Sir Jim Ratcliffe: I want to buy Manchester United | Will make a bid for the club [Telegraph]

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Who do you think it is if not him?
Could be Beckham given he already has an iron in the fire in terms of football ownership, and is being very quiet about the subject, granted that Neville does as well but he would need to give up control at Salford City if he gets involved.

Iowred

Are you the Judean People's Front?

It's not reasonable to expect everyone to just forget about the football side. There is still an outside possibility that we may start doing well, it's possible to be pleased about that and still want the Glazers out. There are a good few people who have the drive and passion to focus only on that, and thank god for them, but they'll need everybody with them.

Everyone is welcome in the Glazerout family.
No I’m the peoples front of judeah. But seriously what have the glazers ever done for us?

Reactions: 711

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It's between Neville and Beckham for me, but I think it was also one single source (not a great one) mentioning the Co92 connection
Wasn't it mentioned in the Times who broke the story of Ratcliffe's interest?

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Glazers out. Instead of getting the transfer forum threads up to a 1000 pages, this thread should be the one to be muppeted over.

Don't let the panic transfers be the appeasement those parasites are clearly hoping they'd be. They could buy Kevin De Bruyne, Neymar and Salah in one window and I'd still want them out.

LordSpud

Personally feel this should be a Stickied thread. Could be the most important thread on here.

FujiVice

Absolutely.
Is there any solid evidence that the leeches are willing to sell?
They're leeches. That's your answer. If you give them blood to suck elsewhere, they'll leave. A good offer and they'd sell their mothers.

U99ted

Don't let the panic transfers be the appeasement those parasites are clearly hoping they'd be. They could buy Kevin De Bruyne, Neymar and Salah in one window and I'd still want them out.
Especially since we make good players bad.

Dobba

Glazers out. Instead of getting the transfer forum threads up to a 1000 pages, this thread should be the one to be muppeted over.

The Cafe would be pissed as they're all 30+

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Would we be able to get the share price to drop?
Is that realistically the best way to force these cretins out?

Sushi Kagawa

#mufc will continue to pursue deals for Frenkie de Jong, Antony and Cody Gakpo after the club's owners gave the green light for Erik ten Hag to spend his way out of the crisis that has gripped Old Trafford. [@MullockSMirror]

Glazers trying hard to distract the fans

giggs-beckham

Clueless
Are there any PL rules currently in place that stop the Glazers from doing what Barcelona are doing though?
Good question. As this would be catastrophic for the club. If there aren't rules in place to stop this from potentially happening, there needs to be before it does.

stevoc

Good question. As this would be catastrophic for the club. If there aren't rules in place to stop this from potentially happening, there needs to be before it does.
Going off the FA's form in the past they'll wait until after something bad happens and then draw up rules to stop it instead of being proactive about it.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Think that’s the funniest thing I’ve read in a while and proves my point about a divided fan base . Not quite sure how I’m hindering the cause, didn’t realise my words carried so much weight. If you’d prefer to focus on transfers etc then go ahead, that’s your choice but in my humble opinion all of our focus needs to be getting the glazers out of the club. Thanks for the compliment though, made my day
You need to understand the power of the transfer forum. Don’t try and understand the logic. Embrace it or you’ll go mad

Suv666

I'm not too positive about this.
Glazers won't leave until they milk the cow dry.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Again this forum needs to be the no1 on redcafe. The FDJ thread has over 1000 pages and this one has 36???? For me this is the only thread that’s important for the future of United. Not a thread about slagging off a player or a thread about ETH, this thread about removing this toxic ownership is the only thread we as a community should be focused on. Unite to get the glazers out not be distracted by paper talk of an incoming signing as that’s what they want to do, divide the fan base and hope that #glazersout just fizzles out once again until they take more money out of the club then we start up again. NOW is the time to force them out once and for all, enough is enough and it’s time for them to go. If the fan base put as much effort, passion and commitment into this thread like they do on silly transfer threads then we will start to gain traction and hopefully show a potential buyer that we both want and need them, now!!!!

#glazersout
Well said! Promote that poster