Souness on Sky

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I for one don’t mind these comments. It will just make it extra sweet if he proves them wrong . Southampton got carried away with all the talk and there was so much rubbish king throws & free kicks from the centre circle which is something you don’t associate with them

Abraxas

Ultimately the media can create whatever narrative they want about Martinez, it's low hanging fruit. All that matters for us is we keep clean sheets. Simple as that.

In fact, if other teams want to keep building up Martinez as a weakness, it will be advantageous to us until they realise he isn't and they change that gameplan.

DavidDeSchmikes

Up there with Steve Nicol and Craig Burley as the people on TV that make my blood boil the most. Can’t wait to see the look on their faces when we win the league next year.
Remember when after the 2017 Europa League final, Nicol so so bitter

BrilliantOrange

Supports
Ajax Amsterdam
This man is absolute shambles.. Its embarrissing really..

The thing is not that I mind that Souness says these things, but that there are so many people who have no clue about Martinez/Casemiro who will just repeat him and copy his opinion as their own..

Withnail

Thing is with this particular show, they set the talking points for all the later shows. One of them will say something controversial and then it will be discussed to death in the later shows.
I'm not in the UK but if they do phone ins and all that there's literally no point paying any attention to what is said. As you say often on those stations they're saying something sightly controversial to drive engagement and fuel debate.