Social Media Justice: A "Karen" faces consequences for threatening a Black man with cops

Anustart89

I’m very interested in what that “reversible vegetative state drug” she was injected with might be.

AFC NimbleThumb

Racism get the juices flowing?
:nervous:

I once liaised with a girl who would say some. . . questionable things during sex. I wasn’t particularly interested in her long term & I doubt she was interested in me for more than my. . . asset management either but I won’t lie, I was turned off & on in equal measure. We don’t talk anymore though & my GF of 7 years would never.

Taboos Taboos.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
:nervous:

I once liaised with a girl who would say some. . . questionable things during sex. I wasn’t particularly interested in her long term & I doubt she was interested in me for more than my. . . asset management either but I won’t lie, I was turned off & on in equal measure. We don’t talk anymore though & my GF of 7 years would never.

Taboos Taboos.
What did she say? :D

Foxbatt

I’m very interested in what that “reversible vegetative state drug” she was injected with might be.
I don't know any details. I am not a doctor. She was eventually medevac by American Air Ambulance to Mount Elizabeth Hospital in Singapore where she had to be taught to walk again. Her husband had to sign a waiver and initially they refused to let her go. But with the waiver and also the doctor from American Air Ambulance signing responsibility they released her.

AFC NimbleThumb

What did she say? :D
:lol:

So.

I’ve been ask to do things with my ‘Black [insert word here]’ always thoughts it’s abit questionable but this girl was asking for that ‘N***** [insert word here]’ but we aren’t talking the ‘ga’ version those hip hoppers use she was rounding hers out with an ‘er’ which I found more motivational than offensive, probably saying more about me than her.

If I’m only there for one thing myself I’m fine with being someone’s fetish; likely not the right way to look at it but it’s makes being a selfish partner easier. As they say, if it’s a race the man can usually win if he wants to.

She’d also refer to herself as ‘tight & white’ of which she was neither; it was more of a pink hue & I definitely wasn’t her first; I think it’s called raceplay.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal

So.

I’ve been ask to do things with my ‘Black [insert word here]’ always thoughts it’s abit questionable but this girl was asking for that ‘N***** [insert word here]’ but we aren’t talking the ‘ga’ version those hip hoppers use she was rounding hers out with an ‘er’ which I found more motivational than offensive, probably saying more about me than her.

If I’m only there for one thing myself I’m fine with being someone’s fetish; likely not the right way to look at it but it’s makes being a selfish partner easier. As they say, if it’s a race the man can usually win if he wants to.

She’d also refer to herself as ‘tight & white’ of which she was neither; it was more of a pink hue & I definitely wasn’t her first; I think it’s called raceplay.

Hmmm...that'd be a bit like me saying to a girl "I've always wanted to feck a fatty"

AFC NimbleThumb

Hmmm...that'd be a bit like me saying to a girl "I've always wanted to feck a fatty"

In most cases with healthy eating & excercise someone could become less of a ‘fatty’, not sure I can diet away melanin but I think I get your point.

Fridge chutney

Racist Latina? I apologise to all Latinos and latinas here. I have seen racist attitude from a fair bit from the Spanish colonised countries. Why is that if I may ask?
She just happens to be latina. I don't think that's a comment on Latino culture in general.

Regarding "spanish-colonized countries", it is not unique to Spain. All of the European colonial powers, especially their colonial endeavours, were racist by nature. Spain, UK, Belgium, Portugal, etc. Extremely unequal societies were borne from the colonial atrocities in the "new world" and it is unsurprising that some elements of that racist past continue in existence today.

With that said, not sure that has much to do with the idiotic 22 year old's conduct here. She seems entitled, narcissistic, and a few clowns short of a circus.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal

In most cases with healthy eating & excercise someone could become less of a ‘fatty’, not sure I can diet away melanin but I think I get your point.

I mean, I don't think it's a good thing. Being told that you are the embodiment of a fantasy rather than being someone I'm really into and want to be intimate with. But...a shag is a shag.

AFC NimbleThumb

I mean, I don't think it's a good thing. Being told that you are the embodiment of a fantasy rather than being someone I'm really into and want to be intimate with. But...a shag is a shag.
Standing back I 100% see your view & despite past transgressions agree but. . . I’ve slept with women for a whole myriad of things I find attractive, something as superficial as their looks ranging to their personality/values, so having objectified them I don’t pretend to be above it myself.

I worked in retail when I was younger for 5-6 years so it was rather easy to think someone was attractive then go off them for someone else.

I’m not of that belief now though, as I said earlier I’ve been with my GF for 7 years & none of that enters our interactions.

If I were single though & as you put it, just after a shag, I wouldn’t place myself on a pedestal; one night stands/short term flings are generally based on transient attractions - if I can be the embodiment of someone’s fantasy for a few occasions whilst getting all I need from the deal & we’re both consenting I see few issues.

The words used then were extreme & now make me uncomfortable but I’d rather be told I’m simply a fantasy then like a number of people experience; being wined & dined to simply be ignored once the other person has gotten what they were truly after.

AFC NimbleThumb

@AFC NimbleThumb I recall a similar experience, put me right off tbh. She wasn't even that hot... 5/10 sans beer goggles.
There’s countless articles/historical content on the sexualisation of the black male so I’m sure most of us on reflection will have been objectified based on sexual stereotypes.

A few years ago in an office job there was a married lady that would constantly refer to how big my ‘d***’ must be; it got so bad my good friend [a white male] pulled her aside about it; he never told me at the time but when we caught up for drinks after I’d left he told me how it would p*ss him off because she was very loud about it & I was the only black person in the office. To this day I say he’s simply jealous he wasn’t getting the attention :lol: [that being said she had a great pair of ‘eyes’ & I’m the kind of scoundrel that would have tested her resolve in my younger years].

There’s a rather obvious difference between somebody wanting a ‘ditzy blonde’ & some ‘n***** d***’ but I’d rather be told a girl is curious & know it’s going nowhere than be the ditzy blonde led up the garden path for a conquest.