Social Media Justice: A "Karen" faces consequences for threatening a Black man with cops

freeurmind

weak willed
Considering the awful things which go on in America every day, it seems like an inordinate amount of focus on this incident.
Agreed. She's clearly a cnut but also clearly in need of a psychologist. I could understand the outrage if cops were called and guns were drawn but it seems the police responded properly in this case.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
My immediate thought is she's poorly raised.
Even though she's a racist, she doesn't have any self awareness, she's spoiled and doesn't understand the concept of actions and consequences.
Exactly what I thought when I saw her hand gesture/body language, seems like she is very spoilt, definitely poorly raised.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Considering the awful things which go on in America every day, it seems like an inordinate amount of focus on this incident.
I think part of what makes it interesting is you have this stupid cow essentially assaulting a 14 year old boy or whatever he was in a hotel lobby for no reason. She's then being interviewed on TV where she kinda blames the father of the boy for defending his son. I'd love to know what would have happened if a 22 year old black man had assaulted a 14 year old girl like that. My guess is he wouldn't have been on TV giving it the "woe is me, and I'm super sweet" routine.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
I think part of what makes it interesting is you have this stupid cow essentially assaulting a 14 year old boy or whatever he was in a hotel lobby for no reason. She's then being interviewed on TV where she kinda blames the father of the boy for defending his son. I'd love to know what would have happened if a 22 year old black man had assaulted a 14 year old girl like that. My guess is he wouldn't have been on TV giving it the "woe is me, and I'm super sweet" routine.
Not to mention it's the son of a grammy award winning musician.

AFC NimbleThumb

Why am I so attracted to this woman?
:lol:

Not gonna lie, when I first saw the screen capture with no context I was like, ‘ooooo Latina’.

I then read she attacked a young black man for no reason & was like, ‘oooo crazy racist latina’.

Having watched her now interview with Gayle & the one in which she hops into her Range Rover I hope they put this twit in handcuffs; now yes part of this will still fulfil the latina fantasy but more so this entitled cretin needs to be shown a lesson.

She’s on probation from a DUI, surely putting hands on minors means she goes to jail on that charge before we even deal with this new assault.

freeurmind

weak willed

Not gonna lie, when I first saw the screen capture with no context I was like, ‘ooooo Latina’.

I then read she attacked a young black man for no reason & was like, ‘oooo crazy racist latina’.

Having watched her now interview with Gayle & the one in which she hops into her Range Rover I hope they put this twit in handcuffs; now yes part of this will still fulfil the latina fantasy but more so this entitled cretin needs to be shown a lesson.

She’s on probation from a DUI, surely putting hands on minors means she goes to jail on that charge before we even deal with this new assault.
She is clearly looking at some jail time.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
A new one. This interview is something else. You will lose brain cells listening to her...

"Basically, I'm a 22 year old girl...I'm..I, I, I...racism is...how is one girl accusing...............a guy....about a phone...a crime?"
"Yeah but the hotel had the phone".

So the kid you decided to assault as you worked to a scandalous equation of black kid = thief didn't then! Dopey.

Wonder why whoever that woman next to her be it her mum or her lawyer allowed that interview to take place?!

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
A new one. This interview is something else. You will lose brain cells listening to her...

"Basically, I'm a 22 year old girl...I'm..I, I, I...racism is...how is one girl accusing...............a guy....about a phone...a crime?"
Any time a phone/wallet/money goes missing in my vicinity, my heart sinks for this reason right here.

Foxbatt

Racist Latina? I apologise to all Latinos and latinas here. I have seen racist attitude from a fair bit from the Spanish colonised countries. Why is that if I may ask?

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC

Racism get the juices flowing?

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Racist Latina? I apologise to all Latinos and latinas here. I have seen racist attitude from a fair bit from the Spanish colonised countries. Why is that if I may ask?
Interesting question yeah. I suppose racism exists all around the world. My wife is Latina & even though they use the word “negrito” in a very Cavani-esque manner (ssshhh don’t tell the FA), they aren’t racist. In fact, when she moved to South Africa (Cape Town my home town), she was really surprised and uncomfortable with our constant emphasis on race/color etc.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Interesting question yeah. I suppose racism exists all around the world. My wife is Latina & even though they use the word “negrito” in a very Cavani-esque manner (ssshhh don’t tell the FA), they aren’t racist. In fact, when she moved to South Africa (Cape Town my home town), she was really surprised and uncomfortable with our constant emphasis on race/color etc.
But if you look at e.g. the Brazilian favelas people there a clearly darker than outside of them. So some degree of systemic racism seems to exist at least.

Foxbatt

I saw this in Asia in the Philippines. A Filipino family in Canada came to our office and gave Christmas presents to all the white staff but didn't give to any of the black staff. They also think they are somehow Spanish but I know it's not so.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
But if you look at e.g. the Brazilian favelas people there a clearly darker than outside of them. So some degree of systemic racism seems to exist at least.
No doubt bud. Im pretty sure that exists, 100%. Even in Costa Rica, they’re mostly light to brown skinned people but the “Caribbean” coast has the darker skin tones and usually when talking, they’re referred to as negritos etc. Like I said, I just think it’s a worldwide issue and not specific to any particular region (although some more than others, of course).

Ish

Lights on for Luke
I saw this in Asia in the Philippines. A Filipino family in Canada came to our office and gave Christmas presents to all the white staff but didn't give to any of the black staff. They also think they are somehow Spanish but I know it's not so.
Yeah man. Unfortunate world we live in. Seems every one step forward, results in another step back.

Foxbatt

Yeah man. Unfortunate world we live in. Seems every one step forward, results in another step back.
Yeah. Why should one person be better than another because of his nationality, religion or his colour etc?

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Yeah. Why should one person be better than another because of his nationality, religion or his colour etc?
Tell me about it bud. But that’s how the world works. I’m from the developing world and, as an example, our social benefits are shit/non existent. Yet we’re still better off than some other developing countries. Compare that to individuals in the developed world....& how difficult it is to switch “countries”/citizenship etc. So yeah....the world is not fair. Essentially from the day you’re born.

Foxbatt

Tell me about it bud. But that’s how the world works. I’m from the developing world and, as an example, our social benefits are shit/non existent. Yet we’re still better off than some other developing countries. Compare that to individuals in the developed world....& how difficult it is to switch “countries”/citizenship etc. So yeah....the world is not fair. Essentially from the day you’re born.
Please don't think like that. My sis in law when she was a student in NJ had a headache and fainted and went to Jersey University hospital. They injected her with some stuff and she became a vegetable. Couldn't speak and eventually we had to do a medevac and take her to an Asian country. They completely cured her. NJ hospital send her a bill of close to 100k.
I don't know where you are from but if I get sick I would rather not be in western countries. Asia is always better and even as a foreigner in Asia it's much more cheaper.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
Please don't think like that. My sis in law when she was a student in NJ had a headache and fainted and went to Jersey University hospital. They injected her with some stuff and she became a vegetable. Couldn't speak and eventually we had to do a medevac and take her to an Asian country. They completely cured her. NJ hospital send her a bill of close to 100k.
I don't know where you are from but if I get sick I would rather not be in western countries. Asia is always better and even as a foreigner in Asia it's much more cheaper.
Please don't marginalize the pains of developing countries and equate them with the developed world, I bet you can't survive a day in Syria with no electricity for 12+ hours a day and on a 20$ a month wages, you don't know what it is like to live in a 3rd world country.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Sorry to hear about your sis in laws ordeal. And yeah, I agree that there are some “perks” (cheaper services etc) in the developing world but generally speaking, quality of life for a good majority isn’t that great. Basic necessities like water and electricity is not available, nor is housing. Unemployment is sky high and crime is sky high as well. So the example you gave about medical care, albeit it valid, doesn’t detract from how much more privilege you have just by being born in the developed world.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Please don't marginalize the pains of developing countries and equate them with the developed world, I bet you can't survive a day in Syria with no electricity for 12+ hours a day and on a 20$ a month wages, you don't know what it is like to live in a 3rd world country.
This. Grim realities are faced by the majority.