Sofyan Amrabat | signs for United on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Hilarious the way people get angry at journalists when they pour cold water over transfer news :lol:

Theonas

Scout
We were linked to him before he went to Wolves. Our resident Sporting poster here reckoned that he would have brought the United team to another level. Read the thread.
I would have preferred him to Mount.
We are linked to a billion players every summer, I really don't know what's that supposed to add to the debate. Amrabat was also linked to some European powerhouses. I read the thread. You seem to struggle to understand the point. Read @Lentwood 's post

SteveCoppellFan

The stress levels in here is ridiculous.

Come back at 11pm and see what has transpired.

Much healthier.

dubplate warrior

This season's Weghorst. Bet you were delighted with him
I think that's pretty far off the mark in terms of quality. Not saying he is a top level player, but come on....

He fills a gaping hole in the squad and gives us tactical flexibility, good engine on him but can pass short and long with great accuracy.

Phil

Hilarious the way people get angry at journalists when they pour cold water over transfer news :lol:
Or he’s just a shit journalist that’s never right and shouldn’t be posted, I dunno.

Trex

Why are people here calling Luckhurst a fraud and all when he's got the same attitude as most in here. The attitude of a baby who want more toys.

Theonas

Scout
That's not how this forum works. Everything we do is rubbish, brainless, stupid and moronic. Everything our rivals do is genius.

Waiting until deadline day to sell one of your best Youth prospects and replacing him with a left-field option from a struggling team for £50m? Genius.

Allowing your two most experienced midfield players to leave and signing a largely unknown, ageing Japanese midfielder from the Bundesliga for £1.5m? Genius.

Spending £65m on a player you arguably don't need who has largely struggled for a rival team since arriving in the Premier League? Genius.

Spending £1BN in 18-months on an army of players and arguably ending up with a side who are still going to end-up in a dogfight for top four? Genius.

All the talk will be about us loaning a LB from Spurs for an absolutely minimal outlay...as if we were somehow supposed to foresee injuries to both our senior, natural LBs. People will fall for it, hook, line and sinker.

The actual truth is, only time will tell...but most of you just want something to be angry about and get suckered in by clickbait TalkSport nonsense. Plus, the simple fact is, United loaning a LB is a bigger story that will generate far more "engagements" than City signing a player for £50m. That's why they whip the fans into a frenzy. Desperate for clicks. Desperate for morons to rant on the radio. Desperate for views and listens.
It's really hard to believe. You'd swear this is not the club that signed the likes of Alan Smith, Park, Evra and Vidic. After losing RvN and Keane, we signed Carrick and Saha as replacement. Yet being on here, you'd think we always went for the top end football talent from the world and cherry picked the most exciting and expensive prospects.

Liverpool built the closest side to City in recent years with a midfielder from relegation candidates Newcastle, average wingers from Roma and Southampton with very modest numbers and the mighty Firmino and Fabinho. They had no competition for any of these players. Not even Klopp himself wanted all of them. This summer alone you get the mighty Real replacing the Balon d'Or winner with a 33 year old whose clubs in the last 10 years are Frankfurt, Hannover, Stoke, Newcastle, Alaves and Espanyol. Barcelona are replacing Busquets with Oriol Romeu! The fact is as you say, fans just don't know and have no idea which transfers will work or not as there are too many factors. It's just weird to want to be upset and angry.

GazTheLegend

I can't wait until Sky start streaming transfer negotiations like real games.
I've listened to Jim White on many a deadline day pretty much already do this already. Never forgotten one of the West Ham owners ringing up while hammered and telling them there was no way Ravel Morrison was getting sold by Sam Allardyce :lol:

OverratedOpinion

Why are people here calling Luckhurst a fraud and all when he's got the same attitude as most in here. The attitude of a baby who want more toys.
He is a professional journalist who provides more inaccurate information than accurate information.

This is a fan forum.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Yes, I know it's hard to believe but fans of a once great and successful football club do want to sign better players than Scott McTominay and Fred.

Ekeke

I think that's pretty far off the mark in terms of quality. Not saying he is a top level player, but come on....

He fills a gaping hole in the squad and gives us tactical flexibility, good engine on him but can pass short and long with great accuracy.
Not at all. Didnt do that for Fiorentina

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Yes, I know it's hard to believe but fans of a once great and successful football club do want to sign better players than Scott McTominay and Fred.
Preach. The biggest moaners have the highest standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.