g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year 2022/2023

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Nice to see Rashford winning both awards, he’s been hands down our crucial player this season. Would’ve been nice to see Casemiro, Martinez or Varane get something they have been outstanding, Shaw too has been superb. Good to have five outstanding candidates who have delivered consistently good performances. A nice change from the past few years.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Haha, great minds.

Seriously, has there ever been a player with a higher celebrity status to actual footballing achievements ratio than Ginola?
Hard to think of one, I always remember the panel on Question of Sport taking the mick out of Sue Barker swooning every time his picture appeared on the show, and if he was actually on it she'd be drooling :drool:

GueRed

Still confused how David Ginola won premier league poty in 99
Voting used to close early. Around February back then i think

And United's vote was split between the likes Beckham, Yorke, Keane and Stam.

Ginola did have a great season tbf. But if the vote was made at the end of the season 100% a United player would've won it...

Last edited:

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
"I think I nominated two people," Rashford began. "I don't know if I'm allowed to do that [laughs]."

"I voted for Case [Casemiro] and Bruno [Fernandes]. I feel like Case has done an amazing job since coming in and he has made us a lot more solid.

"He's one of the reasons why David [De Gea] managed to win the Golden Glove, and we were just a lot more solid in the midfield.

"That freed the likes of people like Bruno and [Christian] Eriksen, who I thought has had a tremendous season as well, to play their football."

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
"Marcus has obviously had an exceptional year," said Maguire. "He is a big part of the dressing room, he's a top professional and this season he proved he can play at the highest level.

"When we need him, he scores goals. I just wish and hope on Saturday [in the Emirates FA Cup final] he produces again."