Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Assuming it even exists.
Of course. I'm not saying it does, just it's interesting that's what Balague says.If he is wrong and it doesn't exist, it's interesting that he either made something up or got his sources wrong.

Annahnomoss

If he leaves it'll be to leave England.

I also agree with the notion that it wouldn't be bad for Liverpool in the long run.
There are plenty of reasons for him to want City/Chelsea/United inside England. If he leaves he will more likely leave to win trophies than to have better weather.

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
The red scousers absolutely love him. He can pretty much do anything there and get away with it easily. Hell, he could rape someone there and they might well accuse the girl to be too 'seductive'.
More money and trophies vs gullible Liverpool fans. This is a footballer that we are talking about here!

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
If he wants to leave the league then good riddance to him, but if the move will be to another Premier League club then I'd prefer him to stay at Liverpool where he can't do any damage (insert biting/stamping cheap-shot here).

I'll say this for him, I'm surprised how loyal he has been to Liverpool. He clearly should be playing at higher level (certainly at a Champions League club) but he hasn't rocked the boat or talked about leaving (quite the reverse in fact). I'm sure he's on major money at Liverpool, but still he is entering the best years of his career and for someone as competitive as him then surely he has the desire to test himself at a higher level, but still he stays loyal to the club.

I don't expect him to go this summer - certainly not when Ballbag is saying the opposite :lol:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
RorySmithTimes: Luis Suarez on Uruguayan radio: I have a contract with Liverpool. It would be hard to say no to Real Madrid.”
Bye, bye.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Dunno, I still think he'll stay one more season with them. Probably feels he owes it to them.
If Madrid is interested in him, then I don't think he'll stay at Liverpool. I'm sure he's grateful for the support Liverpool has given to him but he's a footballer and as of right now Madrid is a big step up from Liverpool.

Plus just found this quote from the same interview

"I work too hard to to continue listening to the criticism I get from Inglés journalists

I love Liverpool Football Club, but I'm not prepared to keep taking all this criticism."
Seems like he'll be moving this summer.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Which Liverpool player wouldn't find it hard to say no to Real Madrid? I can only think of Gerrard (at this stage better off remaining a one club man) and Reina (because he is going to Barca).

johnny boy

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
True, Real would be hard to turn down, however and I realise this is just speculation but it's slightly premature.
Some of the comments already seem to be assuming Suarez and Reina have already left.

Let's just wait and see what happens.

Jaap

I reckon Liverpool are already planning without him as the signing of Aspas shows.

Real are said to be preparing a bid for him and he can leave for a fee of 35m pounds due to the buy-out clause in his contract.

December_16

If I'm Ronaldo, I'm just going to get the hell out of there to avoid being bitten. I know I'm saying this as a United fan.

johnny boy

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
I reckon Liverpool are already planning without him as the signing of Aspas shows.

Real are said to be preparing a bid for him and he can leave for a fee of 35m pounds due to the buy-out clause in his contract.
Or the manager wants another attacking option....and there is definitely a clause then is there, how do you know?

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Regarding the treatment he gets from the English press....Always the victim, it's never his fault. :lol: How will he survive away from self-pity city?

Aporkalypse

Exactly as most people expected it to go. Blame the press, who Liverpool fans already hate, and leave the club as a misunderstood legend that has been hounded out.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Suárez: "I love LFC, but I have a wife and daughter, and I'm not prepared to tolerate the English press any more. I have spoken to Brendan Rodgers. He knows what I want and he understands my situation."

Leg-End

The Spanish football press are well known to be saints after all.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Wow, if those quotes are accurate then I'd say he's off - exactly the excuses about being forced out that I expected him to make on the way out the door.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Not much speculation linking Suarez with RM in MARCA. Only in AS.
Madrid probably don't even want him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Liverpool fan at work seems to think Cashley is the worst character to play in England.

He surely wouldn't come close to the top 2 which would clearly be between Terry and Suarez

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Well last time he bit someone he left before the ban ended.

Maybe biting someone is how they hand in a transfer request in Uruguay.

charleysurf

Surely the average Madrid fan will think that getting Suarez is not really the answer to Barca getting Neymar?

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Surely the average Madrid fan will think that getting Suarez is not really the answer to Barca getting Neymar?

Why? He's proven in Europe unlike Neymar.

Being a shit cnut aside, I'd rather have him in my side than Neymar.

Bebe

In the short term I'd say Madrid are winning that one. Suarez might be a cnut but he'll tear La Liga to shreds just like he's done the PL.

charleysurf

In the short term I'd say Madrid are winning that one. Suarez might be a cnut but he'll tear La Liga to shreds just like he's done the PL.
Maybe. But mostly their transfers are on the basis of what will excite the fans (and make the president popular), not a transfer that actually makes football sense.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
https://twitter.com/ConnorwilsonLFC

This guy is meant to be some ITK God for Liverpool fans I believe.. Can't be bothered to check his credentials, but I'm always assured by my Liverpool supporting mates that he knows his stuff.

He's adamant the rumours mean nothing...
Connor @ConnorwilsonLFC 39m

Do people really think Luis Suarez is the sort of person who would just give up and say "Ok, use win" NOT A CHANCE!
So, that's that then:rolleyes:

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Liverpool fans react...

Status
Not open for further replies.