Social Media Justice: A "Karen" faces consequences for threatening a Black man with cops

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I find myself battling between whether this calling out is good for society or not. It's certainly cathartic to see people get what they deserve but i wonder whether there's any context missed that explains away some actions. If they can ever be explained away.

If you're an employer you'd legally have to take into account capability and history before sacking but on twitter the mob descends.

On the balance of probability though they're most likely just scumbags so feck em
The thing is the twitter mob often has no impact in the real economy(lots are professional trolls or teenagers from other regions/countries) and they also move to something else quickly since there is always a new big event on Twitter. So my intuition tells me that the few people who get in trouble with their employers have been in trouble for a while and these twitter events are only an excuse to take actions. Whether it is legitimate or not.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
If you live in a neighborhood where plenty of people carry guns and there are regular break ins it's a very natural desire. A gun becomes a difference maker. In certain situations its perfect for home defense.
Also perfect if you are a bit sick of having so many children.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
A new one. This interview is something else. You will lose brain cells listening to her...

"Basically, I'm a 22 year old girl...I'm..I, I, I...racism is...how is one girl accusing...............a guy....about a phone...a crime?"

RedDevil@84

A new one. This interview is something else. You will lose brain cells listening to her...

"Basically, I'm a 22 year old girl...I'm..I, I, I...racism is...how is one girl accusing...............a guy....about a phone...a crime?"
The girl is lucky that the teenage boy didn't go through the glass door when she decided to assault him physically. It could have been a lot worse.

I am just a 22 yr old girl is just so nonsensical. She forgets that she laid hands on a kid.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.

She certainly isn't a 22 year old woman.

AFC NimbleThumb

America is doomed.

Her lawyer looked pissed! Knows she’s taking an L.

22 with an L

Git in that cell Karen
I’m not sure what this L thing is? That’s new terminology for me? What does that mean?

completely unrepentant interview from her.

no matter that’s she’s a compete tool - I find it strange that these interviews happen before changes are made/ proved in the US.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff

It's definitely for the best that she didn't get to elaborate on that point.

I want to see part two on Monday.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I’m not sure what this L thing is? That’s new terminology for me? What does that mean?

completely unrepentant interview from her.

no matter that’s she’s a compete tool - I find it strange that these interviews happen before changes are made/ proved in the US.
L = loss. Taking a loss.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt

My immediate thought is she's poorly raised.
Even though she's a racist, she doesn't have any self awareness, she's spoiled and doesn't understand the concept of actions and consequences.

Last edited:

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
And then acting anything but in the interview. I personally liked the hand gesture telling the interviewer to ‘shhh’
Ridiculous person. It's like she's acting the version of her she wants to be on Instagram or something.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Not everyone, just the... (pause).

I am certain that most everyone who were watching this thought or said out loud ‘ones who look different than me.’

This holier than thou dipshit hopefully learns a harsh lesson by way of the judicial system.

PoTMS

"I'm actually 22. And I'm Puerto Rican"

As she enters a Range Rover.