Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGkush

Hey man, got any papers?
jesus titty fecking christ, make up your mind already.

Either sell that talented cnut or shut it...I'm honestly sick of hearing how one hour Suarez is going to be sold, the next he's not going anywhere, then an hour later he's apparently going again, only for that to be dismissed as not true another hour later.

For feck's sake, I don't even care about that club and the way this situation is being handled is pissing me off, I can't even imagine what it's doing to Liverpool fans.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Club "Player A is not for sale" statements are so meaningless when it comes to the big players, and yes I include us in that. Letting a player run down his contract so he leaves for free, instead of pocketing the £40 million and moving on, makes absolutely no business sense whatsoever.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Club "Player A is not for sale" statements are so meaningless when it comes to the big players, and yes I include us in that. Letting a player run down his contract so he leaves for free, instead of pocketing the £40 million and moving on, makes absolutely no business sense whatsoever.
It's a little more complicated with a player like Suarez who is essential to a possible top 4 challenge for Liverpool though.

If they were absolutely 100% certain that he was going to be in top form next season and playing to his abilities instead of sulking and easing off, then it makes more sense to keep him for another season and make a push. I don't think they're going to catch Spurs and Arsenal but it's not that unthinkable and it should be their target which cannot be achieved if they let their best player go.

It's Suarez though, he's not really famous for his character and he may well drop his level down significantly if he's not allowed to move. He's going to make a big meal out of this and it could affect Liverpool in a bad sense, in which case it'd be better to pocket £35m or so and buy 2-3 decent players with that money. They don't have Dalglish anymore so the risk of them simply buying Steven Fletcher for £32m and Callum McManaman for £27m are significantly lower.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
would be oh so sweet to see the back of him.

The Scousers would be in utter uproar!

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Will be delighted to see the back of him. Partly because he's a massive cnut but mainly because he's a fantastic player.

He should fetch around 30-35million. Will be interesting to see how Rodgers spends that.

Andrew~

As much of a cnut as he is, this might to be that great for the Premier League. We seem to be haemorrhaging talented players at a ridiculous rate; and this summer we could potentially see Rooney, Bale and Suarez leave for the continent. That's three of the top 5 attacking players in this league, not to mention the likes of Tevez who might also be on the way out.

Goooose

As much of a cnut as he is, this might to be that great for the Premier League. We seem to be haemorrhaging talented players at a ridiculous rate; and this summer we could potentially see Rooney, Bale and Suarez leave for the continent. That's three of the top 5 attacking players in this league, not to mention the likes of Tevez who might also be on the way out.
I'd rather have a league full of players that want to be here.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
That's a key word: could. The fact is there is always a chance of losing top talent, but in fact I don't think Rooney or Bale will leave the Premier league this season, and both stay at theit respective clubs. Suarez could be leaving though, and to be fair I can't blame him. The thing that made me laugh the most was that he said he was unhappy here because the British media "is harming his reputation". Best line ever.

Gazza

It's Suarez though, he's not really famous for his character and he may well drop his level down significantly if he's not allowed to move. He's going to make a big meal out of this and it could affect Liverpool in a bad sense, in which case it'd be better to pocket £35m or so and buy 2-3 decent players with that money. They don't have Dalglish anymore so the risk of them simply buying Steven Fletcher for £32m and Callum McManaman for £27m are significantly lower.
True, but which clubs do you think will bite?

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
I hope he says he's not going, categorically. Blaming SAFS FA for putting the rumors out there, then leaves the next day.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
And also "find ale" which are 2 words she'll probably utter a lot in her lifetime.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Anyone know what this is all about. Particularly the United part.

"@tSKeysandGray: Suarez? I'll wait now for the rest of what I said to come in! Interested to see Utd suggest Fergie may have got it wrong"

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
“The paparazzi followed me in the streets and I couldn’t carry my daughter to the kindergarten, or I couldn’t go to the supermarket.

“I tried to do my job in England. I cannot apologise to the people in England anymore"
Is that the same daughter he was parading in front of cameras while sat in the stands to get sympathy votes after racially abusing another player?

Meanwhile in Uruguay, Suarez is photographed with his wife and daughter in a supermarket.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Perez, for the love of god, don't bring Suarez, we didn't get rid of one cnut to sign another one.

We should get Lewandowski, Ibrahimovic or Aguero, not fecking Suarez...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Anyone know what this is all about. Particularly the United part.

"@tSKeysandGray: Suarez? I'll wait now for the rest of what I said to come in! Interested to see Utd suggest Fergie may have got it wrong"
That's just him saying Fergie got it wrong saying Rooney had handed a transfer request in.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Team Rooney lying again.

jeston

Luis Suarez wants to leave Liverpool, despite love for Anfield club

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/8770649?
"Ever since I arrived I have felt bad, they have never judged me for my play but with the attitude that he dives, protests, makes gestures, racism... everything," Suarez told television show RR Gol.
"They have never spoken well of me. For that reason, when I was told I could win the Player of the Year award, I said: "I will not get excited as I know that I will never win an important award in England."

.Phil1968

"About a week ago I was walking in a shopping centre near Manchester and three or four guys asked me for a photo," he revealed.
"While we were posing for it my wife said to me "Luis, get out of the photo". She noticed they were making biting gestures.
:lol: :lol: That whole article is a load of self pitying waffle.

Bestie07

"After the [Evra] suspension people would come up to me, this is something that really touched me and they would say: "Luis forget everything and stay."

"But I can't forget as it was something that I had to suffer, that my family had to suffer and away from football I have a family to support and who are hurt by these things"
Yeah, I'm sure Evra and his family were having a ball after he abused him. Idiot!

shaggy

"Liverpool is a club that I dreamt about playing for as a boy. I have been with great players there, they know me and I would love to continue for many more years at Liverpool. The stadium is spectacular, the fans are phenomenal: people with tattoos of me, things that I could never have imagined.
We all believe you Luis.

shaggy

he's such a retard:

"I'm not sure if I see myself in the white (of Real Madrid),"
Every player wants to reach the very top and Real Madrid are at the very top, but everything that has been said is just rumours, I have had nothing concrete.
"Obviously Real Madrid is a great team and every player dreams about them; Real Madrid is Real Madrid and it's as high as you can go as a player and they will always tempt you.

Seems pretty conclusive to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.