Social Media Justice: A "Karen" faces consequences for threatening a Black man with cops

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Firstly, her being caught on camera being a bad guy shouldn’t be all the evidence you need.

Secondly, see second slide below - right before the end a woman can be heard [barely over the screeching] saying she turned & followed Karlos first.

You’re stuck on this being about someone flipping someone off which is something I’ve deemed irrelevant all along.

He is an idiot; she [though not caught on camera] is quite obviously not simply a woman in distress.
Well I hope you live a lifetime of people treating you like he treated her. You’ve made a shitty bed to lay in.

His actions are indefensible. It’s disgusting. I don’t get what you’re seeing that finds them even vaguely comparable.

UnrelatedPsuedo

On a side note, why are adults going round calling people Karen? What was wrong with just calling someone a dick?
The asshat wants to be famous. He’s an actor. He’s a vocal Gay Black Trump supporter and almost all of the ‘content‘ he’s pushed out seems to suggest that being Gay, Black and MAGA should get him some attention.

He made the video to go Viral. He’s succeeded. Now more people know that he’s a vile person.

He’s just a disgusting little scrote

AFC NimbleThumb

Well I hope you live a lifetime of people treating you like he treated her. You’ve made a shitty bed to lay in.

His actions are indefensible. It’s disgusting. I don’t get what you’re seeing that finds them even vaguely comparable.
I’ve not once defended his actions, you’ve defended hers without having seen all the clips; you need to calm down & stop personalising the discussion.

His actions are as indefensible as hers; she chased him first but it’s not on video so we can’t rely on multiple eye witnesses just your impassioned dribble.

What a post :lol:

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
On a side note, why are adults going round calling people Karen? What was wrong with just calling someone a dick?
It's now a way of labelling a woman in order to humiliate her. It seems to have evolved from the original trope of the entitled middle-aged woman demanding to see the manager.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Someone on youtube saying he has a restraining order against him for doing something similar to another woman last year i think.

mu4c_20le

It's now a way of labelling a woman in order to humiliate her. It seems to have evolved from the original trope of the entitled middle-aged woman demanding to see the manager.
It's just a social media trend, it won't last. It's the female version of Chad.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I’ve not once defended his actions, you’ve defended hers without having seen all the clips; you need to calm down & stop personalising the discussion.

His actions are as indefensible as hers; she chased him first but it’s not on video so we can’t rely on multiple eye witnesses just your impassioned dribble.

What a post :lol:
I’m perfectly calm. You’ve picked a really weird hill to die on. The guy is lying through his teeth.

He needed a Karen video to sell Karen t-Shirts. He got one. It makes him look like an absolute throbber.

Fo you not find it slightly odd that all of this footage exists, at the beginning, and the end. How he wouldn’t stop filming. But somehow he has nothing recorded of her doing something wrong.

Put all the faith you like in a bystander on a single Street saying something vague. His posts, videos, and all of the online analysis show him to be an untrustworthy attention whore.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I don't really understand why she would be named a karen. It seems that some road rage occurred, he confronted her and she seemed oversensitive. Also, the guy seem to enjoy the all thing a little bit too much.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I think the young generation coming through are great. They’re progressive, thoughtful and empathic in a way that my generation never were. I’m optimistic about a future with them in charge.

One big flaw I think they do show is a nasty streak towards people in late middle age. The stuff about gammons, “ok, boomer” and now Karens. Obviously there are middle aged assholes galore but the malice aimed in the direction of everyone above a certain age reflects badly on the young ‘uns. IMHO. Not sure what’s behind it but it’s definitely a thing.

Tarrou

as much as i found it funny to begin with i think we should stop all this Karen malarky now

just doesn't feel right

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I’m perfectly calm. You’ve picked a really weird hill to die on. The guy is lying through his teeth.

He needed a Karen video to sell Karen t-Shirts. He got one. It makes him look like an absolute throbber.

Fo you not find it slightly odd that all of this footage exists, at the beginning, and the end. How he wouldn’t stop filming. But somehow he has nothing recorded of her doing something wrong.

Put all the faith you like in a bystander on a single Street saying something vague. His posts, videos, and all of the online analysis show him to be an untrustworthy attention whore.
This. He is desperate for attention. He is like one of these people auditioning for xfactor whose dream is to be a millionaire and loved and famous.

There is loads of them out there unfortunately.

He comes across as very immature. Life to him is measured in "likes." Unfortunately it is backfiring for him big time.

Penna

Staff
This. He is desperate for attention. He is like one of these people auditioning for xfactor whose dream is to be a millionaire and loved and famous.

He comes across as very immature. Life to him is measured in "likes." Unfortunately it is backfiring for him big time.
I just said to oates that he's a bit like Rylan Clark-Neal was at the beginning of his career in his dogged self-promotion, except for the fact that Rylan seems like a nice man and actually has some talent.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal

Seeing some of his alleged history (might be more than alleged) it is only a step to wonder how many older females he has gone around trying to provoke in his car.

Just idle spec.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I just said to oates that he's a bit like Rylan Clark-Neal was at the beginning of his career in his dogged self-promotion, except for the fact that Rylan seems like a nice man and actually has some talent.
He looks a bit like Giroud. :lol:

But yea i get you.

AFC NimbleThumb

@AFC NimbleThumb is his attorney I think.
:lol:

If I was an attorney I’d have you sectioned for the below,

You need to move on, no ones held this man in high regard & you’ve spent all day subverting the discussion to ignore video testimony.

You’re getting far too emotional & overly personal, we can lower the tone or you can jog on cause you’ve took all day ignoring people who were actually present & telling me what your mother would do.

Last edited:

UnrelatedPsuedo

:lol:

If I was an attorney I’d have you sectioned for the below,

You need to move on, no ones held this man in high regard & you’ve spent all day subverting the discussion to ignore video testimony.

You’re getting far too emotional & overly personal, we can lower the tone or you can jog on cause you’ve took all day ignoring people who were actually present & telling me what your mother would do.
Good lord

hobbers

The fact he doesnt mention racism, or her using any racially charged language at all, during their entire confrontation makes that aspect of it seem a sham.

And with witnesses saying she followed him first, do they mean she followed him to brake check him, or that she followed him in her car somewhere else after brake checking him? I'm pretty sure it's the former. Either way, nobody else corroborates her saying anything racist.

But yeah, the guy is clearly a talentless narcissistic twat who wants to grow his social media profile on the back of hunting white women to, fairly or not, label as Karens and stalk and harass them while recording, hoping to provoke them into incriminating themselves. And this particular one obliged by going into hysterics.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Yeah, it all just seems a bit weird to me.

It's the PC way.
PC has gone mad!
Have a soft spot for Rylan, does genuinely seem like a nice guy.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Twitter have suspended his twitter profile.

The crowd he delivers for are launching an investigation too.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The fact he doesnt mention racism, or her using any racially charged language at all, during their entire confrontation makes that aspect of it seem a sham.

And with witnesses saying she followed him first, do they mean she followed him to brake check him, or that she followed him in her car somewhere else after brake checking him? I'm pretty sure it's the former. Either way, nobody else corroborates her saying anything racist.

But yeah, the guy is clearly a talentless narcissistic twat who wants to grow his social media profile on the back of hunting white women to, fairly or not, label as Karens and stalk and harass them while recording, hoping to provoke them into incriminating themselves. And this particular one obliged by going into hysterics.
I think over the course of the videos I have seen he mentions it twice, once in his car when he's giving his version of events and one when he's shouting to the people around in the street. There is no evidence to back up either of them on it so it's difficult to say whether or not anything was said.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I think over the course of the videos I have seen he mentions it twice, once in his car when he's giving his version of events and one when he's shouting to the people around in the street. There is no evidence to back up either of them on it so it's difficult to say whether or not anything was said.
There is evidence.

He does this all the time. He’s an attention seeking whore with a complex. There is a several years long video record of him acting like a piece of shit.

On the other side... you’ve got a woman reacting badly to being followed home and a camera being pointed at her as she is insulted.

The world has gone mad

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I dont think she used a racial slur against him. He keeps saying she "flipped him off" which means she gave him the middle finger. He says this at least five or six times. If she had used a racial slur, he would mention that five times instead, which he doesnt.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
She didn’t, he didn’t mention in that post saying how he had time today or whatever either, just ‘called out of name’

@sammsky1 you May have been wrong on this one and it’s not obvious racism

Penna

Staff
I dont think she used a racial slur against him. He keeps saying she "flipped him off" which means she gave him the middle finger. He says this at least five or six times. If she had used a racial slur, he would mention that five times instead, which he doesnt.
He said the same thing about the woman in the Chinese restaurant who asked to see his ID, when he was picking up food for delivery. There was no evidence in the vid that she'd used a racial slur.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
There is evidence.

He does this all the time. He’s an attention seeking whore with a complex. There is a several years long video record of him acting like a piece of shit.

On the other side... you’ve got a woman reacting badly to being followed home and a camera being pointed at her as she is insulted.

The world has gone mad
Personality wise he is living in cloud cuckoo land. If i had a restraining order out against me for harassing a woman, the last thing i would do is have an online presence, where you can see my full identity. More than likely you are dealing with cluster b personality disorder.