Not open for further replies.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Messier than Messi?

I'm now offically excited.

Chabon

He has an excellent chance of taking up Gerrard's mantle, showed great promise in that regard today.

Bearded but no genius

I look forward to the media crucifying him left right and centre for his abuse and riding of the match officials all game, ditto Johnson.

Oh, wait, his name isn't Rooney so no one cares?

Seriously, a cracking player for a side with possible future top four aspirations.

Congrats on the win, you came out with fire and drive and seemed to want it a lot more.

Godfather

Well there was never any doubt that he has class. That this fecker showed up the way he did against us is a tad frustrating though.

Leg-End

We made him look like Messi but then we also made Carlton Cole looks like Eusebio.

Looks a good player though.

Ekeke

Played a lot, lot better wide than I'd seen him play at Ajax in the champions league. Credit to him he played very well, only black mark being his finish at the beginning

Still not as good as Hernandez. He might want to start scoring a few goals

B20

Supports
Liverpool
Still not as good as Hernandez. He might want to start scoring a few goals
I'd like to see Hernandez take the mickey like Suarez did for the first goal.

I'm alright with him not scoring if he keeps making assists like that (prolly would have gone in anyway if kuyt hadn't touched it) and the one he set up against west ham.

Scored more goals than Torres since joining so far. Not too worried about that tbh.

Ekeke

I would say he looks a better player than Hernandez.
You would.

But then you'd be ignoring how Hernandez has a much better scoring record this season the majority of the time playing in a much better league than Suarez.

Kelvin

I would say he looks a better player than Hernandez.
Hernandez has scored most of his goal from the bench, Suarez is only just finding his feet in English football. how is he better, get real.

Scholesy

You would.

But then you'd be ignoring how Hernandez has a much better scoring record this season the majority of the time playing in a much better league than Suarez.
Yes but things like touch, dribbling and skill and important too. If everything was about goals, Kris Boyd would be playing for Madrid.

Bearded but no genius

I'd like to see Hernandez take the mickey like Suarez did for the first goal.

I'm alright with him not scoring if he keeps making assists like that (prolly would have gone in anyway if kuyt hadn't touched it) and the one he set up against west ham.

Scored more goals than Torres since joining so far. Not too worried about that tbh.
My grandmother has scored as many goals as Torres has since Suarez came to England.

She died in 2003.

Sw33t

Ignoring Scholesy...

He does look a good player. Was good in the WC and is starting to really prove himself in the English game. Definitel one to watch.

Leg-End

Yes but things like touch, dribbling and skill and important too. If everything was about goals, Kris Boyd would be playing for Madrid.
Apart from the fact Boyd only scored 6 goals in the championship.

Ekeke

What matters are goals in a top league.

Would you say Suarez is a superior player to Ruud was for us?

B20

Supports
Liverpool
Suarez is a natural goalscorer. He bagged 43 fecking goals in 39 games last season.

The main concern for me was if he had the game and head to cut it here. He is very much looking like he does. No doubt in my mind he'll start bagging goals if he can keep playing like that.

Zen

Using their world cups and time so far in the Prem....I'd say it's obvious Suarez is a better all round player.

Scholesy

Suarez is a natural goalscorer. He bagged 43 fecking goals in 39 games last season.

The main concern for me was if he had the game and head to cut it here. He is very much looking like he does. No doubt in my mind he'll start bagging goals if he can keep playing like that.
Yes, that is worrying, that he is also a natural goalscorer.

Ekeke

Its too early to compare him to Ruud. He looks to have more to his game than Hernandez though.
I thought you knew everything about him in 30 seconds and he wont have improved since the age of 16?

You're just ducking the question because for once you realise how stupid your answer is going to be.

The only goal he has so far in the premier league was really an own goal - unless that one was taken off him?

Scholesy

I thought you knew everything about him in 30 seconds and he wont have improved since the age of 16?

You're just ducking the question because for once you realise how stupid your answer is going to be.

The only goal he has so far in the premier league was really an own goal - unless that one was taken off him?
Its a stupid question. You are looking silly because you are saying things like he needs to score goals before he is better than Hernandez. This is just as embarrassing as your opinion on Silva.

Bearded but no genius

I'm all for mocking the troll, and pointing and laughing, but please don't feed it.

Only makes it that much more tedious and attention seeking.

Status
Not open for further replies.