Social Media Justice: A "Karen" faces consequences for threatening a Black man with cops

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
If she was totally innocent from committing any form of racism, and was totally confident of that fact, then why not confidently say into camera "I didn't do or say what you claim, so its impossible you have any evidence of me being racist" (or words to that effect). That's what I would immediately do if I was falsely accused of something.

She gets out of her car and is wailing within 5 seconds: Why the instant hysterics, of which he does nothing to provoke?
If it was just a road rage violation, why not just state that's what it was?
What exactly is she afraid of?
Because she’s just been followed home and fecking blocked in by a bloke after spinning him. Jesus Christ man

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Yeah Karlos comes across as a clout chaser, lost any sympathy he deserved.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Yeah Karlos comes across as a clout chaser, lost any sympathy he deserved.
That guy is an absolute thundercnut.

My mother would have an absolute melt down if someone followed her home and started filming her. She’s probably/possibly flipped someone off before too.

The escalation is insane and that guy is garbage.

AFC NimbleThumb

My mother would have an absolute melt down if someone followed her home and started filming her. She’s probably/possibly flipped someone off before too.

I do love the sanctimony of this place but you’re totally ignoring a key part of the videos i posted; multiple people corroborate his story about her initially following him.

This isn’t about your mother whom I assume wouldn’t begin to pursue someone then wail for 10 minutes because the person she chased is also unhinged.

As has been evidenced this guy is on the look out for offence but that doesn’t absolve ‘karen’ of any guilt here. If anything the fact that he can go ‘karen hunting’ & find a willing participant so easily is a sign of the issue.

A person shouldn’t have to record a racist incident for it to be believed but we can park the ‘n word’ claim & still there is proof [multiple passers by] who say she initiated the aggression - it doesn’t make him any less of a thundercnut but the similarities of her wailing overreaction to those of Amy Cooper aren’t simply coincidental; she started the whole episode then cowers in terror because she’s ‘being attacked’. That isn’t on.

Because she’s just been followed home and fecking blocked in by a bloke after spinning him. Jesus Christ man
She initially followed him. Moral of the story, don’t follow someone then be shocked when they’re as mad [if not more so] than you are.

During her screeching I can decipher her worrying that, “you’re going to ruin my life & you don’t even know me”, she’s also coherent enough to cover her licence plate - she’s not simply rambling in terror; I can’t categorically say she is/was racist at any point but passers by say she began the whole issue; she wasn’t simply followed home & set upon.

She doesn’t deny his accusations instead trying to say she’s the victim; whilst it’s a stressful situation she seems lucid enough to put some sentences together but none in her defence.

There’s no need to be so in one persons favour here; they obviously both need help.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I do love the sanctimony of this place but you’re totally ignoring a key part of the videos i posted; multiple people corroborate his story about her initially following him.

This isn’t about your mother whom I assume wouldn’t begin to pursue someone then wail for 10 minutes because the person she chased is also unhinged.

As has been evidenced this guy is on the look out for offence but that doesn’t absolve ‘karen’ of any guilt here. If anything the fact that he can go ‘karen hunting’ & find a willing participant so easily is a sign of the issue.

A person shouldn’t have to record a racist incident for it to be believed but we can park the ‘n word’ claim & still there is proof [multiple passers by] who say she initiated the aggression - it doesn’t make him any less of a thundercnut but the similarities of her wailing overreaction to those of Amy Cooper aren’t simply coincidental; she started the whole episode then cowers in terror because she’s ‘being attacked’. That isn’t on.

She initially followed him. Moral of the story, don’t follow someone then be shocked when they’re as mad [if not more so] than you are.

During her screeching I can decipher her worrying that, “you’re going to ruin my life & you don’t even know me”, she’s also coherent enough to cover her licence plate - she’s not simply rambling in terror; I can’t categorically say she is/was racist at any point but passers by say she began the whole issue; she wasn’t simply followed home & set upon.

She doesn’t deny his accusations instead trying to say she’s the victim; whilst it’s a stressful situation she seems lucid enough to put some sentences together but none in her defence.

There’s no need to be so in one persons favour here; they obviously both need help.
You’ve literally just agreed with my post. While trying to suggest I’m wrong-headed.

I do not want society to look like that. If you feel you do, shutdown your computer, leave your phone at home and go for a walk. You need some perspective.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
I have to admit to being a bit hazy on the facts of the incident myself purely because I understood him to have cut in front of her, her to have overtaken him and cut back in. Her to have brake checked him and he ended up parked behind her blocking her in.

I don't suppose it is vital but at some point they followed each other? This isn't normal behaviour. Yes, it has become quite normal to have a barney with another driver who has managed to get two seconds farther down a road then yourself by not observing your own highway etiquette, then to somehow get the upper hand and signify your feelings of contentment with a choice signal but the stalking? Right out of the Kenneth Noyes (it's a long story and you may not know who he is if you aren't British and on the roads yourself at a certain point in history) playbook.

Either way, she was not in full possession of her earlier confidence when they both got out of their cars and could both be judged to be little shits.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Road rage is racism now. That will add a tonne of racists.

This trial by social media is shite. Lying cnuts are everywhere. I have absolutely no idea who's in the right in this case, but ruining someone over one person's questionable account is a shite thing to do. From watching this it seems like 2 cnuts suffering from road rage. This happens all the time. Feck off with the naming and shaming.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
The more i watch this the more distressing i feel for the woman. She is having a panic attack/meltdown and he is just thinking about posting it on social media.

Sickening behaviour by him really.

oates

Scout
Supports
Arsenal

This trial by social media is shite. Lying cnuts are everywhere. I have absolutely no idea who's in the right in this case, but ruining someone over one person's questionable account is a shite thing to do. From watching this it seems like 2 cnuts suffering from road rage. This happens all the time. Feck off with the naming and shaming.
Road Ragecism?

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
From reddit, people in the area have been warned about him. To keep away from him and if he starts filming you, you have to start filming him.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Road Ragecism?
I had a funny road ragecism not so long ago. I was riding with a mate of mine. He's a gym rat 1.91 and rather big and burly (or whatever it's called). He accidentally cut someone off. So both pulled over and he got out of the car all confident and walking like those dogs from the old Tom and Jerry cartoons. Then, out of the other car steps a 2m+ giant muscleman. My mate was like nooooo feck me.

I started laughing and told the guy, ah feck, we were quite confident wr had the biggest guy. That actually made light of the situation and we shook hands and fecked off.

Not sure what the point of this story is. Make jokes, not roadragism?

UnrelatedPsuedo

You do. Because the person that follows, then gets out of the car to approach and film, while raising their voice, all with an intent to publicly shame and Dox someone.... is certainly not in the right.

The guy has manipulated this all. He’s a terrible person. It’s not even up for debate. He’s a really horrible piece of shit. He is absolutely disgusting.

There’s an internet of evidence to define him, and zero evidence that she’s Anything more than a meek and perhaps odd ball forty something.

oates

Scout
Supports
Arsenal
I had a funny road ragecism not so long ago. I was riding with a mate of mine. He's a gym rat 1.91 and rather big and burly (or whatever it's called). He accidentally cut someone off. So both pulled over and he got out of the car all confident and walking like those dogs from the old Tom and Jerry cartoons. Then, out of the other car steps a 2m+ giant muscleman. My mate was like nooooo feck me.

I started laughing and told the guy, ah feck, we were quite confident wr had the biggest guy. That actually made light of the situation and we shook hands and fecked off.

Quite a lot of you 'Dutch People' are exceedingly tall. I'm 1.96 myself and we have a lot of Dutch in this area in the summer and some (nearly all) are like blond magic beanstalks. Very friendly though and with their families. And the women too!

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons

:lol: That’s a great story.

DoomSlayer

I can't believe that the guy being a Trump supporter hasn't been discussed. :lol: Normally, Trump voters get their opinions instantly dismissed on the Caf, but it seems some people dislike alleged "Karen" women more than the trumpsters.

Cait Sith

Is filming other people like that allowed in the US/UK? Such a weird concept. In Germany you have the "right to your own image", meaning that no one can film or take a picture of you without your consent. Even dash cams aren't allowed for that reason and can't be used in court, even if it shows what happened.

It's completely unnormal that private persons can be filmed like that without consent.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Quite a lot of you 'Dutch People' are exceedingly tall. I'm 1.96 myself and we have a lot of Dutch in this area in the summer and some (nearly all) are like blond magic beanstalks. Very friendly though and with their families. And the women too!
My only dutch friend is a giant blond male.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I'm only 1.81 :(

I work in an environment with a lot of southern Europeans though, so at least at work I can take a time out from being called a midget.

oates

Scout
Supports
Arsenal
I can't believe that the guy being a Trump supporter hasn't been discussed. :lol: Normally, Trump voters get their opinions instantly dismissed on the Caf, but it seems some people dislike alleged "Karen" women more than the trumpsters.
It's a bit irrelevant really, what I mean to say we're quite safe in identifying his being a huge tosser without risking bringing his mental illness into it.

DoomSlayer

It's a bit irrelevant really, what I mean to say we're quite safe in identifying his being a huge tosser without risking bringing his mental illness into it.
I get what you're saying, but usually those sort of things are immediately brought up when a public situation like that occurs.

oates

Scout
Supports
Arsenal
I get what you're saying, but usually those sort of things are immediately brought up when a public situation like that occurs.
So many of them behaving with no empathy it has to be some sort of mental illness or requirement considering the man Trump himself lacks any kind of human warmth and promotes it as if it is a virtue. They should all go to re-education camps, in Cambodia after November.

AFC NimbleThumb

I don’t agree with the bolded part & the part about your mother is irrelevant. I quite like the term thundercnut but it’s barely your whole post. Move on.

I have to admit to being a bit hazy on the facts of the incident myself purely because I understood him to have cut in front of her, her to have overtaken him and cut back in. Her to have brake checked him and he ended up parked behind her blocking her in.

I don't suppose it is vital but at some point they followed each other? This isn't normal behaviour. Yes, it has become quite normal to have a barney with another driver who has managed to get two seconds farther down a road then yourself by not observing your own highway etiquette, then to somehow get the upper hand and signify your feelings of contentment with a choice signal but the stalking? Right out of the Kenneth Noyes (it's a long story and you may not know who he is if you aren't British and on the roads yourself at a certain point in history) playbook.

Either way, she was not in full possession of her earlier confidence when they both got out of their cars and could both be judged to be little shits.
Just looked into the Kenneth Noye story, woah :eek:

Agreed. Both are definitely in the wrong here; I’m just a little curious how some have taken a disliking to Karlos [he definitely seems to lack morality & control] & are using it to alleviate her of any responsibility when onlookers say she initiated the whole thing.

On the face of it, her response to being blocked in by a man & hounded is understandable but as you’ve said, she obviously acted with a confidence prior to the shrieks we hear once she feels he is “going to ruin her life”.

DoomSlayer

So many of them behaving with no empathy it has to be some sort of mental illness or requirement considering the man Trump himself lacks any kind of human warmth and promotes it as if it is a virtue. They should all go to re-education camps, in Cambodia after November.
I'd say social media has made a lot of people get used to seeing no empathy, at least a lot of my experiences and findings have shown me that.

UnrelatedPsuedo

Agreed. Both are definitely in the wrong here;

On the face of it, her response to being blocked in by a man & hounded is understandable but as you’ve said, she obviously acted with a confidence prior to the shrieks we hear once she feels he is “going to ruin her life”.
Wtf is going on?

People flip people Off on the daily.

Honest question, have I missed something?

I see a nasty piece of shit following a woman, shoving a phone in her face, showing her zero empathy as she tries to ask what she has done, and offers to apologise for whatever that may be.

Have I missed a video that shows her to be bad and him to be a nice guy?

AFC NimbleThumb

You do. Because the person that follows, then gets out of the car to approach and film, while raising their voice, all with an intent to publicly shame and Dox someone.... is certainly not in the right.

The guy has manipulated this all. He’s a terrible person. It’s not even up for debate. He’s a really horrible piece of shit. He is absolutely disgusting.
There are witnesses that say she followed him first & was driving wrecklessly; everything you say about him could as easily be thrown at her. You keep leaning on tripe ignoring the words of people who actually saw the incident; she started the whole thing.

There’s an internet of evidence to define him, and zero evidence that she’s Anything more than a meek and perhaps odd ball forty something.
There’s an internet of evidence to define him but the testimony of people who were actually there holds less weight than your opinion behind your keyboard?

They’re both as bad as each other, one doesn’t have to be right & the other wrong.

AFC NimbleThumb

Wtf is going on?

People flip people Off on the daily.

Honest question, have I missed something?

I see a nasty piece of shit following a woman, shoving a phone in her face, showing her zero empathy as she tries to ask what she has done, and offers to apologise for whatever that may be.

Have I missed a video that shows her to be bad and him to be a nice guy?
Firstly, her being caught on camera being a bad guy shouldn’t be all the evidence you need.

Secondly, see second slide below - right before the end a woman can be heard [barely over the screeching] saying she turned & followed Karlos first.

You’re stuck on this being about someone flipping someone off which is something I’ve deemed irrelevant all along.

He is an idiot; she [though not caught on camera] is quite obviously not simply a woman in distress.

@Dante @Hugh Jass @hobbers @Wolverine

Hi gents,

Abit more on slide 2, an onlooker says she saw ‘Karen’ pursue the guy first - then apparently it got all too real.

The fact multiple members of the public have come to her aide & she’s still hollering is disconcerting.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I don’t agree with the bolded part & the part about your mother is irrelevant. I quite like the term thundercnut but it’s barely your whole post. Move on.

Just looked into the Kenneth Noye story, woah :eek:

Agreed. Both are definitely in the wrong here; I’m just a little curious how some have taken a disliking to Karlos [he definitely seems to lack morality & control] & are using it to alleviate her of any responsibility when onlookers say she initiated the whole thing.

Because when you’re surrounded by a tonne of metal you feel invincible and then suddenly when you’re not enclosed become and feel vulnerable. Just a thought

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
There are witnesses that say she followed him first & was driving wrecklessly; everything you say about him could as easily be thrown at her. You keep leaning on tripe ignoring the words of people who actually saw the incident; she started the whole thing.

There’s an internet of evidence to define him but the testimony of people who were actually there holds less weight than your opinion behind your keyboard?

They’re both as bad as each other, one doesn’t have to be right & the other wrong.
You keep saying she started it, from what I’ve read it seemed that he cut her up, she overtook him back and cut him up, brake checked him and then he followed her and blocked her in? Am I wrong? Honestly I don’t know, have you got a link to show otherwise?

edit: actually I’m not bothered anyway. People in cars shout at each other and flip the bird daily, following someone or even blocking them in and filming them in distress doesn’t. People can see what they want from that.

AFC NimbleThumb

You keep saying she started it, from what I’ve read it seemed that he cut her up, she overtook him back and cut him up, brake checked him and then he followed her and blocked her in? Am I wrong? Honestly I don’t know, have you got a link to show otherwise?

edit: actually I’m not bothered anyway. People in cars shout at each other and flip the bird daily, following someone or even blocking them in and filming them in distress doesn’t. People can see what they want from that.
In the video I’ve posted twice [second slide] you can hear an onlooker say that she pursued him first.

As you say people in cars shout at/swear at each other regularly. I’ve done it. What I don’t then do is ‘turn round & follow’ [words of an onlooker] someone then scream like a banshee when they raise my hand & follow me home.

He’s quite obviously a little. . . unhinged. He’s an attention seeker. She played into his hands. He looks to live his life out hunting a Karen & she was all too ready to play the role.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I think you are probably right about being gobby in her car, we all feel safe while we have a cage around us but she couldn't maintain it when tracked 4 or is it 5 blocks from the original incident?

The trouble with brake checking someone is all too often people actually brake. When you slow down the person behind may not in time. Try turning your lights off and on and disappear into the distance!

Agreed 2/10 :lol:
For me there are two types of brake check. One where someone is following you too closely and you give a little tap to get their attention. It's dickish but not horrible. I've stopped doing this and find just taking your foot off the accelerator gets the message across much more successfully.

The other brake check is what happened here, when you race ahead of someone and then stand on it. It's a horrible move that carries a lot of risk and could have serious consequences for everyone involved. It also tends to end up in a nasty confrontation.

Last edited:

PoTMS

It does seem strange but why would the first thing she say be I have a black husband? It's the first thing a racist would say.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
On a side note, why are adults going round calling people Karen? What was wrong with just calling someone a dick?

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It does seem strange but why would the first thing she say be I have a black husband? First thing a racist would say.
To me, it made it seem like there may have been some communication before this. The earliest video I have seen from this situation shows her car reversing and driving away.

oates

Scout
Supports
Arsenal
For me there are two types of brake check. One where someone is following you too closely and you give a little tap to get their attention. It's dickish but not horrible. I've stopped doing this and find just taking your foot off the accelerator gets the message across much more successfully.

The other brake check is what happened here, when you race ahead of someone and then stand on it. It's a horrible move that carries a lot of risk and could have serious consequences for everyone involved. It also tends to end up in a nasty confrontation.
Yeah, me too. I don't do it anymore at all.

Dante

Average bang
It does seem strange but why would the first thing she say be I have a black husband? It's the first thing a racist would say.
The very first words he said to her in the video were 'Karen, you're not going to sit there and flip me off. You flipped me off'. In the current climate, that's dangerous accusation of racism which can potentially impact someone's livelihood. The burden of proof lies with the accused rather than the accuser.

This guy has previous for initiating confrontations with women and then waiting to get out of earshot before making an extra accusation that they used the n-word.

He never actually accuses her of using the n-word during the conversation. And he never talks about racism with any of the eye-witnesses or onlookers. And none of the eye-witnesses themselves mention racism. The only thing that's ever discussed is the driving and the flipping off.

Last edited: