Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year 2022/2023

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Bizarre choice. I don’t think it was even Antony’s best goal. Rashford’s goal against Arsenal was easily the best goal this season imho.
People probably vote for a big moment rather than the best goal when there’s no great goals to choose from.

BorisManUtd

Bizarre choice. I don’t think it was even Antony’s best goal. Rashford’s goal against Arsenal was easily the best goal this season imho.
Yeah Rashford’s is probably the best. We haven’t had some outstanding goals this season really.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Wondered if anyone was watching this. Getting bits and pieces not the app.

Voted for Rash, though I wrestled between him and Casemiro.

Jazz

I voted for Rashford.
Yeah.. think he deserves it this season. Those 30 goals he scored gave us a lot of points this season especially with us playing without a striker for most of it!

Eric_the_Red99

Yeah Rashford’s is probably the best. We haven’t had some outstanding goals this season really.
I feel like there’s been a few fantastic almost-goals where there’s been some great build up, but then one player fecks it all up with the final pass or the shot. Which sort of sums up our attack this season.

top1whoisman

Scout
Actually just checked and that wasn't even nominated. To be precise, only goals from matches we won were :wenger:

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Always remember the Da Silva twins in ill fitting suits attending this :lol:

top1whoisman

Scout
What the hell? How does that make any sense at all? This alone is enough to want the Glazers gone…
Don't know, guess they want people to forget that we dropped points this season :lol: Aye, heard it was Joel Glazer who picked the nominees.

Jazz

Well done Rash

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
To the surprise of almost no one Marcus wins both awards. Seems players and fans appreciated the points his goals have won us.