Gaming Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Just finished this. Amazing. The ending gave me chills.

AaronRedDevil

Just finished this. Amazing. The ending gave me chills.
One thing I love about Star Wars these days is that they made Darth Vader terrifying. Plus the lightsaber is so satisfying to use in the game and the story is pretty good. Can’t wait for the 2nd one.

Last edited:

b82REZ

The PS5 upgrade has done wonders for this.

I shelved it when I heard there would be a free upgrade eventually. Reinstalled it last night and it feels so much smoother. I looks a lot nicer as well.

Bosws87

Yeh its crap there's something off with the combat/movement that spoils the whole game.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
There's something off about every single aspect that I don't think ruins it, but certainly stops it from being anything other than decent as a game.

The redeeming feature is it does SW well. But even then, the much older Dark Forces/Jedi Knight games absolutely blow it out of the water.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
After trying and managing to get into it after a few tries I quite liked it. Most of it is average, but as a whole it kind of grew on me.

Bosws87

There's something off about every single aspect that I don't think ruins it, but certainly stops it from being anything other than decent as a game.

The redeeming feature is it does SW well. But even then, the much older Dark Forces/Jedi Knight games absolutely blow it out of the water.
I couldn't get past that the Women in the game is the spitting image of Anthony Martial. :lol:

b82REZ

Yeh its crap there's something off with the combat/movement that spoils the whole game.
This is basically what I concluded after trying a second time to get into it.

The combat is too floaty and unresponsive for a game that aspires to be a Souls-like. The set piece moments are excellent though.

If it wasn't for the clunky combat I think I'd really enjoy this, it's just a shame it's so frustrating I can't persevere with it.