So i was banned from the messi thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
If marcosdeto gets banned because of Americano it will be a travesty. I remember him from the newbies. He's such a subtle troll it's actually impressive. He knows how to get under peoples skin under the guise of it being his opinion.

PvsNP

If marcosdeto gets banned because of Americano it will be a travesty. I remember him from the newbies. He's such a subtle troll it's actually impressive. He knows how to get under peoples skin under the guise of it being his opinion.
That's exactly the impression I have of him.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
In all seriousness, I always thought Marcos was one of the worst for descending those threads into comparisons against Ronaldo and getting pissed off with anyone who thought Messi didn't actually cure all those lepers.

Saw it a few times, and then acted similarly in the Copa America thread when a few users posted about the tactics on show. He called lots of people idiots, not just Americano one time in one thread.

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
In all seriousness, I always thought Marcos was one of the worst for descending those threads into comparisons against Ronaldo and getting pissed off with anyone who thought Messi didn't actually cure all those lepers.

Saw it a few times, and then acted similarly in the Copa America thread when a few users posted about the tactics on show. He called lots of people idiots, not just Americano one time in one thread.
you are still hurting for not making it to the podium i see ... well, try harder next time

i tell you, you are in the right path

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
Can you promise to discuss things rationally in there? I know it's a topic that is close to your beautiful heart but we can't have posters insulting others, even Americano.

If you can do that, I'll see what I can do...and if we are successful and someone is winding you up in there, or anywhere else on the forum, you come to me before posting something that might cause trouble. Deal?
the sense of humour has been lost in the caf for the past few years

Raoul

Admin
Staff
We're getting off topic here so closing this one. Marcos, please trying PM'ing next time for better results.

Status
Not open for further replies.