Solskjær press conference vs Tranmere (A)

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
why does he keep comparing himself to Klopp? Klopp is a proven manager while Ole is a guy who fecked up as manager at every club he was that wasn't at amateur level.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
why does he keep comparing himself to Klopp? Klopp is a proven manager while Ole is a guy who fecked up as manager at every club he was that wasn't at amateur level.
He didn’t compare himself to Klopp.

devilish

Need for signings
I think our fans know what we have started on and I’ve been trusted to do that job and that rebuild doesn’t go one way all the time, it doesn’t just go we’re doing great, we’re doing great, said it so many times.

The foundation has to be laid and the culture has to be properly set and laid down and this group is a good core of players that believe in themselves and what we’re doing to carry us forward with signings and players coming back.

You need to knock the house down, you don’t just start with the roof, we’ve had some rainy days and wish that roof was on, but we can’t hide.
Actually if the roof is leaking that you don't knock the house down. Also in excavations when you want to knock the house down then yes you start from the roof. The guy seems to know about house works as much as he knows about football management.

svn

He didn’t compare himself to Klopp.
Why isn't he comparing himself to Klopp? Is he saying he's not in the same league? FFS why do we have a manager that admits he's not as good as the manager of our rivals?

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
His answers are literally basic NPC speeches. They don't answer anything or give you important information. The kind of speeches you encounter in Pokemon Battles. "I like comfy shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear".

Pogba not around?
We all want this to go well and all got different ways of showing how much we care.
What the feck did that have to do with the question

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
  • Solskjær SLAMS injury prone Bailly for being 'LAZY in his HEAD'

• Homeless Solskjær COMPLAINS about Manchester rain and wants SYMPATHY for being 'without a ROOF'

• Ruthless Solskjær DESTROYS £100m flop Pogba for 'not caring' as he labels homegrown superstar Rashford a ‘genuine Manchester United supporter'

Irrational.

He'll win this one and prolong his stay of execution for another week until we're knocked out of the Carabao Cup by City and drop more points to Wolves. He isn't surviving the next few weeks.

PieCrust

Finding it hard to even care honestly. I guess I'll watch anyway.

DRM

• Solskjær SLAMS injury prone Bailly for being 'LAZY in his HEAD'

• Homeless Solskjær COMPLAINS about Manchester rain and wants SYMPATHY for being 'without a ROOF'

• Ruthless Solskjær DESTROYS £100m flop Pogba for 'not caring' as he labels homegrown superstar Rashford a ‘genuine Manchester United supporter'
:lol:

Zhadow

10:08
Why can't United spend so much money?
For me, we do have a way of doing things, you can see other teams have done well. You can see Jurgen spent four years building his team and they’re doing well now, it’s not gonna be a quick fix, and it’s not eight or 10 players in in one transfer window, we’ve had one proper transfer window and we are trying to do something now.
Stop this bs. They were always doing well under him and there was always progress. Klopp got them to the EL final in his first half season, into the CL next year, then to CL runner up next and last year to CL winners and PL runner up. And now he will likely win the league unbeaten. Don’t you dare compare yourself with Klopp.

Green Arrow

No new injury concerns after Wednesday. Not surprised no one really exerted themselves did they ?
No from what I saw from the highlights of the game, just pondering around the pitch. Although I expect them to up their game when they play Tranmere will get a shifty 1-0 win and all will be well.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Stop this bs. They were always doing well under him and there was always progress. Klopp got them to the EL final in his first half season, into the CL next year, then to CL runner up next and last year to CL winners and PL runner up. And now he will likely win the league unbeaten. Don’t you dare compare yourself with Klopp.
We’ll see if he gets us to the EL final this season shall we? Klopp wasn’t in the top 4 his first season either, Ole is currently 5th, not 10th. I believe they finished 7th (Liverpool). They could not have possibly come 7th by being more impressive than we have been so far this season. The only difference has been pressure and expectation.

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd
Ole needs one of those people who prepare speeches for Prime Ministers and Presidents

Lynty

His answers are literally basic NPC speeches. They don't answer anything or give you important information. The kind of speeches you encounter in Pokemon Battles. "I like comfy shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear".

What the feck did that have to do with the question
I guess that they asked the Rashford question, he repsonded about him being a United fan, at the games and meetings etc. then they followed up with the Pogba question (why isn't Pogba at games) and he responded: "We all want this to go well and all got different ways of showing how much we care."

It makes more sense.

devilish

We’ll see if he gets us to the EL final this season shall we? Klopp wasn’t in the top 4 his first season either, Ole is currently 5th, not 10th. I believe they finished 7th (Liverpool). They could not have possibly come 7th by being more impressive than we have been so far this season. The only difference has been pressure and expectation.
This season United had the worst league start in 30 years. Ole has more defeats under his name then David Moyes with us. Sure we're currently 5th but it's more about other clubs dropping points rather then us being good.

Seb burrow

Why is ole trying to defend himself? It’s not him getting majority of the abuse at games. It’s the board.

like the guy said above even though it has taken Liverpool time they still had successful progressive season under Klopp. Making finals, finishing high up the league and having a forward thinking team above.

Apart from 1 season under Jose (finishing 2nd) I see us consistently being mismanaged. is this really what we’ve become. Comparing ourselves to Liverpool and settling for mediocrity.

LARulz

Klopp finished top 4 on his first full season. Ole is nowhere near that and more importantly, you could see what Klopp was actually trying to do on the pitch. Ole just says nice answers about culture and future.

Mourinho was right. Ole has the easiest job in world football

Mainoldo

Well he’s just lost Pogba’s support. If he ever had it anyway :lol:

The soap opera continues.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Need for signings
I think our fans know what we have started on and I’ve been trusted to do that job and that rebuild doesn’t go one way all the time, it doesn’t just go we’re doing great, we’re doing great, said it so many times.

The foundation has to be laid and the culture has to be properly set and laid down and this group is a good core of players that believe in themselves and what we’re doing to carry us forward with signings and players coming back.

You need to knock the house down, you don’t just start with the roof, we’ve had some rainy days and wish that roof was on, but we can’t hide.
This a A tier corporate brainwash bullshit if I've ever saw one.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
This season United had the worst league start in 30 years. Ole has more defeats under his name then David Moyes with us. Sure we're currently 5th but it's more about other clubs dropping points rather then us being good.
It is more about us being the 5th best team in the league. Expectations don’t just apply to Manchester United. If ‘other clubs have been dropping points’ then they have been worse than us if they are behind us. We haven’t been great, hence us being 5th and not 1st, but 5th is 5th. There’s no ‘5th that should really be 10th’. That’s just bollocks spin to fit an argument.

Kostov

10:03
Energy in squad amid fixture schedule
Of course we can go again, it’s the second day today recovery, you’ve just gotta get onto it, onto the next one with the right mentality, you’re disappointed and down, I’m not gonna lie, it’s not been nice losing two games but you spend an hour or two and get over it.
Get over it? Well good on you Ole. I still can't get over that shit.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Klopp finished top 4 on his first full season. Ole is nowhere near that and more importantly, you could see what Klopp was actually trying to do on the pitch. Ole just says nice answers about culture and future.

Mourinho was right. Ole has the easiest job in world football
And while Klopp finished 4th, Ole is one place outside that with 4 months to go. Of course, the mood and the agenda is all negative, so I’m sure the response will be that this is different because ‘we ain’t finishing top 4’ or not chance we’ll finish top 4’ etc. But we’re 5th, for better it for worse. That’s fact. Naturally, being 5th, we must hope we can reach 4th. That’s likely the best we can do this season, and we’ll reassess in the summer.

cyberman

Didnt Klopp join like 3 weeks into season? Whats all this full season bullocks?