So is there anyone left supporting Moyes?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
If a 3-0 loss, at HOME to liverpool of all teams, isn't enough to make you realize that he's out of his depth then nothing will. The guy reached his peak at Everton. He's a shocking manager at this level and there's no coming back from this.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
@Tomalonge I'd imagine but even he must be running out of excuses.

bosnian_red

He's our Hodgson, it's there for everyone to see. You know a manager is shite when the opposition supporters want him to stay, and they start feeling bad for you.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Our rivals must be so happy that Moyes is our manager. He's turned us from champions to the laughing stock of England.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
If you made a list of the 20 premier league managers and how you would rank them, I'm actually afraid you would see him lower than his team currently is. It's incredibly hard to support a man who doesn't seem to bring any positivity to the present or future for us.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Everyone at OT today it seems. It's beyond comprehension. I admire them for their loyalty but they need to wake up. It's delusional to think he is going to turn this around.

walsh

Yep, I'll be supporting him and the team for as long as he's here. There are far more problems than just Moyes within the team and the club at the moment.

Plugsy

I find it delusional that so many United fans have now in an effort to back the manager, convinced themselves that he took over a pile of shite in need of rebuilding. It's a phenomenal re-writing of so much history in such a short space of time.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
How you can blame Moyes on 3 penalties given, and 2 penalties that we should have been given I don't know. I support him, but I'm not sure if the players do. And if they don't, then he should go.

Enigma_87

You know who
Wait for Olympiakos and City games so we can reaffirm that the season ends before Spring comes.

I'm sure that there will be a lot of excuses, like red cards, players fault etc...

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.
I am, but I'll reassess after the Olympiakos game. I'm not even saying we have to go through, but some sort of fecking reaction to being totally embarrassed at home by Liverpool would be nice.
Yeah we reacted well after beeing humiliated by the crappiest team in the Champions League didnt we. What makes you think we're going to react now?

OneUnited24

They're still knocking about in hopes that they can give a bit "i told you so" in a few years time.

But if Moyes goes they'll take the moral high ground and say we shouldnt have done it. United > Managers/Players no matter how much you want to support them

IhabX7

They're still knocking about in hopes that they can give a bit "i told you so" in a few years time.

But if Moyes goes they'll take the moral high ground and say we shouldnt have done it. United > Managers/Players no matter how much you want to support them
Spot on.

Revan

Assumptionman
How you can blame Moyes on 3 penalties given, and 2 penalties that we should have been given I don't know. I support him, but I'm not sure if the players do. And if they don't, then he should go.
Or for us having only a shoot in target during the entire 96 minutes. After all, he is not playing so the criticizm is unjustified. He even put the correct lineup today but still haters gonna hate.

bosnian_red

count me in. I still believe he deserves a year.
Like another year after this? What has he done to deserve that exactle? You have to show at least tiny signs of progression. We're looking worse as the season goes on. Today was an embarrassment.

I feel like the only people who are still supporting him isn't because they think hew will turn it around, it is because Fergie told us to stick by him and they don't want to seem like other clubs. So for all the wrong reasons basically.

An Irish Red

Every week it's a different excuse. When do people start accepting that it's his fault? he's so out of his depth it's not even funny.