Son Heung-min | arm no longer broken | heart could be

el3mel

What a cheater. He can't believe he became such of a cnut. Even regardless of the disallowed goal he spent most of the first half diving on every soft contact.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
It's football mate, this stuff is par for the course, rightly or wrongly. Take the heat or get out of the kitchen.
I don’t really get that. I played football semi professionally and now coach academy football, the truth is some fans need a reality check. Advocating sending abuse to a footballer on social media isn’t “football”.

Edit: Just to clarify I think people calling him a cnut etc on a forum doesn’t really matter, with that part it’s more about the cognitive dissonance that comes into play when it comes to footballers on your team and ones who aren’t, but to be fair, that is football and will always be a part of it.

Last edited:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He definitely made the most it but I think more of the criticism is since it was against Man Utd. For example Rashford and Marital are much worse at this. Martial is currently the biggest diver in the game and I remember a horrific swan dive by Rashford vs Spurs that earned him a penalty instead of obvious yellow card.
:lol: What? You should try watching our games with your eyes open.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Bloke trained as a soldier and needed a team of medical staff to tend to him after a flick on the face. Embarrassing.

KW2006

As an Asian i feel ashamed by him. I believe not all Koreans are people like him. But he definitely didn't help his country's image, I have to admit.

kyofusho

Huge over-reactions in this thread. It's not Son's fault, it's football's. I do understand mind you as it's against your team but from an arm in the face you're gonna go down if it can win you a foul against the run of play. It's a sad indictment of the modern game and it should never be a foul. I've seen Martial, Pogba, Fernandes all do the same in matches gone by. Heck, Man Utd are the masters of going down from the softest contact in the box. Cooper getting sent off for Leeds recently is another example of soft reactionary refereeing.

When stuff like this happens it always seems to be the villain that then gets a goal :lol: Almost like when a player who has scored an own goal ends up getting one at the right end in the same match. Just a weird quirk that's almost certainly not supported by stats at all.

Good game though and well deserved 3 points. Without Son and Kane Spurs are a midtable team.

Redlyn

I don’t really get that. I played football semi professionally and now coach academy football, the truth is some fans need a reality check. Advocating sending abuse to a footballer on social media isn’t “football”.
I'm not advocating anything

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What did he say?
Did some smiley but very serious put downs of Son's behaviour, some animated arm actions of how you run, and used the classic redcafe favourite "game is gone" comment.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Daft take.

Bruno gets hacked down constantly and while he may moan to the ref quite a bit, he never does shit like that where he goes down and feigns injury over nothing
And hasn't received 2 or 3 reds for brutal fouls, one that put an Everton player seriously out for ages.

MDFC Manager

Two faced prick.

Slight bit of sympathy, only because if he hadn't done that, his cnut manager would have berated him

snk123

What did he say?
I think he said something like if his son(i think pun intended :lol: ) stayed down for 3 minutes in a game and had 10 mates to pick him up from this foul then the game is gone.

arnie_ni

you'd love to have someone clean him out and say "dive from that one, prick".

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
I'm not advocating anything
I know you didn’t, I was referring to the post I quoted that was hoping he’d get a lot of shit on social media. There are worse crimes in the world but looking at the amount of abuse footballers face on social media, many of it racist on nature, it’s something that football fans need to reflect on. Calling him a cheating cnut on the caf is one thing, but messaging him onInstagram is another

C'est Moi Cantona

If he played for us we'd love him, and tbf if the ref can't see what he was up after looking at VAR then that's he'll do it again, as will the other usual suspects.

TheReligion

Abusive
He definitely made the most it but I think more of the criticism is since it was against Man Utd. For example Rashford and Marital are much worse at this. Martial is currently the biggest diver in the game and I remember a horrific swan dive by Rashford vs Spurs that earned him a penalty instead of obvious yellow card.
Troll

Zlaatan

Parody Account
The players know there is pressure for these feckin cretins to act on any minuscule hint of an infringement of a rule.

How it’s gotten to this stage and people have allowed the game to be affected so negatively by it is a disgrace.

I would literally sack off the entire refereeing group, burn VAR and start again with fit, young, capable officials and revert back to what was a perfect game.
VAR hasn't made play acting any worse than it was before, it's always been a huge problem and the real issue is that it's so accepted. Sure people moan a lot about it, but basically nothing has been done to solve it for decades and football is the only sport I know of where grown men so blatantly try to cheat by acting like they've been hit by a bus every time they come into contact with another player.

I'd also argue that it was far from a perfect game before VAR, with play acting and blind linesmen being some of the reasons why.

TheMitz

Lamela has trained him well. Loved Ole's comments about him.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
As an Asian i feel ashamed by him. I believe not all Koreans are people like him. But he definitely didn't help his country's image, I have to admit.
Dont be silly. Unless you are a mouth breathing racist prick you wont think any less of Koreans because of this. Park is still a United legend and will always be.

Son can feck off though. Embarrasing stuff from him and just proves Spurs under Jose are more adept at the dark arts than they are playing football

Redlyn

I know you didn’t, I was referring to the post I quoted that was hoping he’d get a lot of shit on social media. There are worse crimes in the world but looking at the amount of abuse footballers face on social media, many of it racist on nature, it’s something that football fans need to reflect on. Calling him a cheating cnut on the caf is one thing, but messaging him onInstagram is another
While I won't outright promote it I don't have any issue someone calling him a cheating cnut on socials. It comes with the territory really and you gotta take the praise with the criticisms. However If someone insulted him on the basis of his race that's a whole other matter and we should absolutely report the post, and if it's on here, ban the poster.