Siiiiuuuu

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDevilMachine

He is a narcissistic snake who only cares about himself. The moment we failed to qualify for the CL, he asked to leave and he is only still here because no clubs want him. He would have joined City if we didn't offer him more money and it's no coincidence that the moment he joined the club, the entire team became so disjointed last season and that was the end of Ole's tenure where we ended up in our worst finish. He scored a winning goal yesterday, great. I'm happy about the result but I definitely will not make such cringe and embarrassing posts about how he is a club legend and GOAT.

Take a day off for yourself
Calls people who want Ronaldo to score 'fans' and 'cringemonsters' then goes on to revel in the idea a Manchester United player won't score many more goals this season when we don't have a recognisable CF who can stay fit for consecutive games. Cringe indeed.
I'm far from Ronaldo's biggest fan but he hasn't played due to trying to leave all summer, not having a preseason due to that and Martial being in form, so it's hard to score goals when you don't play. Whether you like him or not, we need him to score goals when Martial is made of glass and Rashford isn't a CF, so it's super weird that you're revelling in the idea that he's finished and won't score more goals this season. If anything, I'd say your behaviour is cringe and embarrassing, apparently you're a fan of the club? Just a long as Ronaldo doesn't score?
How many games has he actually played this season.
Hands up. I am a big Ronaldo fan. As are millions of others both here and around the world.
And I fully accept that at 37, he is no longer the player he once was.
And I also accept that United fans have the right to call him out when he is not performing to their expectations.

But come on. Let's show him the respect he fully deserves.
You sound like you hope this is the case. Why is that? Weird to actively hope a current player doesn't do well.
I bet you are fun at parties....
Make this man a permanent newbie. Pathetic post from a United fan
I'd take over the top positivity about our players than whatever it is you bring to the table as a "supporter".
I'm the same. I'm no fanboy and he obviously is on the slope of decline but some people are almost wishing it on him. The guy actually did a great job yesterday and scored a lovely goal and still some people are just sticking the knife in. Crazy.
Are your other 143 posts as cripplingly miserable as this?
He is a narcissistic snake who only cares about himself. The moment we failed to qualify for the CL, he asked to leave and he is only still here because no clubs want him. He would have joined City if we didn't offer him more money and it's no coincidence that the moment he joined the club, the entire team became so disjointed last season and that was the end of Ole's tenure where we ended up in our worst finish. He scored a winning goal yesterday, great. I'm happy about the result but I definitely will not make such cringe and embarrassing posts about how he is a club legend and GOAT.
Yep sure you're delighted about this, even though hes scoring goals for hmmm the team we all support.
I didn't know the Everton kid whose phone Ronaldo slapped last season is posting on the Caf but you're welcome either way.
:lol: Getting mileage out of his new phone now!
Careful now. To you he might be just a footballer but to some of us he is more of “religion” or even a “cult” thing, rather than just a hobby.
You mean United fans?
Haha I love it. Posts like this are awesome. I hope you have a better day today than yesterday, and if not, here’s something to brighten it up:
SIUUUUUUUUUU.
It's weird that you can't be happy he scored without being accused of being a fanboy.
People are weird man, the internet has ruined some people.
The actual rage and bitterness of seeing an United player score is strange, nearly as strange as trawling the internet looking for stats for weeks to discredit him then vanishing when he scores.
Hey man, you can't be happy or hope that, otherwise you're a cringemonster fan boy apparently.
Look there’s a hater here hiding behind a green smiley in cringey/embarrassing manner spreading toxicity around.

That’s sad.
SIUUUUUU never ever again. :lol: This aged so damn well. I've said it time and time again, Ronaldo is a narcissistic snake an egomaniac who only cares about himself and never about the club. All these posters are so cringe and embarrassing. You guys are not Man Utd fans. Please don't let the door hit you on the way out.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
SIUUUUUU never ever again. :lol: This aged so damn well. I've said it time and time again, Ronaldo is a narcissistic snake an egomaniac who only cares about himself and never about the club. All these posters are so cringe and embarrassing. You guys are not Man Utd fans. Please don't let the door hit you on the way out.
How very observant of you.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
You have a larger chip on your shoulder than Ronaldo. Bloody hell, go do something productive

Grande

Who promoted this troll? Him and Ronaldo deserve each other.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Explain to me what was wrong with my comment and why I've been quoted

It's weird that you can't be happy he scored without being accused of being a fanboy.
Apparently cheering a United goal means I'm not a United fan...

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
You said nothing wrong in your initial post but I'd advise not calling people fake fans if possible it just ruins your point and makes you seem more interested in internet point scoring than healthy community discussion.

Lyng

Good luck getting promoted with trainwreck posts like this....

crossy1686

career ending
:lol: This is how you make yourself a perma-newb

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Rigggght... im not a united fan because I enjoyed Ronaldo scoring goals for us? Grow up mate.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Erm, judging by the date you have joined this forum and the way your are acting here, I assume either you are just a newbie supporter who doesn’t know what you are talking about, or you are just a wum.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
I stand by my comment, so what? Nothing controversial. Slithery spunk splat of a post.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Erm, judging by the date you have joined this forum and the way your are acting here, I assume either you are just a newbie supporter who doesn’t know what you are talking about, or you are just a wum.
To be fair to the guy, he had no idea that by typing that he would have simultaneously been insulting your religion, your hobby and your son. Give him the benefit of the doubt.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
To be fair to the guy, he had no idea that by typing that he would have simultaneously been insulting your religion, your hobby and your son. Give him the benefit of the doubt.
:lol:

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
I have no idea you find that insulting. Geez relax.

Deery

Dreary
Weird these Messi fans, let it go man.

Pickle85

Heh.

Pickle85

You do realize that nothing that has happened since to invalidate the posts stating that you were acting like a miserable nob and noting that it's weird for a fan to want one of their own players to do badly.

You were and it is.

OrcaFat

Is there a happy medium that says he’s scored some useful goals for us but he’s not the player he was?

Okay so he doesn’t seem to realise he’s not the player he was. But it has to be hard for him to face up to that. His mental state does seem to have been affected by all the things that have happened to him, good and bad.

“Go where your heart takes you, with our blessing and good wishes.” (But please don’t ask for a pay off…)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Quote some silly kid making a miserable post saying are his other 100 posts as miserable, and somehow Ronaldo acting up somehow justifies it? :lol:

Red00012

Looks like I’m not a Man Utd fan because I told you to have a day off for yourself . If only
life was so simple as that .
Also 2 likes in 12 months shows exactly what you are offering on here…:

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Sucks to be SIUUUI!

Status
Not open for further replies.