Sir Alex Ferguson: Never Give In

AaronRedDevil

About fecking time. Liverpool win a trophy and they get a new shop in my city centre and a million tv shows about it. Mad there’s not much united stuff on Netflix or Prime. Just city and Liverpool. Day after my birthday too. Sweet.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Thanks for letting me know. Will keep an eye out.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Never knew he was the spits of Dougal from Father Ted in his younger days!

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Thanks for highlighting this, looking forward to it. Look how young and fresh SAF is in that pic!! What a career he was going to go on and have :devil:

Oranges038

About fecking time. Liverpool win a trophy and they get a new shop in my city centre and a million tv shows about it. Mad there’s not much united stuff on Netflix or Prime. Just city and Liverpool.
On prime there are such classics as

The Life of Ryan
Class of 92
Gary Neville in Qatar

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Going to be an emotional watch given most of us haven't moved on from the great man :D

Jpar

About fecking time. Liverpool win a trophy and they get a new shop in my city centre and a million tv shows about it. Mad there’s not much united stuff on Netflix or Prime. Just city and Liverpool. Day after my birthday too. Sweet.
United don't let TV cameras in the dressing rooms or film any behind the scenes stuff. That's why it never showed anything from United beating Spurs at Old Trafford in their documentary. They just began the episode saying they lost their first game under Mourinho against United. It's an old Fergie rule that has stuck, that's why we don't get a series on United.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
This will be a bittersweet watch for me. On the one hand I will be able to re-live some of the finest moments as a United fan under the great man. On the other, a melancholic feeling because of where we are now, trophyless for many years whilst our rivals clean up everything.

RUCK4444

Thanks for letting us know op! Gutted its months away, could do with watching that tonight :drool:

It will no doubt make me miss him even more. Love the man like family.

United58

They got one near me too; it closed down recently :D

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
If you want to see what kind of dim cnuts our rivals have for supporters, take a look at some of the responses on here. Makes me laugh when people barely admit he was ‘one of’ the best. And that’s the kind stuff. I’d love to put them all in a giant blender.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
If you want to see what kind of dim cnuts our rivals have for supporters, take a look at some of the responses on here. Makes me laugh when people barely admit he was ‘one of’ the best. And that’s the kind stuff. I’d love to put them all in a giant blender.

The great man ruined most of their childhoods.

United Hobbit

Looking forward to this, there haven't been enough programmes on him, he was such a great manager

I'd like to see him on one of the official United podcasts, provided his health is up to it

The United app came up today asking for questions people would like sent in to him, they probably won't ask it but I'm going to ask how he feels about the decisions the club has made since his retirement. Might if you can ask more than one, what his single greatest moment as a manager was- he had so many it must be hard to choose. Edit- shame just gone to submit them, but it has to be through Twitter, which I don't "do"

BR7

Where I live you’d be a brave person walking around with a livershite shirt on. It is rightly frowned upon

BR7

Yeah. I've been watching them all again recently. I only wish there was more.
Yessir, great writing and acting, it is a massive shame he died so young. My favourite episode has to be when they’re all on the plane and it’s going to crash.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I want to watch this now :mad: