Spurs Documentary: All or nothing

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah I think “All” was the City series. “Nothing” is the Spurs series.

Makes sense now.

What a shite club to do a documentary on. Everyone knows there’s nothing to see except Jose antics.
Don't forget that lovely stadium.

Chief123

Don't forget that lovely stadium.
Yeah that’s pretty grim when the main point of interest about a documentary of your club is the beautiful stadium and the potential of your manager losing his shit.

Chief123

Ummm that's the name Amazon give all these documentary's, I don't think it was our choice.
It’s just strange they did one on Spurs. These documentaries have been geared towards a dramatic ending. The spurs one was just weird. A documentary on a “nothing” season (probably their worst in 10 years) which ended with Jose jumping up and down for the cameras celebrating 6th place.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
It’s just strange they did one on Spurs. These documentaries have been geared towards a dramatic ending. The spurs one was just weird. A documentary on a “nothing” season (probably their worst in 10 years) which ended with Jose jumping up and down for the cameras celebrating 6th place.
Well this was sorted and meant to be Pochs first full season in the new stadium, we were SUPPOSED to kick on, clearly we didn't. After Poch got shot we got Jose and who else could have been a better pull for them... I am looking forward to it to be honest.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I love how his body language changed when the good stuff is said and then “feck off”. :lol:

James Peril

I wonder if Mourinho even decorates his office(s) now or just keep them as minimalistic as possible to secure a quick exit after getting sacked. One Travelpro in the corner, simple five minute packing and onto the plane for the next destination.

Smithy89

Only watched one ep and it's amazing. Especially compared to that ego stroking City one, with Pep coming off as one of the blandest people in football.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Only watched one ep and it's amazing. Especially compared to that ego stroking City one, with Pep coming off as one of the blandest people in football.
Jose is a very funny human being.

AshRK

Jose is a box office, pep comes across as very fake.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Watched all 3 episodes, this is the first one I watched, didn't even bother to check bits of City and Leeds documentary.

This one is good. Not sure if part of this are scripted but its good.

Woodzy

He had the remote in his hand the shot before as he walked towards the TV and then it cuts into him switching a TV off without anything in his hand. Load of nonsense and quite clearly staged but somehow still funny.

krautrøck

Supports
FC Bayer 05 Uerdingen
"Not staged", except for the six-ish different camera angles in that clip alone.

lsd

The Oracle
I have no idea why anyone would watch a documentary on a team they do not support especially one that has misery guts as manager

slored1

Watched the episodes and it's quite good so far. Was funny when he praised Dier a lot and then subbed him off after 25 minutes.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Jose to kane

"You have better players here than I had at Manchester United"

Proceeds to finish well below Man United with these better players.

Renegade

I have no idea why anyone would watch a documentary on a team they do not support especially one that has misery guts as manager
Because they like football? Do you only watch United matches?