Television Stuff you've watched and found to be terrible

Zlatattack

We have a thread where people reccomend stuff to watch, thought it's about time to have one the other way around.

Include stuff you've watched but found to be terrible or becomes terrible after x episodes or seasons.

I'll start;

The laundromat - really quite boring. Some interesting tidbits, but as a movie, really boring. The good information inside it could have been summarised into a short tifo football style youtube video. It's nowhere near as interesting as the big short.

Insatiable. First season is ok, second season is a joke. It just gets too serious and murdery... loses the funny.

Arrested Development - the first few seasons are hilarious, by the end it's very tired.

Unbreakable kimmy schmidt - starts off really funny, but by the end of season 2, forgets it's meant to be funny and becomes boring.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Arrested Development is really poor from the point where they brought it back. There was no need to. Everything up to that point is perfect.

I loved S1 of Luke Cage. S2 bored the hell out of me. Couldn't finish it. I couldn't face another 4 or 5 episodes of nothing happening.

Zlatattack

The final season of Suits was poor. I mean the show had dragged already, but this last season, i didn't even bother finishing it.

prateik

Prison break. Fantastic season 1. Should have ended it there.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
The Walking Dead, starts off fantastic and then gradually becomes stupid. I don't even know what's happened in the last few seasons.

SATA

Stranger things. Watched season 1 and I don’t see what was the hype about. It’s just three irritating kids, a bald girl with some silly supernatural powers and a detective investigating some stupid monster which the producers tried to keep hype until the near end. Won’t bother with season 2, at least not now

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Liverpool.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
I'll generally stop watching stuff that's not to my liking quite fast, and therefore hardly remember any of it.
Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell is one such case. Also The Tick didn't motivate me to keep going, although I didn't even dislike it.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Inception. Also Interstellar. Basically every Nolan movie except for the Batmans. Plot twists are not depth ffs.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Dexter after season 4.

Actually, scratch that. Don't even finish the last episode of season 4. At the end of season 4s last episode, turn it off as soon as Dexter's phone rings. That's the end. Don't you dare let him answer that damn phone!

Personally, I still found Dexter enjoyable after said season (mainly due to Dexter himself), but the quality drastically decreases after the fourth season.

I actually have a few episodes left of the final season to go that I've been meaning to watch for like over a year now. I'll get round to those last few episodes some day....

Copa Mundial

Fortitude was excellent until it went all sci-fi three quarters through season 1.

Handré1990

Dexter after season 4.

Actually, scratch that. Don't even finish the last episode of season 4. At the end of season 4s last episode, turn it off as soon as Dexter's phone rings. That's the end. Don't you dare let him answer that damn phone!

Personally, I still found Dexter enjoyable after said season (mainly due to Dexter himself), but the quality drastically decreases after the fourth season.

I actually have a few episodes left of the final season to go that I've been meaning to watch for like over a year now. I'll get round to those last few episodes some day....
Winner. The first few seasons I felt like I’d found a new favourite. By the end I hated it.

Irwin99

Walking Dead...took me SEVEN seasons before i had the sudden realisation that the show was going nowhere and was utter crap. I have no idea why I kept with it for so long.

Josep Dowling

Thirteen Reasons Why season 2 & 3.

Unbelievable.

Breaking Bad was massively overrated.

mu4c_20le

Inception was really overrated when it came out so im not surprised to see it here. Still I miss those fun movies that made you think.

The Following - wasted hours of my life with no payoff

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I haven't watched Inception because it seems clearly bad.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
I’m fact I will add the new Twin Peaks was dreadful. Huge David Lynch fan and loved the first series but Twin Peaks the return was headache inducing stuff.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I loved Inception...which shows how little I know about mvies.

freeurmind

weak willed
The Big Bang Theory
US Office
CSI
Empire
All Idol, the Voice, Dancing w/ the Stars and the like
Suits
Grey's Anatomy
Will and Grace
Seinfeld

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Inception and Westworld. Barely lasted an episode with the latter so maybe it is something that improved later on but wasn't for me.
I really enjoyed season one of Westwood but then it became the epitome of "oh shit that was really successful we'd best make another season and dial it up to 12".

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Big Bang Theory is aggressively shit.

I can watch stuff and think "This is bad" and turn it off but it takes a special breed of crap to actually annoy me. The Bazinga cnut should be shot with balls of his own shit.