Steven Gerrard | Al-Ettifaq Manager

TheLiverBird

Some people on this forum get a bit taken in sometimes by Liverpool's match-going supporters often appearing to be on the right side (well, the left one) when it comes to political issues and the likes, so it's good to have a reminder that some of you are just as shameless as the worst of our fans.
Glad to hear I’ve still got it!!

Thank you

Yakuza_devils

Letting his true colours show. Shame. Boyhood hero and all
Let's be realistic here. 40M tax free is like 80M salary in the UK for 2 years doing what he loves. Would you give up 80M doing something you love?

Beckham and lots of other ex-England national player worked for ME countries such as ambassador, pundit and etc with crazy money too.

erikcred

Let's be realistic here. 40M tax free is like 80M salary in the UK for 2 years doing what he loves. Would you give up 80M doing something you love?

Beckham and lots of other ex-England national player worked for ME countries such as ambassador, pundit and etc with crazy money too.
Plus with the knowledge that you're not even good at it so you're lucky to get paid at all!

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic

Captions please.
Eyrm it's me Stevie. On my left you can see Saudi Arabia flag and next to it you can see Guiness World Record flag. Mnnnn yeee of course because I just broke a new record, the only man in Saudi who managed to sit in a yellow room for 48 hours straight. Eyerm of course I havent taken a bath and I'm sitting on a toilet.

Someone

Something
Think he's doing liverpool a favor by taking Henderson there. Club captain and all, but his best days are behind him. Hopefully Henderson puts a good word in for Maguire.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Can see Gerrard’s side of Liverpool icons getting absolutely battered out there.

It looks like he will sign Henderson and Coutinho, both absolute shadows of their former selves and Origi, who I have only ever seen come on as a sub.

Other sides seem to be building teams with proper players still in their primes and performing at the top level.

This is going to be a disaster and I am here for the spectacle and the post-chaos book/documentary.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Something was lost in translation here I think?

keithsingleton

Letting his true colours show. Shame. Boyhood hero and all
I can see why many Liverpool fans will be dissapointed, first SG and now possibly Fab & Hendo joining the oilys but it’s such a obseen amout of money to turn down regardless of where it comes from.

When players are passed their sell by date or not performing and offered 3x4x5 times increase could you refuse? Not sure I could.

Semigoodlookin

Has there ever been a more meme-worthy top player than this guy? He definitely lives on the side of cringe.

Hoof the ball

Why are people surprised he went to Saudi Arabia? I mean, really. Have you not been paying any attention to the shit in his personal life making the news over the past year?

The man's daughter has been dating Liam Byrne's (leader of the Irish cartel, Kinahan) son for two years and more and Gerrard is routinely found hanging out with Liam Byrne and some of his lieutenants. :lol: You think Gerrard doesn't know that these guys have put an absolute ton of bodies in the ground? Come on, now. The man is nothing if not a hypocrite of the highest order. Why in the feck should he care about human rights issues in Saudi Arabia when he's emotionall involved with literal criminals and serial killers?

https://extra.ie/2023/06/11/news/gerrard-warned-over-byrne

erikcred

Why are people surprised he went to Saudi Arabia? I mean, really. Have you not been paying any attention to the shit in his personal life making the news over the past year?

The man's daughter has been dating Liam Byrne's (leader of the Irish cartel, Kinahan) son for two years and more and Gerrard is routinely found hanging out with Liam Byrne and some of his lieutenants. :lol: You think Gerrard doesn't know that these guys have put an absolute ton of bodies in the ground? Come on, now. The man is nothing if not a hypocrite of the highest order. Why in the feck should he care about human rights issues in Saudi Arabia when he's emotionall involved with literal criminals and serial killers?

https://extra.ie/2023/06/11/news/gerrard-warned-over-byrne
Did you just find out he went to Saudi? Strange bump.

Ghirahim

I bet he regrets leaving Rangers. At Rangers he could have won the Europa League. He's a better manager than van Bronckhorst.