Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Why dont you stop being a cnut and actually act normal and not bite people once in a while? Maybe then people will focus more on your football skills and admire you for the way you play.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
please discuss suarez's potential transfer and his moaning in this, his transfer thread, not the other suarez thread in the ff.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Suarez said:
"Without any proof they gave me an eight-match ban, but with Terry, where they had proof, lip-readers, they gave him four. I'm South American and I think that's the root of all of this,"

Has he forgotten is own confession? Seriously his comments read like RAWK at it's worst.

Nogbadthebad

Has he forgotten is own confession? Seriously his comments read like RAWK at it's worst.

he just knows his audience and is playing them, as all the cnuts who engineer moves do.

This way he gets to leave and remain a symbol of their fight against the evil empire, or as rawk like to call old trafford, castle greyskull, the place where the evil he man lives, because they are bunch of dumb fecks.

Rafa set the template, be all the cnut you want to be, but play on the victim comples and you can milk this bunch of supporters for years and years. People paid to sit and watch a screening of the euro cup final with that guy, you have to give him some credit for that scam.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I will not get excited as I know that I will never win an important award in England.
Should someone tell him the reason he won't win anything, primarily, is because he plays for Liverpool?

JB7

:lol: :lol:

One of the funniest aritcles I've read in a long, long time.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
"About a week ago I was walking in a shopping centre near Manchester and three or four guys asked me for a photo," he revealed.
"While we were posing for it my wife said to me "Luis, get out of the photo". She noticed they were making biting gestures.
:lol::lol: That whole article is a load of self pitying waffle.
:lol:

what a despicable cnut this man is

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
He's fairly precious, isn't he? Getting all upset over not winning awards and because a few lads took the piss out of him. I thought he grew up on the hard streets of Uruguay where he "had to learn how to survive" according to Brenton.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Liverpool will sign Joey Barton to make up for lost cuntishness

Shark

@NotShark
You couldn't make this stuff up. :lol:

Trust the most delusional football club ever, to sign the most delusional footballer in the game. He's also the most despicable cnut I've ever come across in my all of my years watching the game. No contest.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
The interview in extenso :

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has reiterated his love for the club, but again insisted that he finds life in England very hard amid reports of a summer exit.
The Uruguay star is currently in South America preparing for the Confederations Cup, having already revealed he wants to leave Anfield this summer.
Liverpool insist Suarez, who is serving a 10-game ban from domestic football after biting Chelsea's Branislav Ivanovic, is not for sale but the player believes the treatment he receives in the press leaves him in a difficult position.

"Ever since I arrived I have felt bad, they have never judged me for my play but with the attitude that he dives, protests, makes gestures, racism... everything," Suarez told television show RR Gol.
"They have never spoken well of me. For that reason, when I was told I could win the Player of the Year award, I said: 'I will not get excited as I know that I will never win an important award in England'."
Suarez also feels the Football Association are against him, comparing his ban for racially abusing Patrice Evra to that of John Terry, who was suspended for half the amount of games after a similar incident with Anton Ferdinand.
"Without any proof they gave me an eight-match ban, but with Terry, where they had proof, lip-readers, they gave him four. I'm South American and I think that's the root of all of this," he continued.
"Liverpool is a club that I dreamt about playing for as a boy. I have been with great players there, they know me and I would love to continue for many more years at Liverpool. The stadium is spectacular, the fans are phenomenal: people with tattoos of me, things that I could never have imagined.
"After the [Evra] suspension people would come up to me, this is something that really touched me and they would say: "Luis forget everything and stay."
"But I can't forget as it was something that I had to suffer, that my family had to suffer and away from football I have a family to support and who are hurt by these things."

Asked again where he sees himself moving to, should he leave he said: "My agent said to remain calm rather than quiet, remain calm and when there is concrete interest you'll be the first to know."
Suarez also recounted a recent incident during a shopping trip, which affected him and his family.
"About a week ago I was walking in a shopping centre near Manchester and three or four guys asked me for a photo," he revealed.
"While we were posing for it my wife said to me "Luis, get out of the photo". She noticed they were making biting gestures. I was with my wife and my daughter. Things like that get on your nerves. My wife was on the brink of tears and the blokes ran off laughing. You get tired of stuff like that."

Suarez has already declared that he would be open to a move to Real Madrid and that remains the case.
"I'm not sure if I see myself in the white (of Real Madrid), the only thing I know is that I have a contract," he said.
"Any player would like to play for a great team and Real Madrid certainly are that.
"Every player wants to reach the very top and Real Madrid are at the very top, but everything that has been said is just rumours, I have had nothing concrete.
"Obviously Real Madrid is a great team and every player dreams about them; Real Madrid is Real Madrid and it's as high as you can go as a player and they will always tempt you."
He admits that he and compatriot Edinson Cavani don't speak about their respective futures, with the Napoli striker also the subject of regular speculation.
"We have never really spoken about whether this club or that is interested. Obviously we talk about football; he asks me about the Premier League and I ask him about Italy," he said.
"But we have never talked or even even joked about one of us going to one club or another.
"I would prefer to have him as a team-mate than a rival because he is a great player. Hopefully he will go to one of the four you dream of because he has great power."
Bet they're lapping it up!

AlwaysRedwood

Seems like a PR guy coached him after his last spewing of nonsense.

Now he's pulling a Rafa. Blame others, embrace the supporters and move on.

AlwaysRedwood

"While we were posing for it my wife said to me "Luis, get out of the photo". She noticed they were making biting gestures. I was with my wife and my daughter. Things like that get on your nerves. My wife was on the brink of tears and the blokes ran off laughing. You get tired of stuff like that."
Yeah, but I bet your wife wouldn't be upset if you had never actually bitten people in the first place. Just a tip.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
"Ever since I arrived I have felt bad, they have never judged me for my play but with the attitude that he dives, protests, makes gestures, racism... everything," Suarez told television show RR Gol.
I like how he just adds racism at the end of the sentence. A small, trivial thing.

I'm South American and I think that's the root of all of this," he continued.
The FA's long campaign of terror against South Americans continues.

"I'm not sure if I see myself in the white (of Real Madrid), the only thing I know is that I have a contract," he said.
"Any player would like to play for a great team and Real Madrid certainly are that.
"Every player wants to reach the very top and Real Madrid are at the very top, but everything that has been said is just rumours, I have had nothing concrete.
"Obviously Real Madrid is a great team and every player dreams about them; Real Madrid is Real Madrid and it's as high as you can go as a player and they will always tempt you."
Wonder what Liverpool fans make of him openly whoring himself out to bigger clubs after all the support they gave him.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Suarez complaining of being mocked in a photo he was posing for, sure if he didnt bite a fellow professional, this shit wouldn't happen. He is heavily criticised at times, but through fault of his own. Proof is there for everyone to see, he is just making excuses to leave. "Sure I love Liverpool, but I do like Real Madrid."...

Talking to reporters and live press conferences, is actually showing Liverpool disrespect aswell. He is pushing for a move away for all to see, rather than working with his club to do it that way and more professionally, he could atleast show them respect that way, for dragging their name through the mud while they rightly or wrongly stood by him 10 times over.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
There are so many South Americans who have been openly made welcome by the league and fans of clubs. Perhaps Suarez needs to look at himself.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
There are so many South Americans who have been openly made welcome by the league and fans of clubs. Perhaps Suarez needs to look at himself.

Impossible - everyone says he's a charming fella; just ask Kenny Dalglish (before he was sacked - who remembers why...) and Brentan Rodgers (after he was appointed - who remembers why...) so it can't be Suarez' fault.

Shark

@NotShark
The thing is, Suarez was getting media attention for all of the right reasons for most of last season. I hate him, but he had a good season and is a quality player.

The moron had to go and ruin it by biting another player though and now he's acting like the media turned on him for nothing.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
The thing is, Suarez was getting media attention for all of the right reasons for most of last season. I hate him, but he had a good season and is a quality player.

The moron had to go and ruin it by biting another player though and now he's acting like the media turned on him for nothing.

He was slightly less cnutish, but he was still a huge cnut.

Gazza

So calling someone Negro is fine in his culture, yet taking making silly gestures while someone takes a picture is heinous.

Suarez isn't doing the Uruguay tourism board any favours.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
It's more than likely fake. I do enjoy the idea that Liverpool officials are using Microsoft Outlook from 1953, however.

Aporkalypse

Wouldn't be the only company using an outdated OS, especially if they have custom software that doesn't play nice with newer versions. Even the newer versions allow you to strip away all the cosmetic upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.