Sky Sports loses rights to La Liga

clarkydaz

Holy crap, what was before you got that price decrease?
It would have been around £80-85 a month, thay was without sky sports hd. I switched to bt 2 years ago and they have been creeping the price up regulary

Virgin have a sports pack where newcomers get bt and sky sports hd £77 for 12 months, then 104 following 12 months, thats what i threatened to leave bt for, and they brought my price down again

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
La Liga starts tonight. Bet365 and Unibet show Spanish/German and Italian football on their site if not paying for Eleven Sports.

Just need a funded account.

Hansa

La Liga starts tonight. Bet365 and Unibet show Spanish/German and Italian football on their site if not paying for Eleven Sports.

Just need a funded account.
In Norway, I've had La Liga and Serie A on a regular cable subscription for a few years. Starting this weekend, they'll only be available online through some never-heard-of company (at a reasonable price, it has to be said). The Bundesliga used to be on Eurosport until 2017, but I have no idea where to find it now. Way to go if they just want to keep the original diehard fans of these leagues. There is no way I'll pay for any kind of football if I have to spend time logging in and finding the match, as opposed to just switching on the telly and watching the game. I'm quickly losing interest in a sport that tries to be as hidden as possible.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
There's no point forking out for Sky. I still end up streaming most games.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
Can someone explain to me why the likes of Eleven Sports don't (or can't) put a subscription-based channel on the Freeview platform. Surely there'd be a huge market for something like that?
The platform can only support so many channels and I think it's more or less full at the moment, dunno how all those shopping channels survive mind

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Surprised this live match black out until 5.15pm extends to the net.

Eleven Sports say they can't show Juventus-Chievo until 5.15pm because of the restriction.