Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Why the feck would anyone 'want' that cretin in their squad? If he didn't leave then it pretty much tells you that nobody really wants him and why nobody was really in for him when he was at Ajax.

They'd want him because he's an incredibly talented player. Yeah, he's a complete cretin but football's full of them. The league has players like Tevez and while he's not quite as bad, Rooney's hardly endearing either.

When the said player has an attitude as bad as Suarez does where he can really tarnish a club's reputation with his actions then it might slightly put clubs off, but if he's what they're looking for then they're still going to try and sign him regardless.

He might end up finding himself in an awkward situation though where he's too good and has too high an asking price for some clubs, but then the others who can afford him either don't need him or pursue better players instead, which could then result in him staying at Liverpool even if he doesn't want to.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Rooney? :lol: really?

But yeah I renegged before. Got a bit carried away. I still think the top tier clubs would still pass on him him with a bigger net of the better player around the world that aren't cnuts.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
This 40m+ fee that is being thrown about is mainly due to the 5 year contract that he had just signed, yeah?
Crazy amount of money.

JaffyJoe

Provides RedCafe with shit Twitter news
His dribbling is nothing spectacular, he loses the ball too often. Most of the time he is trying to do nutmeg, I swear he cares more about doing the nutmeg than scoring goals.
He can do that at Liverpool though, but if he was at top cub his manager would probably expect him to change his game IMO:

No Ronaldo, Iniesta so low is very surprising i'm not surprised by Suarez being where he is, a lot of his stuff leads nowhere just because of the silly times he attempts them. He will be afforded that less on a good team but it is what makes him a special player. Impressed to see Ben Arfa so high he is too good for Newcastle in all honesty he was when they signed him bad attitude if I remember correctly.

Stick

Supports
Liverpool
This 40m+ fee that is being thrown about is mainly due to the 5 year contract that he had just signed, yeah?
Crazy amount of money.
In todays world of transfer fees it's about right.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
That's a bit harsh, he did his usual falling over minimal/anticipated contact but it had nothing to do with getting someone sent off, specifically.

It was largely the ref being an idiot and completely out of his depth. He just kept giving fouls for strong challenges/flying tackles, whether they made any contact or not. Cáceres had one given for flying into a tackle, winning the ball, and not being anywhere near the rival player.

He has been awful throughout the confeds so either Pool get little money or are stuck with an off form wantaway striker.

Win-win.

Brophs

The One and Only
So I took a snap of some guy that looks like Suarez.

Does it? Or should I feck off to Specsavers?

It looks nothing like Suarez, but well done for surreptitiously taking photos of random men on the street.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I love how the Guardian got an exclusive interview with him, lapped it up, and a day later blast him for his lack of loyalty. :lol:

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
No Ronaldo, Iniesta so low is very surprising i'm not surprised by Suarez being where he is, a lot of his stuff leads nowhere just because of the silly times he attempts them. He will be afforded that less on a good team but it is what makes him a special player. Impressed to see Ben Arfa so high he is too good for Newcastle in all honesty he was when they signed him bad attitude if I remember correctly.
Bad attitude and injuries have kinda ruined what could have an impressive career. All of the generation of 87 (Benzema, Ben Arfa, Nasri and Menez), he was the most promising, the most magical player. It's a shame because his style of dribbling has this unstoppable trait about it when he's on song.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
The best thing for us about all this is that they'll struggle to sing "one lying bastard" towards Evra with a straight face this season. Not that the song made any sense in the first place to anyone who bothered to read the report.

This summer Suarez has shown himself to be a blatant liar and manipulator.

Ryan's Beard

Probably doesn't have a career as a comedian
The best thing for us about all this is that they'll struggle to sing "one lying bastard" towards Evra with a straight face this season. Not that the song made any sense in the first place to anyone who bothered to read the report.

This summer Suarez has shown himself to be a blatant liar and manipulator.

No they won't, scousers are the least self aware species on the planet when it comes to stuff like this.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Brendan Rodgers is playing a blinder with this.
No, he's just mouthing the things that Liverpool fans want to hear:

"That's something that I will always fight to retain at the football club, because that is what Liverpool is about. Respect, humility and real dignity."

Am amazed that of all the things Suarez has done while wearing Liverpool's shirt, it has taken him asking for a transfer to be seen to let down the club in the eyes of their fans, and their manager.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
More from him:

Brendan Rodgers has "categorically" denied making a promise to help Luis Suarez leave Liverpool this summer.
Suarez - the subject of two failed Arsenal offers - insists Rodgers and the club gave him assurances he could quit Anfield for any fee above £40m if Liverpool failed to qualify for this season's Champions League.
The Uruguay striker is ready to go to the Premier League to force a transfer but, speaking after a friendly against Valerenga in Norway on Wednesday, Rodgers rubbished Suarez's claims and told him other clubs would have "thrown him to the garbage" by now.
"There were no promises made - categorically none - and no promises broken," the manager said.
"The club and his representatives had several conversations and he knew exactly where he was at.
"I will take strong, decisive action. There has been total disrespect of the club. This is a club that is historically one of the biggest in the world and has given him everything - absolutely everything.
"I don't believe there is a clause in his contract that says he can leave for any sort of price."
There were reports in Thursday's newspapers that Suarez was being forced to train alone and, while Rodgers stopped short of making that public, he admitted there are "a few bridges to cross" before he will consider the striker for selection.
Respect

"We first of all need to assess where (the situation) is," he said. "Things have been said that are derogatory against the football club, his team-mates and the supporters.
"It's about respect - that's the only thing we look for. This is one of the most iconic football clubs in the world. You can't disrespect it."
On the prospect of an apology, he added: "That's something I will ensure before anything happens in the future.
"We have a standard at Liverpool that I will fight for my life to retain. There will never be any player or person bigger than the club.
"The Liverpool Way is all about a club with ambition, a club that strives to be the very best, a club that is about commitment. That means that everyone is committed to the cause of fighting for the shirt.
"It's also about dignity and being dignified in how you speak about the club, on and off the field, and it's about unity.
"Those are the four values that run through my mind when I think about Liverpool. Those are the values we will always retain. If anyone steps outside of that standard, I will deal with it. That's something that we'll do.
"Professionally, Luis Suarez has given me everything since I came into the football club but there is obviously a way in which you have to speak.
"This is a club that has offered Luis Suarez the utmost respect since the day he walked through the door. That's something that over the course of the coming weeks you need to have, when you work for Liverpool Football Club.
"You've got supporters and players that have given Luis Suarez absolutely everything, they backed him to the hilt. Even at the weekend, when we had Steven Gerrard's testimonial game, the supporters raised the roof for him.
"That's something that I will always fight to retain at the football club, because that is what Liverpool is about. Respect, humility and real dignity."

So either Suarez or Rodgers is telling lies...tough to know where to stand on this one - especially for Liverpool fans!
Do they believe the word of the player that they believed above all else (including logic) during the Evra affair?
Or do they believe the dignity and honesty of the manager who said he would, out of respect for Swansea, not look to buy any of his former players...right before he signed Allen.

johnny boy

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Firstly about Joe Allen, the Welsh club can waive that 12 month clause if it is in the interests of Swansea.
So unless we know the exact details of what is in the agreement it can hardly be held against Brendan.

Secondly he has been brilliant throughout this mess and as far as I am aware the fans are behind him, I certainly am.

redman5

In a world of my own. People know me here.
More from him:

So either Suarez or Rodgers is telling lies...tough to know where to stand on this one - especially for Liverpool fans!
Do they believe the word of the player that they believed above all else (including logic) during the Evra affair?
Or do they believe the dignity and honesty of the manager who said he would, out of respect for Swansea, not look to buy any of his former players...right before he signed Allen.
Suarez said in January that he'd still be at Anfield next season irrespective of whether or not Liverpool qualified for the CL. In March he claimed he was at his dream club, & he loved playing for Liverpool.

Go figure who's the one telling porkies. Let's face it, he has a list as long as your arm of worse indiscretions. So he wouldn't think twice about adding lying to that list.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Suarez said in January that he'd still be at Anfield next season irrespective of whether or not Liverpool qualified for the CL. In March he claimed he was at his dream club, & he loved playing for Liverpool.

Go figure who's the one telling porkies. Let's face it, he has a list as long as your arm of worse indiscretions. So he wouldn't think twice about adding lying to that list.
Rooney apologised and said he wanted to retire at Utd. Most footballers are lying self serving mercenary cnuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.