So we get to October 5th...

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
And we don't sign Sancho and having spent all summer focusing on him and him alone we end up with no new players what's your reaction?

Go...

Infestissumam

not going to happen. I don't buy this "we have until Oct 5th" stuff that's been out there ... at some point, we'll move on and shift money to other positions. As it should be.

Gopher Brown

I very much doubt we focus on one thing at a time. Do you forget to breathe when you’re eating?

Woodzy

Got a feeling this is what will happen. Long way to go still but has just this gut feeling that it will be a disappointing summer, and much like the summer after we finished 2nd we will fail to capitalise.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Even if we got him end of September, it'd still be a failure because we need him to gel with our squad before the season starts.

If we don't get him at all, or anyone else for that matter, I better not see idiotic posts about how we won the moral battle and who cares if we need another 3 years to contest, let alone win, a title.

I very much doubt we focus on one thing at a time.
You can doubt as much as you want but recent past experience and sources in the media which are our mouthpieces have literally proved that beyond doubt. Similar to how some people still refuse to believe the Earth is not flat despite sufficient evidence.

Woodenlung

I wouldn't be totally surprised if we have a disappointing transfer window. While I don't believe that Solksjaer won't be backed by the Glazers, I do think that Sancho is too costly a transfer for them to allow.

After then it depends on who our other targets are. I worry we'll spend far too long chasing our main target, miss out and find other clubs unwilling to deal with us.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Am certain we'll have either signed him or seen the dreaded briefs about how we've chosen not to pursue it well before the first game.

0le

Seen smileys but that’s what will happen.
Yeah, you just never know do you. I still find it quite odd to have a joke about it as well. It does not seem funny to me. Even though the family was not present, it still would have been an incredibly distressing experience for them - receiving death threats and also returning to damaged property.

Coops73

And we don't sign Sancho and having spent all summer focusing on him and him alone we end up with no new players what's your reaction?

Go...
With the deadly duo running the transfer show it wouldn’t surprise me in the least that the window closes without a signing and I really don’t think we’re getting Sancho.

Hope I’m wrong though.

rememberwhenwewerekings

I have totally lost faith in the transfer dealings of this club, Virtually every year we spend three quarters of the window chasing one player and Woodward messes it up, Then we chase the second choices an normally pay way over the odds as clubs know we’re desperate.
The really stupid thing is that if Sancho doesn’t come this season he will then go to the euros play well his price will get even higher and we’ll end up trying again next season and paying more than the asking price now.