Television Star Wars Universe

cafecillos

Just been rewatching the prequel trilogy after not having done for ages, and yeah, it's in general every bit as bad as the most ferocious critics make it out to be. There are a few decent ideas here and there, some plot points could have been interesting, but... I think it's mostly the direction, which is atrocious, all the actors in it look so hammy, and, considering there's a fair amount of talent in the cast, one has to assume they were told to perform like that. The dialogues are an embarrassment, both in terms of writing and delivery, the flow of the conversations is so awkward, almost like a sitcom where the exchanges allow a few seconds for the laugh track to fill in, only here it's only tenths of a second, and there's nothing (intentionally) funny in it. Also, they look so incredibly dated visually, but that's to be expected for a CGI fest from the late 90s/early 00s, I guess.

choccy77

Christopher Lloyd has been signed up for Season 3 of The Mandalorian

choccy77

Andor is going to be so good.

24 episodes over 2 seasons, leading straight into Rogue One.

Rooney1987

I gotta be honest I had no interest in this show when it was announced. This trailer got me, looks great.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Rogue one has an uncanny ability to send me asleep. Swear ive put the film on about 7 times and every time I've fallen asleep. Every time.

rizx

Guys, I cannot wait to see fans complain about Kenobi, that a sand dune in the background doesn't make sense, because it breaks lore introudced by a comic that was sold in 7 copies!

choccy77

Not fussed about this at all. Will of course watch it, but Andor is one of the less interesting characters in the films for me. Was barely in the trailer too which is odd
This 24 episode project is going to be really good.

I assume you don't watch or visit Celebration, so you don't get all the little extra bits of info, but this show is going to be very good mix of a thriller, adventure and also Dark in places.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
This 24 episode project is going to be really good.

I assume you don't watch or visit Celebration, so you don't get all the little extra bits of info, but this show is going to be very good mix of a thriller, adventure and also Dark in places.
Hmm ok, maybe lowering expectations will deliver a better experience for me?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Taika Watiti making the next SW movie. Wonder which book will be choose.
KOTOR. Revan will be a crazy, wise crackin' Jedi who attempts to seduce Bastilla but she quips back with "you should probably stay on the Ebon Hawk and work on your two-handed grip" and then a seagull voiced by Taika will breakdance before the final showdown on a space station built inside the husk of Darth Plagueis' arsehole.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
KOTOR. Revan will be a crazy, wise crackin' Jedi who attempts to seduce Bastilla but she quips back with "you should probably stay on the Ebon Hawk and work on your two-handed grip" and then a seagull voiced by Taika will breakdance before the final showdown on a space station built inside the husk of Darth Plagueis' arsehole.
Somebody come get Lucas, he's drunk again!

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Looks good, although it seems to have been delayed by 3 weeks for some reason?!

Is that the guy from Narcos: Mexico?

That’s not saying much :p, but yeah it looks like it could be.
Yeah, it is.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
I wasn't really expecting much from this but that trailer looks promising

GueRed

I hope this will be good.

Rogue One is my favourite Star Wars movie outside the original trilogy

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
No matter how much I despise Disney for absolutely destroying Star Wars, I still can't help watching what they put out. That being said, I am not really hyped for this like I was for Kenobi and am for Ahsoka.

Simbo

No matter how much I despise Disney for absolutely destroying Star Wars, I still can't help watching what they put out. That being said, I am not really hyped for this like I was for Kenobi and am for Ahsoka.
This has the benefit of being based around Rogue One with a lot of the same people involved though I think? Kenobi was based on the prequels and it really really showed.

dinostar77

Just finished "Tales of the Jedi" on disney. Ahska Tano kicks ass. She really should be in the movies.

Episode 6 probably the best of the bunch.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Just finished "Tales of the Jedi" on disney. Ahska Tano kicks ass. She really should be in the movies.

Episode 6 probably the best of the bunch.
It was really good. Really enjoyed Dooku‘s arc as well.