Site changes coming this Summer

vanthaman

Winner
Redsaway had a similar problem last year, your allowed to post United fixtures but your can't post the table without a licence which is £200+.
Didn't realise you could now reproduce fixture lists for free, you used to have to pay about £1000 to show them on your site.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
Niall, Hectic said you would hook me up with a beta invite.....

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
So erm, when is the migration happening? I want to arrange my holidays to tie in with this so the down time doesn't effect me too much.

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
How are you going to explain that to the mrs? She's probably standing at the front door with her suitcase and summer hat on ready to go and now you'll be telling her 'nah we'll wait till early September because there's a website that won't be working that week'

Heardy

In line with Fergie's mantra of always looking forward and never back, should we not change the banner on the homepage?

Not asking for a "welcome David" banner, but maybe it's time to take down the great man himself?

Brophs

The One and Only
I totally agree. Photoshop Moyes' head onto Fergie's body. Or, if you're feeling particularly fruity, photoshop Moyes' head in place of the trophy.

Heardy

You shut your whore mouth.
Chill Solius-I expected it to be a controversial opinion, but Fergie himself would want us to focus on the team going forward!

It doesn't mean I'm any less grateful to SAF, just looking to the future, which as of today is under David Moyes!

Phil

So I'm using an iPhone at the moment and it's not resizing the way it did on Android HTC One.. I remember reading something about there being a problem/fix. Was there anything?

StuCol

Chimp
I'm not getting all the additional icons like smileys and the like. Got told to change to using chrome on my IPhone, which worked at first but even that's not working now.

And still sick of these 'posted from my mx-579z using Tapatalk beta' sigs

Phil

I'm not getting all the additional icons like smileys and the like. Got told to change to using chrome on my IPhone, which worked at first but even that's not working now.

When you double click to zoom on iPhone, is it still too small as well?

The Neviller

You need to make sure you request the desktop site on Chrome. It automatically switches to mobile and doesn't show the extra icons.

StuCol

Chimp
At least someone is responding around here. It's like the mods are in holiday or something. Well, except for the thread bans n shit.