So i was banned from the messi thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman Bellic

Prick
I know but it's an idiotic thing to say and marcos called him so. Should have stopped obviously once warned, think he knows that too.
Saying something idiotic doesn't necessarily make someone an idiot.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
While we're on the subject. Marcos was banned from a single thread for "abuse". Why wasn't he given a general warning? How long is the thread ban? How many thread bans do you have to get before getting a general ban?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
While we're on the subject. Marcos was banned from a single thread for "abuse". Why wasn't he given a general warning? How long is the thread ban? How many thread bans do you have to get before getting a general ban?
Its depends on the infraction.

Varun

Staff
Maybe a bit more work in terms of attempting to redefine idiot as not insulting would be in order ?
I would definitely say so. It's hardly abusive which is what's not allowed.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Does 'Messi is a dope' mean Messi is stupid, or Messi is a drug-taker? I don't want to spread the wrong thing.
Americano was wrongly insinuating that Messi was some kind of Lance Armstrong of football. It was ridiculous really.

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
Raoul, i know you are going to ban me

you are just waiting for the opportunity to present it as a "fair decision" in the mods forum

i'm not going to give you that pleasure

if you want to ban me do it, but let it be known that you are doing it because you dislike me

cheers dude

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
What would you like to post in the Messi thread for anyway? Ronaldo is clearly better, so just post in there!

hehe

Raoul

Admin
Staff

you are just waiting for the opportunity to present it as a "fair decision" in the mods forum

if you want to ban me do it, but let it be known that you are doing it because you dislike me

cheers dude
:confused:

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Marcos demands...a trial by e-combat.

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
What would you like to post in the Messi thread for anyway? Ronaldo is clearly better, so just post in there!

hehe
hehe

shut it marcos, don't do it! dont give Raoul the excuse he needs

summit, although i find your post uterly ridiculous, i respect you and i love you as a fellow poster

cheers mate

Roman Bellic

Prick
do you really think that after all these years i dont know whats going on in the mods forum?

give me some credit my fellow, loved and respected admin
So does your whole interface change when you get shinnok'ed(stripped of your powers)?

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.

cheers dude
marcos, what's going on? Raoul bans fewer users than I do.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I think that this is a conversation for veterans but I just wanted to say that was nice to see a latin being a mod in a anglo forum.It gives a very nice touch of internationality.I guess that being from Argentina is understandable to become tense in a concrete moment with an attack to Messi

Last edited:

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
I think that this is a conversation for veterans but I just wanted to say that was nice to see a latin being a mod in a anglo forum.It gives a very nice touch of internationality.I guess that being from Argentina is understandable to become tense in a concrete moment with an atack to Messi
it wasnt only messi, that was the last straw, catholics, latins, south americans

but then they think you are an animal when you react

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
hey dwayne

can you give me my posting privileges to return to messis thread?
Can you promise to discuss things rationally in there? I know it's a topic that is close to your beautiful heart but we can't have posters insulting others, even Americano.

If you can do that, I'll see what I can do...and if we are successful and someone is winding you up in there, or anywhere else on the forum, you come to me before posting something that might cause trouble. Deal?

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.

hehe
Because of the bolded bit, I was going to say you have been the better jotter holder than Nev to brewlio but then I saw the white text. Almost.

Status
Not open for further replies.