Son Heung-min | arm no longer broken | heart could be

Red00012

The army in South Korea must be suffering since he completed serving his country.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I don't mind that he goes down, everyone goes down when they get touched in the face. The issue is the ref giving a foul when it's never a foul.

RUCK4444

Of course it’s not a foul. The problem is the ref reviewing it and somehow deciding it is.
The players know there is pressure for these feckin cretins to act on any minuscule hint of an infringement of a rule.

How it’s gotten to this stage and people have allowed the game to be affected so negatively by it is a disgrace.

I would literally sack off the entire refereeing group, burn VAR and start again with fit, young, capable officials and revert back to what was a perfect game.

Giggs86

Sometime within the next 4-5 hours:

Sky Sports: Tottenham forward Son Heung-Min racially abused on Twitter.

It’s a certainty. Some idiot is going to cross the line in the wake of this.
Dirty cheating cnut is not a race. It's a trait.

InterFan1998

Supports
Internazionale
He definitely made the most it but I think more of the criticism is since it was against Man Utd. For example Rashford and Marital are much worse at this. Martial is currently the biggest diver in the game and I remember a horrific swan dive by Rashford vs Spurs that earned him a penalty instead of obvious yellow card.

Zen86

The players know there is pressure for these feckin cretins to act on any minuscule hint of an infringement of a rule.

How it’s gotten to this stage and people have allowed the game to be affected so negatively by it is a disgrace.

I would literally sack off the entire refereeing group, burn VAR and start again with fit, young, capable officials and revert back to what was a perfect game.
Diving isn’t new, feigning injury isn’t. We do our fair share of it as well. Officials have every opportunity to call this out through VAR and yet they continually manage to f*** it up. They should just get rid of it, refereeing mistakes are a lot easier to stomach when they’re made in the moment rather than being watched over and over.

Skizzo

Sometime within the next 4-5 hours:

Sky Sports: Tottenham forward Son Heung-Min racially abused on Twitter.

It’s a certainty. Some idiot is going to cross the line in the wake of this.
Pretty sure someone on here already referred to him as a cnut who eats certain animals. It won’t take 4-5 hours at all.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
He deserves to be called out all over social media. He deserves a lot of shit.

Unfortunately you know it will just go racist.
Get a grip ffs, players diving is annoying but I can link compilations of Rashford and Fernandes going down, does that mean they deserve a lot of abuse on social media?

The VAR overturning the goal was a joke, and I’m sure tempers are high as the game is on, but I’m hoping afterwards you’ll calm down and realise how unreasonable you’re being.

As I’m typing this nice goal from Greenwood.

Get a grip ffs, players diving is annoying but I can link compilations of Rashford and Fernandes going down, does that mean they deserve a lot of abuse on social media?

The VAR overturning the goal was a joke, and I’m sure tempers are high as the game is on, but I’m hoping afterwards you’ll calm down and realise how unreasonable you’re being.

As I’m typing this nice goal from Greenwood.
He was rolling around on the floor for a minute. Sorry, he deserves to be called what he is. A diver and a cheat.

RUCK4444

Diving isn’t new, feigning injury isn’t. We do our fair share of it as well. Officials have every opportunity to call this out through VAR and yet they continually manage to f*** it up. They should just get rid of it, refereeing mistakes are a lot easier to stomach when they’re made in the moment rather than being watched over and over.
Absolutely agree on the bolded. Which is why when we used to get a rough decision you just got on with it and took the rough with the smooth.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
He plays the innocent faced, butter wouldn’t melt very well, but he is a very sneaky and dirty player.

Those questioning his character off the field is a bit over the top, but he definitely has the media glossing over his behavior on the pitch.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
He was rolling around on the floor for a minute. Sorry, he deserves to be called what he is. A diver and a cheat.
Diver and a cheat is fine, saying someone deserves to be abused on social media isn’t.

Like I said the VAR decision was a joke, I can understand why Manchester United fans will be fuming about that. The people in this thread calling him a dirty cnut, a piece of shit human etc are just silly.

Lots of players dive, look at that clip I just posted. It’s about as egregious as it gets when it comes to diving, yet I’m not going to go on social media and lambast him as a piece of shit human.

Giggs86

Rocky called Son at the end of the game and asked to have his face back.

Great spirit and huge balls from Son to complete the game with a broken face.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Diver and a cheat is fine, saying someone deserves to be abused on social media isn’t.

Like I said the VAR decision was a joke, I can understand why Manchester United fans will be fuming about that. The people in this thread calling him a dirty cnut, a piece of shit human etc are just silly.

Lots of players dive, look at that clip I just posted. It’s about as egregious as it gets when it comes to diving, yet I’m not going to go on social media and lambast him as a piece of shit human.
I do agree, and I was one of those calling him that for the last hour. My point?

Football is highhhhly emotional and you need time to cool down after a game as a fan or player.

Acole9

Outstanding
One of my favourite non United players in the Premier League. Gone down in my estimations today with that pathetic play acting.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
He did what he had to do for his team. Wasn't cheating. Overreacting, yes. But it's up to the authorities (the refs) to give credence or not to the theatrics.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
This thread is hilarious as a neutral when you take into consideration this is a fanbase that worships Bruno Fernandes :lol:

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
He's on the telly getting interviewed. Doesn't look too happy. Distraught even. :lol:

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
In retrospect now I’ve calmed down I no longer want Mctominay to break his leg and end his career. Apologies Son. :lol:

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
I do agree, and I was one of those calling him that for the last hour. My point?

Football is highhhhly emotional and you need time to cool down after a game as a fan or player.
I think it happens, things get heated and we all say things that in normal circumstances we wouldn’t. And even as a neutral who wanted Spurs to win (dream team reasons) I was massively wound up by the goal that was overturned. I think there’s a big difference between writing stuff hidden away on a forum than it is to directly tweet or message someone on social media too.

Redlyn

It's football mate, this stuff is par for the course, rightly or wrongly. Take the heat or get out of the kitchen.

Brightonian

I don't mind that he goes down, everyone goes down when they get touched in the face. The issue is the ref giving a foul when it's never a foul.
And ignoring the same thing about five different times in the game, against both us and them. You can't expect refs to be superhuman, but it's reasonable to expect consistency within a single game. VAR has undermined that rather than improving it.

I have no issues with Son trying it on. Rashford did the same thing shortly before. VAR has taught the players to try, and they earn millions of pounds to do whatever it takes to win.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He's a funny mix, as you know he'll be a lovely guy off the pitch, but on it he's a horribly niggly snide player, who could do witha real booting.

The "flair" and goals kind of mask what's really going on with his style.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This thread is hilarious as a neutral when you take into consideration this is a fanbase that worships Bruno Fernandes :lol:
I don't remember Bruno getting any reds for snide fouls in the past.