Television Spartacus vs game of thrones vs sopranos

Sigma

Just thought I'd add my thoughts.

Haven't seen the Sopranos however.

While I was watching Spartacus I kept saying to myself how practically every single women in it of note was gorgeous. GoT has some beautiful women too, but Spartacus has more of them. Also, there is a lot more nudity in Spartacus than GoT, not saying that's a particularly good or bad thing.

In terms of show quality, I really enjoyed both but I thought GoT was better, probably the best show I've ever seen.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?

While I was watching Spartacus I kept saying to myself how practically every single women in it of note was gorgeous. GoT has some beautiful women too, but Spartacus has more of them. Also, there is a lot more nudity in Spartacus than GoT, not saying that's a particularly good or bad thing.

In terms of show quality, I really enjoyed both but I thought GoT was better, probably the best show I've ever seen.
Let me say it for you: it's a good thing.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Clearly none of you have seen the bath slave girl from spartacus.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Spartacus' ending shits on GoT's from a great height. Shits on most TV show endings really, I thought it was fantastic.

This thread has made me want to watch it again. Hope it's still on Netflix.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge

It's not fair. Got was mega budget, spartacus was mega wank material erotic sword and sandals that happens to be quality, soprano was mega drama with great nudities