Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
According to Ballague that is

Liverpool is preparing for the departure of Luis Suarez. They have tried everything, they say, and the player seems determined to take a leap geographic and sporty: wants to win leagues and compete in Europe at the highest level (Liverpool have finished seventh). Suarez feels very comfortable in the club, who treated you as the star and has supported in the most conflictive, but life in England is not ideal for your family. It's costing master the language and spend many hours at his residence: Liverpool not give many opportunities for recreation if you're a footballer.

His in-laws live in Castelldefels, where his wife and himself go sometimes to get away from the British winter eternal. His main wish would be landing in our league and two clubs offer this possibility: Atletico, who two months ago told his representatives that he was the favorite to replace Falcao, and Real Madrid. They are not the only ones interested: Manchester City are considering whether it ultimately fails Cavani, he prefers Juventus and Chelsea Higuain such forward looking (and the Uruguayan is very much in Mourinho).

The player could have been named Player of the Year in the Premier both players as the Press had it not been for the incident with Ivanovic (Chelsea defender bit) that took his merits in the eyes of the British. His goals (second top scorer in the Premiership with 23 points, only behind Van Persie with 26, this season has scored 30 goals in 44 official matches) and talent to create chances from nothing made him more decisive in front of year.

The Uruguayan renewed his contract last summer and again ends in 2016. His release clause is around 35 million euros, a figure that is not prohibitive to be a scorer ram. Brendan Rodgers, the Liverpool manager, and is looking for substitute and is willing to invest in a reputed center forward. And know that in our league there are several of these available.

With your selection. while clarifying their future, Luis Suarez is in Uruguay. The striker has been a few days on vacation with his family in Punta del Este and yesterday joined their team concentration is taking place in the Celeste Complex ahead of the games against Venezuela and France. Upon reaching the Uruguayan federation facilities, reporters asked about the interest from Madrid and his possible move for Uruguayan striker white and just smiled and keep quiet ...
http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/05/29/primera/1369782199_417814.html

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Truth is, as a player, he is too good for a team of Liverpool's level. He's entering what should be his best years as a player and it's understandable that he'd want to play for a team challenging for trophies because he's good enough to do so.

Also, he's a disgrace to the game in terms of behavior. I just had to add that.

Mad Winger

Send him to Monaco or something like that. I want him out of the league, but not to Bayern, Dortmund, Barca etc...

Easily the biggest cnut to ever play in England.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Will we sign a scorer ram if Rooney goes? And the Uruguayan is very much in Mourinho.........always knew he was a chutney ferret.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Why does so many articles say that he signed a contract renewal at the start of the season? He was given a hefty pay raise to keep him happy and the contract would still end at the same time as his previous one.

Zen

I love that Bollocks is now getting ultra defensive in how he does his articles and stuff....."REMEMBER I DO NOT SAY HE IS LEAVING, JUST THAT'S ITS A THOUGHT GOING ROUND"......ok, so what was the point in your article then since we know this?

We've crippled him.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
I wonder how Pool fans would react?

Benitez like?
"The FA and whiskey nose ran him out the country because they feared the rise of the sleeping giant. Conspiracy I tell thee."

or scorn lover?
"The diving, biting, cheating, eye-gauging twat was a disgrace to this great club. He was overrated anyway."

...i'd go for Benitez like conspiracy everytime!

SharkyMcShark

Horrified
Using location as a tagline: because I'm just not
a) Ballague

b) 35-40 million seems reasonable for a player of his talent

c)All it says is that the club is prepared for the eventuality that he might go, which they bloody well should be because regardless of the fact that he's a terrible human being he's a fantastic player at a mid table club, so will be the subject of interest.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
would be terrific to see him go.
mostly for the scummy behaviour, but also obviously for him being their main player by far.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Liverpool faired quite well without him those last four matches, so maybe both parties will be better off.
Yeah, i think this could actually benefit Liverpool in a way.

They'd not have as many controversies which seem to be monthly with Suarez, plus they could use that money to solidly invest in the squad which is really lacking at this moment in time. They have a good enough first team but their backups in some positions are poor.

Annahnomoss

I hope for our sake he doesn't go. He is a great player and it is good that he plays for a team to bad to fight for the title. If he goes to City or Chelsea that will be quite negative for us, and Liverpool will probably benefit from the sale as well.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I hope for our sake he doesn't go. He is a great player and it is good that he plays for a team to bad to fight for the title. If he goes to City or Chelsea that will be quite negative for us, and Liverpool will probably benefit from the sale as well.
If he leaves it'll be to leave England.

I also agree with the notion that it wouldn't be bad for Liverpool in the long run.

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
TBF you would have to ask why the feck he would want to stay.

Anyone?
The red scousers absolutely love him. He can pretty much do anything there and get away with it easily. Hell, he could rape someone there and they might well accuse the girl to be too 'seductive'.

Oggmonster

Liverpool faired quite well without him those last four matches, so maybe both parties will be better off.
To be fair though 3 of Liverpool's last 4 games were fairly easy.

An awful Newcastle team who seemed to forget how to defend, if you watch the game back at least 4 of the goals are defensive howlers, they struggled to a draw at home to Everton, they beat a Fulham team who had nothing to play for and then got an easy home win against QPR who haven't looked arsed all season. I'd imagine Liverpool without Suarez would of struggled if they were playing teams with something to play for (Spurs, Arsenal and even the likes of Villa who looked far better in their last few games.)

Losing Suarez would be a huge loss for them, for all the controversy he's a world class player and does change that team. Nearly everything they create comes through him. They've got some good players without him. Gerrard and Coutinho stand out but the rest doesn't look that good. It's easy enough to sell and say you'll strengthen but realistically what player of that level is going to go to Liverpool now? Their ship has sailed it seems with the real world class players. The players they sign now seem to be squad players elsewhere who if anything have finally found their level (Sturridge) or are using Liverpool as a stepping stone to get noticed again perhaps (Coutinho.)

When you look at all the real high quality teams in the world, United, City, Barca, Bayern, Real Madrid, Chelsea it's hard to think why any top talent of a similar quality would find themselves at Liverpool like Suarez has. I'd imagine if it wasn't for his reputation teams would be queuing to take him.

Care_de_Bobo

They'll probably feel hurt if he leaves because of the unconditional support for him but in truth they've done more harm than good by reinforcing his, at times, ridiculous and unacceptable behaviour.

Donkey's Ears

Demba Ba had one, hence his move for only £7m to Chelsea.
Plenty of examples in English football. Bellamy at Blackburn, Duff at Blackburn, Jones at Blackburn, Kewell I think at Leeds (or similar). I think Remy has one at QPR.

johnny boy

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
I genuinely believe he is happy at the club overall - naturally he wants to play in the Champions League.
Assuming offers come in will be interesting to see what happens, the club's standpoint will be he has not too long ago signed a new contract and is not for sale.

If the player pushes for a move then guess we may see something happen.

To be honest if he goes then so be it.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
The interesting bit is the release clause. 35m Euros for a player of Suarez' quality is quite damn low.

Status
Not open for further replies.