Television Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi

choccy77

Cant disney afford to build more sets? Bloody tatoonie or whatever it is called is annoying and boring.
Actually, it's only boring if the writers make it such.

Tatooine has so much potential as does the whole underground world, sadly in live action, it's not been touched upon, maybe fleetingly in Mando only

SuperiorXI

There's lots they can do with Obi Wan, I mean he surely wasn't just scratching his arse and picking his nose, he's got to protect the baby Luke from enemies coming to kill him. He wasn't hiding out on Tatooine for nothing.

acnumber9

There's lots they can do with Obi Wan, I mean he surely wasn't just scratching his arse and picking his nose, he's got to protect the baby Luke from enemies coming to kill him. He wasn't hiding out on Tatooine for nothing.
Yeah, but he was hiding, nobody knew where he was, nobody there knew who he was and nobody knew who Luke was. There’s not a lot they can do without re-writing what went before.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Hope they dont make the same mistake as book of BF and leave him on Tattooine for most of the series. Get him out and about the galaxy!!

A showdown between him and Vader makes me think they will shake up the locations.
Except obi wan was supposed to be in hiding wasnt he? After order 66 all jedi was meant to be killed. I doubt he'd go around the universe doing vigilante stuff

SuperiorXI

It's just gonna Obi-Wan beefing with jawas the entire time.
Jawa's nick his lightsaber and his robes so Ben Kenobi spends the series jogging about Mos Eisley in his duds searching for the little hooded bastards.

This explains why he is seen as a "strange old hermit" in A New Hope.

choccy77

There is plenty that can be done and also, there is going to be a lot of dream sequences I reckon, which is where we will see Vader suited v Kenobi.

I expect Liam Neeson to appear in some form also.

I also expect it to cover multiple years nearing Rebels timeline.

It’s really sad and pathetic that the Disney writers can’t create their own stories and characters. Have to milk and destroy every last drop of the past.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Also, Rey is coming back for a rumored new Trilogy, and a new Jedi order were attachments are encouraged.
Excellent. Rey was my favourite character from the last 3 films and her story arc seemed far from finished.

Norman Brownbutter

ask him about his bath time mishap
Even though I dont like the prequels that much, I still got the goose bumps from Duel of Fates. Brilliant piece of music. Trailer looks awesome, and feels very Star Wars. Cant wait!

Yagami

Good post resistant
I haven't watched any Disney Wars since the trainwreck that was episode 8 bar the two Luke cameos in the mandalorian and book of boba fett, but I'll be watching this.

Mainly for Ewan and Hayden (who was a good Anakin).

I'm not getting too excited, though. This is Disney Wars, after all.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Yeah, but he was hiding, nobody knew where he was, nobody there knew who he was and nobody knew who Luke was. There’s not a lot they can do without re-writing what went before.
That's Disney Wars' speciality. I mean, according to them, Anakin isn't the chosen one anymore. He didn't bring balance to the force in the end.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Looks amazing as expected. It's going to be like the mandalorian but on steroids

Revan

Assumptionman
Gonna love this. Kenobi is my favorite Star Wars character from the movies, by far.

Seems there is gonna be a lot of Inquisitors here. I just hope no Darth Vader though, it would cheapen A New Hope duel.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Gonna love this. Kenobi is my favorite Star Wars character from the movies, by far.

Seems there is gonna be a lot of Inquisitors here. I just hope no Darth Vader though, it would cheapen A New Hope duel.
Best not look at the names of the actors in it then...

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool

That trailer seems to tease Vader with the breathing at the end of it. They'll probably have him in somewhere.

Green_Red

"The key to hunting Jedi is patience"

Hope to feck this shit is as good as it could be.

choccy77

I know that Christensen is gonna be here, but hoping it is flashbacks or at least not direct contact with old Ben.
I hope we get at least two episodes of Anakin and Padme picnicking in the field, rolling in the grass and talking about how much they dislike sand.

Anything else will be a failure.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I hope we get at least two episodes of Anakin and Padme picnicking in the field, rolling in the grass and talking about how much they dislike sand.

Anything else will be a failure.
That would be quite something with Natalie Portman's corpse!

I'm hoping Cameron Monaghan makes an appearance as Cal Kestis. It would tie nicely with the Fallen Order game.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
I hope this explains the ultra slow duel between Obi and Darth in ANH.

I assume its less to do with geriartrism and more to do with force power cancelling each other out to the point of treacle motion.

choccy77

That would be quite something with Natalie Portman's corpse!

I'm hoping Cameron Monaghan makes an appearance as Cal Kestis. It would tie nicely with the Fallen Order game.
Flashback episodes

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I think there will be a couple of episodes primarily based on Vader and his new role within the empire.

Vader is box-office and this is the perfect time for Disney to reintroduce him.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
I’ll be really annoyed if Blorple Dax from the ‘Rebel Wing’ series doesn’t show up with at least six of his Asgard Beamers… it’ll be a huge missed opportunity.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Brilliant to put Duel of the Fates under the trailer. I'm hyped as feck now.