Sir Bobby Charlton has died

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Had the pleasure of meeting him briefly when he was up playing golf a while back. True gent, rip Bobby.

Sparky Rhiwabon

The word ‘legend’ is thrown around too easily these days, but this guy epitomises the word, on and off the pitch.

RIP Sir Bobby.

Giggsy13

Absolute legend, class act and the type of man and footballer we’ll never see at the club again. RIP LEGEND.

Thiagoal

I met him when he opened a shop in Northampton in 1990- I was only 8. He was such a gent and chatted to me for ages before signing my World Cup 1990 sticker annual. Reminded me of my Grandad who also passed this year. They don’t breed them like them nowadays! RIP Sir Bobby and thanks for everything you’ve done for United!!

BarstoolProphet

Devastated:(

RIP to one of our greatest ever players and probably the best ambassador for our club in general.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Nooooooooooooooo

Greatest English player of all time. Could shoot like Scholes, drive forwards like Giggs, glide away from a press like Iniesta

One of the very few who won the World Cup, European Cup and Ballon d'Or. Less than 10 I believe.

Rest in peace.

Fts 74

One of the greatest figures in the history of our club and arguably our greatest player.A true legend for club and Country, a very sad day.

RIP Sir Bobby.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
How incredibly sad. Awful news. Rest in peace to an icon. Will truly never be forgotten.

The Dane

If it is right that he had dementia then I am glad for him and his family that he has found peace. It is always sad when someone passes away but when you are 88 and diagnosed with a incurable disease that takes away your dignity and makes lives difficult for those who loves and cares for you, then it it not necessarily a sad day. That being said a true United legend has passed away and hopefully the team will honour him the best and only way they can, by giving it all they can and blow away Sheffield United tonight.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Arguably the most important player and person in our clubs history. RIP Legend.

IWat

Well, this has been a shit few months.

RIP Sir Bobby. Thank you for everything.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
RIP

Sad day for football. Legend of the game.