rooney, 10 v. Nistelrooy, 11. Giggs, 16. Keane and 18. Scholes...

would get 15. vidic for the new away white kit and 10 Rooney for the blue 3rd kit

Ixion

Would get: Anderson!

Would never get: Ronaldo

nimic

something nice
Scout
Got Scholes. If I get one anytime soon it'll probably be Anderson, Evra or Vidic. Tevez is also possible. Carrick isn't impossible.

I definitely won't get Ronaldo, simply because everyone else has it.

SecondFig

The only name/numbers I've ever gotten are (in order of my getting them)

93/94 - Cantona 7

98/99 - Solskjaer 20

07/08 - Tevez 32

If I was going to get another it'd have to be either Giggs, Scholes, Park or Evra

Name Changed

weso26
I'd get Fletcher on the back.

I would not get Neville on the back.

I've had jerseys before with Cantona, Ince, Kanchelskis, Irwin and Rooney on the back. And one from years ago with 7 but no name for Robbo. I have a Ronaldo one as well.

a_devil_inside

Big footed hermaphrodite
probably get Carrick's number
Would like Rodrigo but he may get a new number in time

Ideally i'd get 666 with my name on it but don't think 3 numbers would work.

Wouldn't get any players name on incase they left, always my own

Biscuit1871

Why would you most of you get a berba shirt, but would never get a Ronaldo shirt, even though both display the wrong attitude as much as each other. I would rather have Ronaldo on the back of my shirt, as at least he didn't protest on the pitch.

Biscuit1871

I have a Scholes away shirt form last year... If I had to get one NOW it'd be the blue away kit with... Hargreaves probably. Or Park. Or Tevez

I'd never get Rooney, Ronaldo, Giggs, or Ferdinand. I have nothing against those players, but they're our best known players and I don't want to appear a plastic fan when I'm wearing the shirt down the pub or in a sports bar.
You're an idiot.

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
I wanted to get Berba on the new blue shirt but JJB ran out of number 9s. Had to settle with Anderson.

Oranje

aka 12 year old dynamic dude
I'd go for Evra, Giggs or Anderson.

Muckamore Red

Have the home and away from this season and got Vidic and Tevez on the back of them. If I were to get another one would probably go for Carrick.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Hard to say.

I was actually looking at getting a shirt a few weeks ago, but couldn't decide who's name I wanted. Scholes, Carrick, Giggs, Ferdinand, Rooney and Berbatov (mostly to annoy my Spurs-supporting dad :lol:) were the main ones I was thinking about.

Anderson8

I would never get Ronaldo, even though he's my favourite player aswell as best in world, fecking shite attitude.

I would get John O'Shea :nervous:
If you wouldn't get Ronaldo on the back of a shirt then why have him as your red cafe username?

Anderson8

I would have said Anderson but I recently got the new white away shirt with Ando on the back. Altogether I have a Ronaldo,Rooney,Anderson and a Personalised shirt.

Rowem

gently, down the stream
Scholes would be top of my list.

After that then Rooney, Evra, Vidic, Ronaldo, Rio, Berbatov, Giggs or Carrick.

I would have no problem getting Ronaldo, mostly as a feck you to everyone else.

I wouldnt get some young kid who hasnt fully established himself yet and I wouldnt get a fringe player.

oleonenumber20

I got Scholes on last season away kit, thinking of getting the Blue Shirt but cant decide between Giggs, Rio, Vida, Evra or Anderson

Rowem

gently, down the stream
Suprised by the amount of people saying Anderson. He really has become somewhat of a favourite already. Personally I'd want to wait until he has actually provided the goods on the pitch for a few years...

oleonenumber20

Suprised by the amount of people saying Anderson. He really has become somewhat of a favourite already. Personally I'd want to wait until he has actually provided the goods on the pitch for a few years...
I think its because he is just so damn cool:cool:

mu77

if i was to get any numbers on kits it'd be giggs' and scholes'.