Stupid things you've said to people you fancied

jgraham

Company man, hitched.
punching cats for eggs at a dustbin near you
Remember staying at a friends house after going out in Cardiff one night and was trying to get on her flat mate. After trying and not getting anywhere i spoke to one of my friends about a week later who told me she said "That nooshka seems a nice lad but found him a bit strange when he started telling me the best cure for a hangover was to wank in a can of coke and drink it".

To this day i have no idea why i said it and have no recollection of saying it and before anyone starts i have never even tried this as a hangover remedy.
:lol:

strange boy!

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Remember staying at a friends house after going out in Cardiff one night and was trying to get on her flat mate. After trying and not getting anywhere i spoke to one of my friends about a week later who told me she said "That nooshka seems a nice lad but found him a bit strange when he started telling me the best cure for a hangover was to wank in a can of coke and drink it".

To this day i have no idea why i said it and have no recollection of saying it and before anyone starts i have never even tried this as a hangover remedy.
just as a bit of fun though right?

spinoza

Paz's ion

bananaman

I didnt say anything really but an embarrassing thing did happen to me with a foxy young lady.
I was at the dentist getting a tooth out and the dentist brought me in and game me the injection, he sent me back out to the waiting room for it to numb up.
So when I get back out theres this absolute cracker sitting there, so I sit down and im reading some stupid magazine, I glance up and catch her looking at me.
So I continue reading and every time I glance over I catch her staring.
Sweet Im thinking Im in here!
So this goes on for another minute or so of me glancing up and seeing her looking at me and then I feel a warmness on my chest.
I look down to notice that ive been drooling uncontrollably out the left side of my mouth for about 5 mins!! because of the numbness I couldnt feel it!
That was why she was looking over! totally disgusted by the drooling freak sitting opposite!
The dentist called me back in then thank god, but I was so red and embarrassed. Horrible it was horrible.

solvista

Shawshank redemption
A girl I liked a lot was talking to me about some film in the cinema. I basically said it looked shit and would never pay to see it and people who actually wanted to watch it were retarded. She walked away. Later I found out she wanted me to take her to that film but was too shy to ask outright.

What a twat.
Yes she was. She shudda asked. Not your fault mate. Not a fecking mind reader are you.

Saints RL MUFC

At a works do once, I had had my eye on some girl since I started there.

I later got told I had been described as "the hot new kid" by some of the girls, which swelled my ego slightly, but I was still to nervous to talk to this one. Anyway, I was stood talking to my best mate, and she came over to me, and said

"You're quite cute aren't you?"

then came the immortal words which I will never forget.

"I wish I could say the same about you"

My mate fecked off laughing his head off, and the lass looked quite offended and went to her best mate.

Later on I had to go explain to her that I meant I didn't have the ball to tell her she was hot, but the damage was done.

Idiot.

jgraham

Company man, hitched.
punching cats for eggs at a dustbin near you

I later got told I had been described as "the hot new kid" by some of the girls, which swelled my ego slightly, but I was still to nervous to talk to this one. Anyway, I was stood talking to my best mate, and she came over to me, and said

My mate fecked off laughing his head off, and the lass looked quite offended and went to her best mate.

Later on I had to go explain to her that I meant I didn't have the ball to tell her she was hot, but the damage was done.

Idiot.
:lol::lol:

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff

Idiot.
:lol::lol: well in man.

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne

Idiot.

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
A couple of years ago I was in history class talking to this girl about cameras. I don't remember why, but at some point I started doing a "camera clicky" motion with my hands, which she thought was funny.
A couple of hours later, I was with some mates when I saw her in the supermarket, she caught my eye so I decided to do the camera clicky thing again. She stared blankly at me for a second, then asked "What are you doing?" In order to save face in front of my mates, I baffingly decided to turn the flak onto her and berate her for having such a dreadful memory.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool

Idiot.

World class

ninja_alan

Idiot.

RK

Idiot.
:lol: Quality.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
I once thought it would be expedient to my cause to singe a girls hair with a lighter to get her attention. i should have told her i fancied her, but was too shy...

goldenballs

Victoria's secret
Thank you for pointing out how idiotic I have been Hectic. Earlier today I wrote the word your instead of you're. I fear that this latest bout of retardedness is an indication that I'm becoming more and more stupid by the hour. I apologise to you and everyone else who has read my post and thought to themselves, 'carpy can't read the fecking idiot'. I especially apologise to Chris H who no doubt now thinks of me as 'guy who reads not so good' or at least as the 'guy who needs to pay more attention to things before responding'.

I'm off to poke myself with a fork and see if my reaction times have slowed at all (I have no point of reference though so it's basically just going to be me poking myself with a fork. This will clearly be another indication of my mental decline). Do you think I'll be able to get away with blaming it all on the time?

That chippy job, just might be above your statation mate!!! ;)

muller

I must have only been about 10-12, and at that age, if your mates have a girlfriend, your desperate for one too.

So, lunchtime comes, and I decide that im going for it, and I turn to this girl I have never talked to before. "Will you go out with me" i ask, but not in a normal way.
In my nerves ive lost all control over the volume of my words, and I end up shouting in her face. I mean, really shouting, like spit flying out of my mouth, almost aggresive shouting. Everyone around us is looking, while she promptly says "No" and walks away. Humiliated and determined I call after her in desperation.

"Ill give you some pokemon cards!!"

Wow.

B Cantona

Desperate
Sadly I remember asking the girl I fancied at school out in the following fashion:

"Will you go out with me?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"Pretty please?"

"No"

"Pretty please with a cherry on top?"

"feck off"

I was a charmer back in the day you see

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Sadly I remember asking the girl I fancied at school out in the following fashion:

"Will you go out with me?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"Pretty please?"

"No"

"Pretty please with a cherry on top?"

"feck off"

I was a charmer back in the day you see
That sounds all too familiar :lol:

:confused:

:(

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
I must have only been about 10-12, and at that age, if your mates have a girlfriend, your desperate for one too.

So, lunchtime comes, and I decide that im going for it, and I turn to this girl I have never talked to before. "Will you go out with me" i ask, but not in a normal way.
In my nerves ive lost all control over the volume of my words, and I end up shouting in her face. I mean, really shouting, like spit flying out of my mouth, almost aggresive shouting. Everyone around us is looking, while she promptly says "No" and walks away. Humiliated and determined I call after her in desperation.

"Ill give you some pokemon cards!!"

Wow.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast

Idiot.

no wonder girls think boys are stupid. me included, btw.

Bynni

Hmm,

1. Girl : Bynni can I come home with you?
Bynni : No.

2. Girl : Would you like to come into my tent with me?
Bynni : Bleflrarlgll (a bit drunk at that moment).

3. Girl : Bynni I want you.
Bynni : I want a beer.

4. Girl : I'll come home with you if you drive me back tomorrow.
Bynni : Bah, can't be arsed.

5. Girl : Will you buy me a drink (after spending 2 hours together clubbing and flirting).
Bynni : No way! (... and I left).

I'm starting to think I shouldn't drink and talk to women at the same time.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
Hmm,

1. Girl : Bynni can I come home with you?
Bynni : No.

2. Girl : Would you like to come into my tent with me?
Bynni : Bleflrarlgll (a bit drunk at that moment).

3. Girl : Bynni I want you.
Bynni : I want a beer.

4. Girl : I'll come home with you if you drive me back tomorrow.
Bynni : Bah, can't be arsed.

5. Girl : Will you buy me a drink (after spending 2 hours together clubbing and flirting).
Bynni : No way! (... and I left).

I'm starting to think I shouldn't drink and talk to women at the same time.
Homosexual alert!

Paddy

paddyf091
I'd have to agree with homo alert. No amount of drink or drugs has ever made me do something that stupid

Jacob

Good on you, I hate girls whoring for drinks.

A couple of bitches from Norway from the same hotel as us in Rhodos went around challenging eachother who'd be given most drinks for free on nights out.

Bynni

I don't look at it like a homo alert... I call it the 'Heskey syndrome' = tons of chances but somehow I always pick the only option that leads to me not scoring.

Bynni

Good on you, I hate girls whoring for drinks.

A couple of bitches from Norway from the same hotel as us in Rhodos went around challenging eachother who'd be given most drinks for free on nights out.
To be fair a drink here costs about as much as a whore.

lynchie

Some classics in this thread

I remember when I was about 17 or 18, I was at this house party flirting with a girl from school. Now, she wasn't the girl I was really after, but she was the best at that party, nice tits, and awesome in bed by all accounts.

Anyway, after a few vodkas, things were going pretty well, we were making out on the sofa, and she's there stroking my crotch, 30 seconds from going upstairs, when she says "so, who's your favourite girl?" and for reasons I still don't quite understand, I said the girl that I actually fancied from college.

Needless to say, I didn't get any action that night - she went off and shagged my best mate. He was grateful at least.

Brophs

The One and Only
Right, I might as well tell mine now, since I've been entertained by all of these.

I was in first year in Uni, and I was set up with a girl who, in hindsight, was far too good for me back then (and now, probably). We got to chatting, and were having a whale of a time. After the nightclub, she asked if I would walk her home, and about half way home we started having a bit of a smooch on a bench. As we got up to leave she said suggestively (or so I thought) "Oh, I can't wait to get home". I, being the gentleman I am, pointed vaguely towards a park across the road, and said in my smoothest voice "Well, if you can't wait that long, we could always go......I mean, erm, I've got, erm, some protection............"

It was at that point that I realised that she was looking at me in horror. She started crying and ran off towards home. I ran after her, and after some wailing she explained that not only did she not mean she was in a rush to get home and rut, she hadn't taken to kindly to my ever-so-romantic 'protection in the park' comment. She kept asking why I thought she was like that. We walked home in silence, and she slammed the door shut in my face. Her friends hated me for the duration of Uni.

The worst thing is, I actually quite liked her, and knew she wasn't that sort. Prior to that, I would have been happy with a kiss on the doorstep, so feck knows why I suddenly raised my expectations to sex in a cold, dark, public park.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
This thread has just had me choking trying not to laugh out loud in the office, bloody brilliant stuff!!